Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i feel i let you guys down - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

annajon

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:39 am   Reply with quote         

PS - it's only three more days, then this month is over. And with it we have the end of the BE KIND TO YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS MONTH.

Did anybody remember why we all have hearts in our avatars? So, lots of love to everybody, for the last three days of this month.

Tarmac

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:41 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:10 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheShaman

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:10 am   Reply with quote         

Why must I always miss the good stuff Laughing

Hug you seem to need one Matt. I DON'T THINK YOU'RE HAPPY ENOUGH! I'LL TEACH YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO SUCK EGGS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABWyXKT5qt4&feature=related

just think, a few months, it will be nice and warm again, and we can all get back to shredding the streets Very Happy

Now go be a Tigger! Not an Eeyore.

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:14 am   Reply with quote         

Eh, ya got fed up, Matt. It happens. Cool

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

O RLY...NO ONE LOVES PSC anymore...we just tolerate it.

Wink Laughing

TheShaman

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:39 am   Reply with quote         

Exactly! Laughing
the 'love fest' pretty much ended once 'real prizes' were added to the equation.

Nothing brings out the 'bad' in a person like the possibility of winning free crap Wink

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

Dude..no need to feel like you let anyone down....sure it's great to take the high road....but sometime's the bridge is out.......I don't see why someone can post comments that are just to make ya mad and piss you off....and THAT"S O.K....you should just ignore it......but if you do get pissed....YOU don't have the right to standup for yourself.......COME ON.....PSC has got this one backwards....Just shows a bully has rights....and you as a productive member does not.......This whole thing stinks.....and the smell ain't DEWDEW it's BULLSHIT.

NO apology needed Matt....standing up and defending yourself is not wrong....and if this hurts someone's feelings....GOOD.....sit there with your feelings hurt.

ScionShade

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

You think prizes changed things around here? How is that?
I'm of the opinion that prizes didn't change anything except for bringing back some anon contests, and a few good prizes brought some
entries that were exceptionally good.

TheShaman

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:59 am   Reply with quote         

Rolling Eyes

I didn't say it brought about bad art entries Scion, actually quite the opposite. You're correct to say that some of the best art has come of it, but it has also brought about more bitching, pissing and moaning about cheating, vote trading (old issue) and MOST of the other carp thats been going on in the forums for the past year... to a higher degree.

I'm also all in favor of anon contests as you're quite aware. Or at least should be.

The thought of winning a prize has changed the community 'attitude' around here.
Thats what I was talking about.

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

Don't roll your eyes at me you impotent whelp!
I see what ya mean though. Yer saying nothing changed but some
attitudes have been magnified, and become more prominent.
It's like how cocaine amplifies a personality.

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

---

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

---

ReinMan

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         

BadCorpse: What's wrong with a Love Fast?

It's the way MOST of us guys do it! Shocked

SkaterPunkWeaselDude: I respect yer passion for the site. And perhaps your thread taught you a thing or two. Which means it didn't fail in the end. Wink

(My only upset at having that thread pulled (NANCERS, YOU BEEYOTCH!!!!! (don't give me that "who, me?" look, dammit!)) was that I had a BRILLIANTLY NASTY retort to BlueLurkers dig at me. And I was rather upset that I had to PM it to him - and therefore none of you prolls had a chance to publicly witness my STUNNING ABILITY to take Blue DOWN! Razz)

creatrix

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Am I the only person who doesn't look at who did a chop until I've aready decided whether or not to vote for it? I love the site and all, but lovefest or no, it has no bearing on winners, I would think. I mean, seriously: has there ever been a crappy winner? I don't know about you guys, but I'm more likely to sit there scratching my head at how I get so many votes on something than how I got so few, but still, the best chop does usually seem to win. Am I just... as couldb would say... mental?

(Oh, and Rein, I think I saw that witty retort and was suitably impressed, so you weren't entirely without an audience of gawkers surveying the verbal carnage.)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i feel i let you guys down - Reply to topic