Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i feel i let you guys down - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

dewdew

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

This place is going to hell........everylast one of you.....o.k.... maybe not Mikey Smile .....but the rest are busting down the door with gasoline drawers on.

I know whats missing. Shocked ....it's jokes by DEW......so everyone gathter round in a tight little cicle....(thats the round shape...for you non artist)....just like in kindergarden.....and DEW will tell ya a joke. Smile

O.k.....ready... Confused someone tell REIN to cross his legs...i can see slap up that bath robe. That reminds me..(send note to MRS.REIN....little rein will need to wear underwear under the robe for now on. this is a school not the army..WE DON"T NEED ANYONE GOING COMMANDO....and i think it stole beckys cookie at lunch. Raising Brow

Now once upon a time.....in land far far away......NO not starwars.....anyway...once a man went to hell...upon arriving....the devil said,... you have a choice of how you spend your time in hell....and with that he showed him 3 doors.....The man was shocked....never had he been told about choices in hell...but....he had to chose one door....so the devil opened the first door...and everyone was up to thier knees in shit......then the devil opened the second door.....and everyone was up to thier waste in shit.....finally he opened the third door and everyone was up to his neck in shit.....once the man saw what was behind each door he was asked to choose.....so without hesitation...he responded....I"LL TAKE DOOR ONE......smiling as he walked in the room....the man thought to himself.....man...this is great....why would anyone chose the other two doors....i mean if ya gotta be in shit.....why not just to the knees.....after about 5 mins had passed...a buzzer sounded and the intercom system came on....quitely everyone waited to here the annocement.....which said...NOW HEAR THIS......COFFEE BREAK IS OVER FOR EVERYONE IN ROOM 1...NOW BACK TO STANDING ON YOUR HEADS... Confused

The moral of this story: Thier ain't one...now everyone back on your heads.

Tarmac

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:43 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
BadCorpse: What's wrong with a Love Fast?

It's the way MOST of us guys do it! Shocked

SkaterPunkWeaselDude: I respect yer passion for the site. And perhaps your thread taught you a thing or two. Which means it didn't fail in the end. Wink

(My only upset at having that thread pulled (NANCERS, YOU BEEYOTCH!!!!! (don't give me that "who, me?" look, dammit!)) was that I had a BRILLIANTLY NASTY retort to BlueLurkers dig at me. And I was rather upset that I had to PM it to him - and therefore none of you prolls had a chance to publicly witness my STUNNING ABILITY to take Blue DOWN! Razz)

Laughing

That was spot on dewdew. OK, Riendude, I'll bite. What exactly was the brillantly nasty retort after this quote? I think Kinetic chimed in, but I was falling asleep and decided I catch up on all the funny ha ha's, in the morning.

Just curious .. Wink

TheShaman

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Don't roll your eyes at me you impotent whelp!
I see what ya mean though. Yer saying nothing changed but some
attitudes have been magnified, and become more prominent.
It's like how cocaine amplifies a personality.

EXACTLY! Laughing

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

So Dew what your saying is sh*t happens no matter what door you choose? Laughing

creatrix

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Or that things that seem only mildly shitty could infact be really really shitty if you look at it upside down?

Dew is a sage. Laughing

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Now that you've let us down (in your mind) what are you going to do to pick us up?

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

hand jobs for all Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

ahem.... carry on

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:25 pm   Reply with quote         

you better wear gloves Marco, Shocked

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

bwaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Martrex

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I think Matt's kissing up because his membership is about due! Laughing Laughing
He wants the teacher happy enough with him to give him an extension! Shocked Shocked The dog ate my membership, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad can I have another cup please? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And I've heard he isn't too short. Supposedly he is chest high on the average woman. So he would be perfectly placed. Laughing Laughing Shocked Rolling Eyes

blue_lurker

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
BadCorpse: What's wrong with a Love Fast?

It's the way MOST of us guys do it! Shocked

SkaterPunkWeaselDude: I respect yer passion for the site. And perhaps your thread taught you a thing or two. Which means it didn't fail in the end. Wink

(My only upset at having that thread pulled (NANCERS, YOU BEEYOTCH!!!!! (don't give me that "who, me?" look, dammit!)) was that I had a BRILLIANTLY NASTY retort to BlueLurkers dig at me. And I was rather upset that I had to PM it to him - and therefore none of you prolls had a chance to publicly witness my STUNNING ABILITY to take Blue DOWN! Razz)

I see your retort and raise you two insults and a jar of vegemite...SIR Razz

dumbat

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:09 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
...and a jar of vegemite...
you've gone too far this time blue Surprised

Tarmac

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok ReinMan, take two paces forward, turn and shoot. Laughing

... and don't miss this time. (eve, that means don't close the thread (PLEEEZZZE) until RM can show us his STUNNING ABILITY to take Blue DOWN!)

Wink

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:33 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
Now that you've let us down (in your mind) what are you going to do to pick us up?
im defenatly NOT standing on my head in shit and passing out hand jobs. what kinda freaky shit are you guys into anyways Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:

... and don't miss this time. (eve, that means don't close the thread (PLEEEZZZE) until RM can show us his STUNNING ABILITY to take Blue DOWN!)

Wink

I'd never close a thread...ever.
I'd rather watch them drift off into the sunset.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i feel i let you guys down - Reply to topic