Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i feel i let you guys down - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Martrex

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:37 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
bigbuck wrote:
I am........sorry.......that......dewdew.......has.......such......a......sticky........full stop........button.......on......his......keyboard!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BUCK i can't help it....You know all the ... we get in votes....well this is how i use mine. Cool

Dumbat....i can eat penutbutter and jelly sandwiches all i want while typing....it's my keyboard.....why.... how did you think it got sticky?? .......don't answer that. Embarassed

AJ is right it's sort of a virus......more like the sniffles really....but i have shoved some nyquil into the harddrive.....now it has that stuffy sniffy scratchy...cant get out the bed feeling...Now how am i going to network this box of kleneex...... scratch

What is this BASH DEWDEW DAY....ok i'm next
DEWDEW is so ugly that when he cries...tears roll down the back of his head...just to avoid his ugly face....HEY this is fun.....who we doing tommorrow??? Razz

THE UPS man just showed up.....he was swerving and got out staggering....all i got was a empty case box....DAMN DRUNK......MATT can you fed-ex me another one Laughing Laughing

No, just your turn in the barrel. Climb on in! Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
I am........sorry.......that......dewdew.......has.......such......a......sticky........full stop........button.......on......his......keyboard!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

DewDew: These guys are starting to infringe on your intellectual property. You need to hire an IP lawyer who can help you copyright your unique style of miscommunication. As it so happens my father is one of these scourges of the earth who would love to take every last dime and ... from them. Let me know and I'll hook you up.

Martrex

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:24 pm   Reply with quote         

You could be like the cable guy comedian. The representative of middle class america. Laughing Laughing

dewdew

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

I have intellectual property????. Shocked .........i mean....yeah.....my intellectual property.....and your right...my miscommunications are really miscommunicated. Confused ...I may have to give your father a ring if this infringment keeps on. Thanks TA...your now intitled to half.....I'm not sure of what half of nothing is...but it's all yours....after your fathers fee's of course. Smile

First it was i can't spell......then it was RUN on SENTENCES.....now it's to many .....'s. scratch GEEEEZzUUUSSSS....if i got this much feed back on chops.....i would be a PRO by now. Laughing Laughing

Marty....you aint getting me in that barrel.....the last time ya'll pushed me into the FALLS at NIA'GRA Sad ......and i can't wait to be famous.....I am going to bring back the Hollywood of old.....no more of that pretty boy Matthew...and Tom the scientologist......I bringing back the RAT PACK......Dean Martin style.....But...i think they are trying to get me to play SAMMIE....and i don't really mind it.....but i don't want to poke out an eye just for the part.

So since i'm going to be rich..(from the law suit).....and famous..(but with only one eye)....this place is where i get my practice for the ROAST. Cool .....hey as long as i get a galss of BOOZE and a smoke.....it'll all be worth it. Razz .....alright gotta got.....FRANKIE and the boys want to ruff up the security....It's his favorite past time. Twisted Evil

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i feel i let you guys down - Reply to topic