Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - FIRED UP! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Micose

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:28 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
The evils of politics. Ya know? This is pure evil...Now...Obama has Ted Kennedy's support. Gets seen with the guy..well, Ted's a big figure, big as they get but...hear me out. This is one sneaky bit of politics. Ted hanging with Obama means every single Dem that is leaning toward the middle of the road, and every single middle of the road Rep that is really tired of the "Rep Machine" right now...can't vote for Obama..The last thing
after Bush the Mid Roaders can handle is a guy hanging on Ted's shirtails.
Ted's endorsement pushes several % of Dems over to Hillary, and several % of Reps who were willing to switch sides & vote Obama over to McCain. So Obama loses just a few % in the primaries and maybe Hillary wins. Whereas without Ted...Obama not only wins the prims for almost certain, but he has the numbers to win the presidency. I submit to you..Ted knows what he is doing, and is working to get Hillary in. The sad part is..Obama doesn't see what I see, and loses my confidence anyway for falling for it.

really sharp... as a french but.and quite interested in your country n what happens in it I must say im liking ur words Joe... i mean we have a lot to speak about since Sarkozy is president of FR and the whole thing bores me,but i like sharp comments about politics, thats for sure. Cool
Micose

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:31 am   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
Does obama still smoke satan sticks? Rolling Eyes

mwahahhahaa
WhimSea

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:13 am   Reply with quote         

mookie01 wrote:
It will be nice to have a president who can complete a sentence and speak without looking and sounding like a knucklehead.

hopefully someone who won't "borrow" other people's speeches unless they give credit .... te he he

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:11 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
mookie01 wrote:
It will be nice to have a president who can complete a sentence and speak without looking and sounding like a knucklehead.

hopefully someone who won't "borrow" other people's speeches unless they give credit .... te he he

Now, now...to be fair...the words he "borrowed" were borrowed before he got to them...

annajon

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:27 am   Reply with quote         

What I like most about Obama is that he still has his voice in tact. Clinton has lost her voice long ago.

And she claims that Obama is too much about retoric, not about hard work, which she will give America.... Neither of them can do that... the economy is on its last legs, so that is an empty claim. But hard work to give America work.... saying that each new convention, isn't that retoric????

So far my money is on Obama, of the three still in the news.

TheShaman

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

Two more wins last night!

and a huge debate on CNN tomorrow night 8pm ET

On to Texas & Ohio now.

Maybe after those two states we'll finally have just one candidate. (doubtful but theres always HOPE) Then we can move forward and focus on the D & R debates.

and for those who want more than just the 'talk of hope' in his speeches.
check out my link in the signature. Its a Booklet that pretty much outlines his goals if he is elected to the White House. Its a lot to go through, but its interesting to read.

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

bounce thumright

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

The latest scorecard...

creatrix

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

This superdelegate stuff is shite.

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:53 pm   Reply with quote         

I don't know why you younguns get excited it is all controlled by the electoral college who could care less what the populous thinks or who they would like elected! For it is their votes that actually elect the president not the populous votes.

After a few presidential elections you might figure that out! Shocked Shocked

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
I don't know why you younguns get excited it is all controlled by the electoral college who could care less what the populous thinks or who they would like elected! For it is their votes that actually elect the president not the populous votes.

After a few presidential elections you might figure that out! Shocked Shocked

I know, I know...one can dream though.

Laughing

TheShaman

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing who you callin' a young gun? (thank you for that) Laughing
But, this will be my 5th presidential election that I will be participating in. Shocked

I believe it was put into the national spotlight during Bush/Gore Election, than really, any other time in modern history.
Where one won the popular vote (Gore), and one won the electoral (Bush). Rolling Eyes and we all know how that turned out...

To go a step further, to me, theres very little difference between a Republican & Democrat. They're both ruled by Corporate America and the special interest groups anyway.
They love to talk a good talk, and tell ya what you want to hear... but behind closed doors, they're all snakes. Thus the reason in the last election I voted 3rd party. Just as a protest.

So, I am more than aware of the process, but like DP said... Its the dream that something could actually change...
Obama really seems to want to do things differently, and I'm willing to give the man a shot. Couldn't be any worse than Bush in office Laughing Shocked could it?

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         

BILLARY! Laughing

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - FIRED UP! - Reply to topic