Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - somefins da matter - Reply to topic

dewdew

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:19 am   Reply with quote         

Why can't i see my entry for the organ keyboard contest. When i sign on i can see it but only if i use the link from the homepage......when i go to the contest page...it's not there.....anyone know why???

bigbuck

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:31 am   Reply with quote         

I can't see yours there Dew.

bigbuck

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:33 am   Reply with quote         

is it ray charles? I think you posted it in the medallion and lamps contest by mistake?

bigbuck

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:34 am   Reply with quote         

upload it again and ask splodge to delete the wrong one

splodge

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:39 am   Reply with quote         

ok, it was in the wrong contest, i deleted that one, please repost

Hallcross Toots
Micose

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:53 am   Reply with quote         

Vodka doesnt help submitting, i tested it before myself! Laughing
dewdew

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:22 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing ....well i wondered where it went.. Laughing Laughing ......MICOSE i can't use that excuse.....I don't drink Crying or Very sad ......maybe a good time to start......thanks guy's. I guess the somefin that's da matter..is on this side Embarassed Doh!

I guess i made a mistake... scratch ...FIRST time that's ever happened. Shocked

dewdew

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
ok, it was in the wrong contest, i deleted that one, please repost

Bow you really are to good to us lot. Cool

dewdew

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

ooohhhhh...i got SUMPH'IN ..ELSE THA MATTER..

BLUE.........BLUE........dammit BLUE ...........BLUEEEEEEE.........is he asleep again??........BLUE.....BLUE.....oh!!...hey.... bud i hate to break it too ya.....ugggghhhhhh...REYREY (Hmmm nope don't see him).....ughhh REYREY said you had to go back to that CHOPPER thread........wait......wait.....i know!!!!.....i told him you said no.....but he said he has a gun!!.......now i did not see a gun...but he had that look....you know the one....so i'm taking his word for it.

...anyways......are ya going back?????..what about if we have a midget day...huh.....now that's something.....maybe even ....ohhh i dont know....naked midget vikings.....yeah.....that's it.....you want it....don't lie....so.....YOU GOING BACK????

No shit Big Guy....come on.....i feel bad...you know us newbies get a little EXCITED. shakng2 .......you can even lock me out of the thread...Now that's better than MIDGET'S. Cool

couldb5150

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:59 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
ooohhhhh...i got SUMPH'IN ..ELSE THA MATTER..

BLUE.........BLUE........dammit BLUE ...........BLUEEEEEEE.........is he asleep again??........BLUE.....BLUE.....oh!!...hey.... bud i hate to break it too ya.....ugggghhhhhh...REYREY (Hmmm nope don't see him).....ughhh REYREY said you had to go back to that CHOPPER thread........wait......wait.....i know!!!!.....i told him you said no.....but he said he has a gun!!.......now i did not see a gun...but he had that look....you know the one....so i'm taking his word for it.

...anyways......are ya going back?????..what about if we have a midget day...huh.....now that's something.....maybe even ....ohhh i dont know....naked midget vikings.....yeah.....that's it.....you want it....don't lie....so.....YOU GOING BACK????

No shit Big Guy....come on.....i feel bad...you know us newbies get a little EXCITED. shakng2 .......you can even lock me out of the thread...Now that's better than MIDGET'S. Cool

TO GET BLURKER BACK OFFER HIM UP TWIN MIDGET NUNS WRESTLING IN A POOL OF LIME GREEN JELLO WITH A BLIND KANGAROO ON STEROIDS !!!!!!....THAT ALWAYS WORKS!!!!!

dewdew

Post Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:38 am   Reply with quote         

Steroids.....got it!!.....i'll call Barry Bonds......he prolly has some extra JUICE. Laughing

Post Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew, please refrain from using so many dot dot dots.....between......your.....words. Thank you

splodge

Post Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

the site is rapidly running out of ..................'s

Hallcross Toots
dewdew

Post Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:03 am   Reply with quote         

i save all those from my votes....i get 3 a vote......and i am running out of space to store them. Confused Actually you have not seen my typing without the dots......it'll make you wish i had more. Razz
Splodge.......... damn, ran out of dots ohhh well the giant spaces are going to look wierd. do you think we can order more???

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - somefins da matter - Reply to topic