Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Nobody voted for me!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

delia

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

Cool, Rey. Great message.

On a side note, I believe I made you an offer a few weeks ago... Got a photo to send me to celebrate that lovely family of yours? Current, past, makes no difference to me, the offer still stands.

Smile Enjoy your lovely family!

http://www.track4va.com
cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

I watched this video a while back, well, not the video you posted the one where he lectured at the college. Very moving lecture and hard to believe he is even ill. Thanks for my daily dose of inspiration that seems to get lost from time to time Smile

You have a beautiful family Rey! I cracked up when I seen the stickers all over your sons face, that alone made my day Smile

cherylm329

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:53 am   Reply with quote         

I watched this video a while back, well, not the video you posted the one where he lectured at the college. Very moving lecture and hard to believe he is even ill. Thanks for my daily dose of inspiration that seems to get lost from time to time Smile

You have a beautiful family Rey. Very Happy

MindGraph

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:04 pm   Reply with quote         

just do me a favor....let your wife and daughter come in....they're making me cold.

dewdew

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

well thanks alot.....i watched the video.....and the guy is right in so many ways...all but one.....i got a coke from the fridge....walked out the door...and out to the car.....my wife was asking what i was doing.....i said... you will see.....then i began to pour out the coke in the backseat. HolyShit...talk about a look of discuss.....she started stomping her feet...and then called me an idiot.....it's not the first time she has called me that....but never with that much conviction...i said... don't worry...IT"S JUST A THING......A THING she said...well you can carry the THING to the carwash and vaccume out the backseat....then while you are there.... go a head and wash the whole car.....So now thanks to YOU and RANDY P....i will spend the next 4 hours....Cleaning her car......and who know's what else i'll have to do to get back on her good side......YOU and Randy would'nt happen to know what removes coke-a-cola stains fron Tan upholstery.....would ya???.....I should have used Sprite. Doh! ...that caramel coloring is hell to get up.

ReyRey

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Somehow DewDew, I think you already have the right attitude. Wink Laughing

mikey

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Big picture everybody! Shocked Love life while you still have it! Very Happy

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
would'nt happen to know what removes coke-a-cola stains fron Tan upholstery.....would ya???.....I should have used Sprite. Doh! ...that caramel coloring is hell to get up.

Well, Photoshop can do that. Could we have a picture of the stain? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wives, they just don't understand us do they ... ? Wink

MindGraph

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
Thx, ReyRey for that video.. its head for everyone I know.. Smile

Almost one year ago, days before my 50th BD, I passed out while driving. No one was killed, only a dented fender. Healthy as a rock for years and years, there was no warning, no signs, nothing. After 3 days in the hospital, hundreds of tests later, I was dying. The electrical signal from my brain to my heart was shutting down, and no solution in sight. Too many things to say to loved ones, too many things to do, no time left. THEN ... while the little green men in scrubs were testing my heart while I was in surgery they found it. It was a fleshy little growth that was short circuiting the signal to the heart. They lasered it off. Next day, on my 50th, I left the hospital like nothing had ever happened. LITERALLY feeling 25 years old again.

Bottom line, I've been where Randy Pausch has been and back again, and I can attest to his message.

Live your life now .. ALL OF IT .. !

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

another rare story of getting a second chance. I'm glad you did and glad you shared it. Today for me started as one of those forgot to kiss the wife this morning but no big deal because nothing will happen to us until I see her again and now because of yours and Reys reminders.....I wanna give her a big kiss AND a big hug too Wink

Designed2522

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

WOW, truly inspirational, thanks Rey x2

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:29 pm   Reply with quote         

If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it, they couldn't have found 2 better actors for the job. Wink

Tarmac

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it, they couldn't have found 2 better actors for the job. Wink

Just Netflixed it. Thanks Paul.
Very Happy

ReyRey

Post Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

Even when he's smiling, Jack Nicholson still looks EVIL Twisted Evil Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Nobody voted for me!!! - Reply to topic