Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Was I in the wrong here? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

dewdew

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
reading everyone, shouldn't you have called him an asshole with a red tone, broken his teeth and put him to jail ?

Nah...after he said what's wrong with the damn thing...and i said...ughh..must be broken.....that should have been it......then to get a smart remark about being the said ASSHOLE......TALK would be over.
I'm not saying it's the smartest....or the most civilized....or even, it's right....but a man don't talk to another man that way.... not from where i'm from.

I had a cell phone stole once. It was stole out of MY truck, in MY yard....i reported it stolen....the cops said i needed proof.....so 3 weeks later i get a phone call....a friend had called the phone forgetting it was stolen....they called back, Shocked ,,BUT,they did not call from the stolen phone..they called from a home line. Shocked Shocked I called 411...asked for the address, to the number.....than called and asked if they had my phone...and was basically told FUCK YOU...we're using it.....i went to the same cop....he said it was a drug neighborhood and he could not go alone......so he call's for assistance....THEY AIN'T GOING EITHER....too dangerous for just a cellphone....said it would be better to count my loses....MIGHT HAVE BEEN...but he stole from me....the cops say ...YEAH..BUT you don't wanna get in any trouble, or die over a cellphone. WHAT THE FUCK......it's not WHAT was stolen...IT"S the fact that he STOLE...PERIOD....PIGPUNTANG says WELL, if you go down there, we will be calling the coroner....they left...i sat for about 15 mins...got up loaded my shit, got my hickory handle, and went to DRUGVILLE....parked across the road.....called the houseon the MA-IN LAWS cell, and told them the phone has GPS...the cops are on the way.....THE PUNK on the phone said..MANNNN.....dis thaaaang aint got noooo GPS......i said if you dont believe...go out side and turn it on...YOU'll see.....NOW i know damn good and well...the GPS was not that precise...the most you could get is the tower the signal is bouncing off.....BUT THEY DON'T.....STUPID went outside....turned on the phone...and walked around a car looking down at the phone......CRACK......i took my PHONE...no shots were fired....and i feel a lot better. I have seen the guy TWICE since...he don't make eye contact...he don't talk...and he better stay that way.

I play around like a kid here...and i would say i'm a good guy....i don't beat my wife (she's mean blackeye )....i give my kids and wife...and even EX WIFE the very best i can...(to a fault)....MY kids act like i'm a JUNGLE GYM..even the 14 year old....i don't hunt what i don't eat and use....and since you can buy meat at the market.....i don't kill much...don't really see the SPORT in it. I show respect, hold doors ,helpout where i can, i don't meet anyone with a frown, if i hurt someone's feelings...HELL IT HURT'S MINE.....but if i don't get the same back, or you think ASSHOLE won't get that GRILL busted.......in the situation TOFU was in.......with that tone....YOU BUY THAT DENTIST A BEAMER IF YA WANT.

YOU SAID READING>......how's that for reading. Sometimes...i wish we had a coffee machine here.

dewdew

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:14 pm   Reply with quote         

ooohhh and i know half the site wants to put ASSHLOE NEXT... Razz beat ya to it

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:02 pm   Reply with quote         

It just must be the day for it today!

Tofu... whatever you do don't get shot in the courthouse lobby! Who knows how crazy some of these people are that are seeing the judge. I care about you and sometimes you can't reason with people that are mad already . You just happened to come along as somebody he wanted to vent on... he was mad he was there in the first place and if the janitor had been there before you.. he would have gotton the wrath of this guy. Just walk away. It may be safer. Very Happy

cafn8d

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Way to go, Tofu!

Gee... and I thought I "needed" my morning coffee! Laughing

WhimSea

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:01 am   Reply with quote         

DEWDEW... come find the whackjob that stole my purse the week before Christmas! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:01 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Gee... and I thought I "needed" my morning coffee! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

caf-FIEND indeed.

