Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - CHOP DA CHOPPER IV - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

come on guys lets play by the rules...send your images to me and then every one gets to have a turn and every one gets to have time to chop da dhopper.

You dont want me to get pissed off with ya do ya.

So if ya wanna play pm me your image and wait ya bloody turn.

Maliciously Delicious

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:51 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
come on guys lets play by the rules...send your images to me and then every one gets to have a turn and every one gets to have time to chop da dhopper.

So if ya wanna play pm me your image and wait ya bloody turn.

I agree blue, but no offense to you, the rules and who gets chopped needs to be more organized. Smile

Synthvet

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:55 pm   Reply with quote         

yep, I agree..............Let Blue call the shots

then one person at a time gets 100% of the abuse..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

couldb5150

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Holy Shiate I'm sorry mate!!!!
My bad..........seriously I thought we were just supposed to post em !!!!!....now I feel like crap !!!!

Am I gonna be sent to the corner and spanked by a midget nun???

Sorry bro I didn't know!!!....on the flip side ....do ya know how leary I have been to submit a pic ...????....so who knows maybe I'll learn my lesson the hard way now..!!!

Seriously I apologize.... ya know I wouldn't go against the norm if I knew I was doing it !!!!(and obviously I don't)

Ok OK now I'm in my office facing the corner ......what now ?

Thanks mate

Cheers!

couldb5150

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:02 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

turn.

NEVER!!!...SO SORRY !!!!!

~5150

Maliciously Delicious

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 pm   Reply with quote         

hey couldb5150,

delete your post with the pic so we respect good ol' blue Wink

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:32 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:25 am.
You guys best post ya images in here I got to much on at the moment to start another chop da chopper thread, will have to wait till I get some time but have fun and keep it going rioght here Laughing

You is confuddeling me. Razz

As others suggested...it would be really great if each person had their own Chop the Chopper thread, Blurker. I don't want to go thru 50 pages to find those I chopped or locate someone else's image.

Couldbe............hi! Nice to see yer face...it's a nice face and I do intend to CHOP it! Twisted Evil Laughing

Tawiskaro

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         

DewDew sings Pagliacci

Alternate titles:

"I Can't Believe I Flushed the Ring"

"I Can't Believe I Just Barfed on My Tuxedo Jacket"

Smile

couldb5150

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:

Couldbe............hi! Nice to see yer face...it's a nice face and I do intend to CHOP it! Twisted Evil Laughing

Thanks chick ........and please go easy on this fellow Californian........oh who am I kidding ........chop til ya drop woman !!!!!........Smile

~5150

dewdew

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:38 am   Reply with quote         

[quote="Eve"]
blue_lurker wrote:
You guys best post ya images in here I got to much on at the moment to start another chop da chopper thread, will have to wait till I get some time but have fun and keep it going rioght here Laughing

You is confuddeling me. Razz

LAWD YES......MOON....that spell's confuddle...... Hmmm

blue_lurker

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:47 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:

damn it yes I wrote that in a different thread and let you guys know I would start this again when time permitted.
Well time permitted and I started a new thread.

Quote:
I agree blue, but no offense to you, the rules and who gets chopped needs to be more organized

What is more simple send me a an image I post it you guys chop it.

Quote:
As others suggested...it would be really great if each person had their own Chop the Chopper thread, Blurker. I don't want to go thru 50 pages to find those I chopped or locate someone else's image.

The why bother making a fun thread to have everyone involved.

Look I tried to keep a fun idea running, I'm sorry that there are no prizes and the rules are confusing and your image has not been posted yet and there re to many pages in this thread and why has so-and-so not chopped me I chopped them and all the other bullshit pms and comments I have received in the time I have been a member of PSC. ot only with this idea but so many others like the profiles and viking day and the congrats thread and others. You make it to hard to just enjoy the fun so.....

Its like this folks, I have had it.

Post what ever and when ever you want.

Thanks for the fun enjoy the thread.

Blue

Synthvet

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:58 am   Reply with quote         

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

bigbuck

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:23 am   Reply with quote         

Now you've gone and upset the big fella!!

Maliciously Delicious

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:47 am   Reply with quote         

I play by the rules now, so blue, are the people on your first post for this week? how are you doing it, weekly, monthly...

delia

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:45 am   Reply with quote         

Janfet~

Photobucket-resolution of your image:

Link to larger version of image:
http://www.dhubbardesigns.com/images/paintings/chopchopper.jpg

http://www.track4va.com

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - CHOP DA CHOPPER IV - Reply to topic