Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I can't help it - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

nothing to enter

sk8 in the rain

47%

47%

[ 8 ]

make it sunny

52%

52%

[ 9 ]

Total Votes: 17

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:13 am   Reply with quote         

I'm feeling destructive!!!!! its raining here and a sleet mix.... i can't take this dark gloomey shit... nothing i can't sk8 can't do shit!!! nothing... nothing at all. i'm so frustrated!!! i need to vent sorry. love ya all. someone please put a smile on my face... where are the funny images and the funny people!!! i hate being down... this efn cloud over my head sucks!!!i need to sk8!!!

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
bigbuck

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 am   Reply with quote         

chop!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 am   Reply with quote         

don't mind me... its just lately i've been having dreams of sk8'n and the wakeing up to crap ass nothing and am frustrated on not being able too do so... and it won't snow either it just in between so i can't sk8 and can't board just pissing me off Evil or Very Mad

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:33 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
chop!
i've been doing so but i need to sk8 and can't. i'm just pissed right now and don't mean to drag others down. hell ive been sk8'n for 21 years now and even that is falling apart... its the best feeling for me to it makes me feel good.

WhimSea

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:38 am   Reply with quote         

I lost my balance and fell over in my house tonight! that should cheer you up! no, nothing to drink but milk. I hear that's something that happens when you start aging - apparently I started aging tonight.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:40 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
I lost my balance and fell over in my house tonight! that should cheer you up! no, nothing to drink but milk. I hear that's something that happens when you start aging - apparently I started aging tonight.

thanks christy Laughing made me laugh

WhimSea

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:57 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy to rephrase what you said "i've been walking for over 21 years now and even that is falling apart!"

acemanoj

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:15 am   Reply with quote         

Play skating video games...Very Happy
Atleast a mind satisfaction...Smile

Don't you have a girlfriend???? love is on its heights in rainy season...atleast I feel like that... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can't you skate underground???...go in subways.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr.....run naked in rain and say eureka! eureka!

Make paper boats and write NGSP on it...send them all over town... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Say hi to all your myspace, PSC friends in PMs..... Very Happy

And after all that, rain will stop and you will chop... Laughing Laughing Laughing

splodge

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

buy a wet suit

Hallcross Toots
FootFungas

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:47 am   Reply with quote         

Instructions for rainy fun:
1.put garbage bag over head
2.cut holes for arms and eyes
3.knock on peoples windows
4.duck down
5.jump up when they come to the window
6.RUN!

MindGraph

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:53 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
I'm feeling destructive!!!!! its raining here and a sleet mix.... i can't take this dark gloomey shit... nothing i can't sk8 can't do shit!!! nothing... nothing at all. i'm so frustrated!!! i need to vent sorry. love ya all. someone please put a smile on my face... where are the funny images and the funny people!!! i hate being down... this efn cloud over my head sucks!!!i need to sk8!!!

forget where you are but ya can move here to Georgia. Hittin the 60degree mark today and had nothing but sun. I know what you mean though...I'm from the Connecticut area and my last year there with 3 ft. of friggin snow constantly on the ground for almost the whole winter with a total of 95 inches that year just drove me nuts. When I got the job offer in the south the following september I immediately broke my ice scraper in half and strapped it to the front grill of my car and drove all the way to the south with it strapped there. Got alot of laughs along the way when people saw my license plate and saw which direction I was headed they figured out the ice scraper. Cabin fever sucks!

lancoma

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

Hug

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:08 am   Reply with quote         

Come on down here Matt. The days are nice low 70's the nights a little chilly into the 50's but lots of warm concrete and sunny days! Very Happy Very Happy

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:

Milk and Quaaludes Again, you mean! Listen to the MP3 (towards the bottom) for the full story.

WhimSea

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

figures YOU would know about a song about drugs!! Very Happy strongest thing I've had is the stuff they give you to knock you out for surgery. Awake drug would be the Codene/Tylenol I got in
84 for 2nd degree burns all over my body... didn't really help that pain! what is a qualude made of anyways, Tracy?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I can't help it - Reply to topic