Dew'd you got balls of solid brass. You clink when you walk.

It honestly didn't occur to me that the guy might be armed and/or snap. Probably because I figured he was in full view of what I thought was his family. Plus I was 1 floor away from the sheriff's department and in full view of the cameras that feed into dispatch.

Still I did come close to one courthouse shooting back when I lived in California. Back around 1988 or so I had a ticket for a broken taillight and had to pay it at the courthouse in Lake Elsinore CA. After I left a guy going to divorce that afternoon decided to bring a gun and shoot the judge and his soon to be ex-wife and then anyone that tried to stop him from getting out of the courthouse. I don't remember if he even made it out of the courtroom but I was glad I wasn't there.

Then a few years ago a deputy just 10 miles south of here got on the wrong end of a wacko with a hunting rifle. Triggered a day-long stand-off where it's generally believe the deputy bled out slowly from the gunshot wound. Confused

dewdew

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:44 am   Reply with quote         

Whim...you got any clues who??.....let me know if he calls. Laughing Laughing it'll cost ya bail.

YOU could whip his ass..it's a punk.THINK about it...it's Christmas..one of the only times i see people trying to be nice...peace and goodwill all in the air, and they steal.........hell has a special place for bastards like that. Maybe i'll get to be the warden Twisted Evil
MORE AND MORE i realize i was born about 100 years too late.....everyone thinks i'm the nut...I try to forgive..and turn the other cheek...what can i say... JESUS WAS A FAR BETTER MAN THAN ME.....but JESUS got crusified Sad
DEW ain't going down like that. Razz

Tofu... it has nothing to do with balls. RESPECT....i respect you, you respect me. Most are use to living in thier safe little word...he was prolly an ass to his wife and kid...and to the clerk at McDonalds....and to the girl he bought gas from...and he is that way because everyone just lets him do it....if you would have said HMMMM...lets see...ooohh ughh is that a quarter hung...can you see it...looks like a quarter....then when he looked into the coin slot GRABBED HIM by the back of the head and slammed his head into it....but dont let it go...HOLD IT THERE...til he knows he don't move til you let him move....i promise you...she nor the kid would have done shit...THEY ARE SCARED OF HIM....HE's now scared of you....THEY would just look like a deer in the head light.

The SHOOTING'S.....i don't condone no shit like that.....that's nut jobs and sick people.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:06 am   Reply with quote         

if i had a dime for every close call
...wooooo...i'd have $1.70!

it's the spice of life, baby!

Tofu, give up caffeine (sorry Caf). Wink

Wiz

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:46 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Whim...you got any clues who??.....let me know if he calls. Laughing Laughing it'll cost ya bail.

YOU could whip his ass..it's a punk.THINK about it...it's Christmas..one of the only times i see people trying to be nice...peace and goodwill all in the air, and they steal.........hell has a special place for bastards like that. Maybe i'll get to be the warden Twisted Evil
MORE AND MORE i realize i was born about 100 years too late.....everyone thinks i'm the nut...I try to forgive..and turn the other cheek...what can i say... JESUS WAS A FAR BETTER MAN THAN ME.....but JESUS got crusified Sad
DEW ain't going down like that. Razz

Tofu... it has nothing to do with balls. RESPECT....i respect you, you respect me. Most are use to living in thier safe little word...he was prolly an ass to his wife and kid...and to the clerk at McDonalds....and to the girl he bought gas from...and he is that way because everyone just lets him do it....if you would have said HMMMM...lets see...ooohh ughh is that a quarter hung...can you see it...looks like a quarter....then when he looked into the coin slot GRABBED HIM by the back of the head and slammed his head into it....but dont let it go...HOLD IT THERE...til he knows he don't move til you let him move....i promise you...she nor the kid would have done shit...THEY ARE SCARED OF HIM....HE's now scared of you....THEY would just look like a deer in the head light.

The SHOOTING'S.....i don't condone no shit like that.....that's nut jobs and sick people.

