Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Where's my Refund? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Doodler!

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:45 am   Reply with quote         

So..... you want them to "refund" My Tax money that you irresposiblly spent on a Canadian run web page? Surprised

I am just not feeling it Shocked ... atleast you didnt buy a case of Old Dog and a pack of smokes with it I guess.

ReyRey

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
crazy shit
yeah psc is one of these few sites where everything is clear and explained.That is actually seldom the case.
The fact sales are final and it is also explained clearly shouldn't bring any reaction like yours none those of the users.
See, The girl is not agressive, why not explain her better and maybe have her change her mind instead of having random users telling her to go away liked they owned the site.I dont give more importance to reyrey's or wiz's opinion than to julie's for none is the site owner.
This thread stinks like crazy

Led, She said she's quitting because we are cheaters. That's what I took personal. I don't think my opinion is any more important than anyone else's either.

dewdew

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

SHOW US YOUR TITS.............

well .... Confused ............that's what they yell on Jerry Springer......and this is as close as i'll get........so

dewdew

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:20 pm   Reply with quote         

explain it to her???????????????.........ughhhhhh......that was TWO WEEKS AGO. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

creatrix

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:41 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey, I don't think led was implying the YOU thought your opinion was more important. I think he was just pointing out that a lot of us are jumping in and sometimes longstanding members of a site get more credibility just because they are known, and a noob with a gripe might get told to stfuac because people like to hop on the "cool" bandwagon. I don't really think that's what's going on here, but I think led's point is that proc could probably bring all of this to an end by addressing it directly to Julie instead of letting people like me tell her off.

She should have PM'd proc herself, though.

Although led's assertion that she's nopt aggressive... I wonder if she's seen all of her attacks on NOGOODSK8RPUNK's work. I'm not at all convinced she isn't a troll.

(Just beating the dead horse to study the splatter again....Wink

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

If she is an attention getter isn't it a rule to not feed the attention wanted or needed. Instead of upsetting yourself or making this topic any worse, I would just ignore any further posts she makes. Feeding the flames will only make them higher. Smile Obviously, you're not going to change her mind, so as the Beatles said it, let it be" Wink

splodge

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
cafn8d

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Splodge beat me to it. Laughing

Coffee anyone?

couldb5150

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:00 pm   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
crazy shit
yeah psc is one of these few sites where everything is clear and explained.That is actually seldom the case.
The fact sales are final and it is also explained clearly shouldn't bring any reaction like yours none those of the users.
See, The girl is not agressive, why not explain her better and maybe have her change her mind instead of having random users telling her to go away liked they owned the site.I dont give more importance to reyrey's or wiz's opinion than to julie's for none is the site owner.
This thread stinks like crazy

u want to grap her my friend arent u...jejejjejee....

im gonna explain better...who is LeDirlo now.....jejjejejee
Micose

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Splodge beat me to it. Laughing

Coffee anyone?

yea, mine like Anna + add some vodka in it:) Cool
Micose

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

in need to grab to... July im singlewhere areu from, how old areu , i am french and hot, and make petty paintings, pleaseaaceept the rulz and STFUAC just for me dear Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing
dewdew

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

cmon maaan...u are ruining our frenchie style here!!!!
Micose

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:19 pm   Reply with quote         

counting seconds before Splodge closes the thread...1,2,3,,,,thx DewDew hahahhahahhahah

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Where's my Refund? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.