Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Magazine layouts needed!! - Reply to topic

FASE050

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Greetings,
this is my first post on this site. We are an exposure publication dedicating most of our content to all genres of art. We're looking for someone to help us out with "creative" layouts for upcoming issues. We are currently on a small budget . As the magazine grows the money will also! I also have a media company which needs graphic designers also. if interested please reply.

THANX!!

-FACE

st1n3r

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

FACE,
lol- really?
Maybe you haven't done your homework, but this is not a place to come for such a thing. I would suggest you go to your local community college, or even flyer cars in parking lots before you resort to spamming photoshop community web sites.

I been here for years and have yet to see anyone walk away from here with anything more than a sore ass for asking for such nonsense.

"I love it when a plan comes together"

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

Tesore

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:13 am   Reply with quote         

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:13 am   Reply with quote         

You should take a CRAQUE at finding cheap labor somewhere else.

WhimSea

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:08 am   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:
FACE,
lol- really?
Maybe you haven't done your homework, but this is not a place to come for such a thing...

I been here for years and have yet to see anyone walk away from here with anything more than a sore ass for asking for such nonsense.

Hey! That's not true! Actually some of us do help others - even Pro Bono! I did some work for some gal a few months ago... while most of us are busy graphic designers and come here for play, a few requests are looked at.

As far as doing full layouts, that would most likely be a paid request... might I suggest you check this website instead:

http://99designs.com

you give a clear idea of what you need and how much you're prepared to pay for it, and then designers from around the world compete in a contest (to win the job $$) and you choose the winning design and pay the designer the prize amount, and you get the art and copyright to it.

Good luck!

st1n3r

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:13 am   Reply with quote         

yeah goodluck Smile

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

FASE050

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:08 pm   Reply with quote         

THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE.
-FACE

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:57 pm   Reply with quote         

craquemagazine....

Can you give us some more info? I do a lot of magazine layout and am willing to help you out.

Please pm me with what you're currently doing...# of pages, glossy/non-glossy, etc. Type of magazine, etc, etc.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:08 pm   Reply with quote         

FASE050 wrote:
Greetings,
this is my first post on this site. We are an exposure publication dedicating most of our content to all genres of art. We're looking for someone to help us out with "creative" layouts for upcoming issues. We are currently on a small budget . As the magazine grows the money will also! I also have a media company which needs graphic designers also. if interested please reply.

THANX!!

-FACE

Requests only forum..........check

Legitimate request............check

I'm a little perplexed by some of your responses.

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Intuition.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Magazine layouts needed!! - Reply to topic