"DD, I've got the perfect bumper sticker for your truck Wink

You can have mine:-

<LOWER FEES FOR BROKEN KNEES>

Laughing Wiz

seamusoisin

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

In the words of the great W.C. Fields. " GIve him an evasive answer, tell him to go f--- himself!"

I always look to my elders for inspiration in these matters.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

heavens dew....... I just read your article here........ went to drugville lol. Walked out alive to tell the story. OMG! Lucky I would say.

My sister in law was robbed, thieves broke in a back door last week and took the silver, the china and all her jewels and her TV. Of course insurance will help and the home is now being safety wired by ADT but the loss of family heirlooms is just sad. At least she did not walk into the robbery mid day. These guys are brazen they walk right into a home during daylight and rob you blind.
Feeling violated is just half the torture.

cafn8d

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:22 am   Reply with quote         

That stinks Manic! Your sister might even have nightmares about it. I'm very glad she wasn't there! I bet it's not just her household that feels violated though--It's a very unsettling feeling just having it happen to someone you know!

I remember when a neighbor of ours was robbed when I was a kid... it had been unheard of in our little neighborhood. We were talking about it at another neighbor's house, an elderly couple, and they said they always kept their silverware in the regular silverware drawer for everyday use rather than locked away. If it's locked away, they reasoned, a thief would know it was valuable. What thief would think anyone actually used their fine silver? Seemed logical to me! Laughing

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks Caf ... Very Happy her robbery was in Memphis and in a good neighborhood but I think that they must have staked out the house and knew her schedule. She is mourning more the loss of an antique quilt her grandmother made that they dumped all the loot into.

Her poor cat hid while all this was going on and she was so upset thinking they let him out the door ... he's an indoor kitty declawed and she was so thankful he was found hiding under a bed hours later.

They say Memphis has changed from the 70's and is a city of crime now. I hate that as my husband has such fond memories of his childhood and it was so safe back in the 50's and 60's. Things change and I hope with the recession that it doesn't increase crime but I am afraid that as things get worse for people that some will turn to crime.

dewdew

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:04 am   Reply with quote         

Sorry to hear about your sis, this world is getting bad. and caf...your neighbors were right. Plain site is the best place to hide things....Put your jewlery into a tupperware bowl, and place it with the rest of the bowls.....no-one steals tupperware. Besides...there is a difference between a punk ass crook and a REAL THIEF....the Crook breaks into homes and trashes it.....a real thief is only after certain things....and would be days before you even missed anything, or knew he was there.

Manic...i may have been lucky...but it bothers me to know that almost everyone here would have turned off the phone....bought another and then paid to have service on that phone activated....but hardly anyone would NUT-UP and take thier shit back, THAT"S SAD AS HELL.....I am not trying to say violence is the answer.....but with all the SENSELESS violence that goes on everyday in this world...when the hell is someone going to say enough...take back that neighbor hood....THE FUCKING PIGS....can't stop a child molester from buying a house in your neighborhood.....WHAT????HE MESSES WITH KIDS..and you can't warn me he is there......FINE.....when he gets here....I'll make damn sure the next time he see's a child, he will close his eye's and get in the fetal position....FEAR is what keeps my house from being robbed...FEAR that my CRAZY LUCKY ass is coming to get it.

WHICH WAY IS AMSTERDAM,......i hear crime is low there.....i may need a ticket...besides i ashamed to be an American...man this really bummed me out...i'm outta here

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 am   Reply with quote         

I think it is great that you managed to get it back but I don't think the average Joe would have had the sense to track it down or moxy to go after it. I believe in the wheel. What goes around comes around. Inevitably these guys will get it someplace sometime. But I am glad you were able to do what was right for you. I would blast the living daylights out of someone on my property that was stealing and would not hesitate. I sleep with a baseball bat.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Was I in the wrong here? - Reply to topic