Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - WEDNESDAY... Lets write a story!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

creatrix

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Her escape was hampered, though, as the more sensitive bits of ocean beasts are difficult to discern. Where, exactly, was his happy sac?

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

But then the beast vomited them onto a cool flat surface. Then the tentacles once again picked them up and now threw them into a tower of water. There they could once again swim and breath. But it was so small which they found as they bumped into invisable walls.

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

So, the clocks fell off the walls...

creatrix

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:20 pm   Reply with quote         

and time stopped.

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

and they hung there, suspended in time. Motionless, yet consciously aware.

kittie

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Was time completely stopped? It was difficult to discern, as bubbles seemed to move painfully slow, perhaps one "frame at a time", like in a bad, broken movie. She couldn't feel the water around her, and though she couldn't move... she could still breathe.

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:03 pm   Reply with quote         

A miniature centaur appeared seemingly out of nowhere. The unnamed, apparently female fish protagonist blinked, even though fish aren't known to have eyelids, which further expands the question of whether the main character is actually a fish at all. The centaur spoke. "How have you come to stop time, little female fish-like creature? It is not unheard of for time to stop every now and then, but for a clock to be hung on a wall in a fish tank is just silly! Look at the mess you have created."

"I am terribly sorry," Fishwoman replied, "but you see, I have been captured by this tentacled, vomiting beast. It is no fault of mine that time has stopped, for that vile creature is the one who hung a clock in this prison in the first place!"

"I see..." replied the centaur....

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Or was this really breathing? Or was it just... forever?

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

The centaur laughed at the fishgirl and shook his head. He stomped one of his hooves and time started to move again, quickly... before dying down to normal again.

The mermaid seemed bewildered, frightened even. She opened her mouth to speak, but was quickly interupted.

"What is your name, woman?"

She closed her mouth, her face growing solemn and unsure.

Martrex

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:52 pm   Reply with quote         

He pranced proudly around the wet enclosure. His hooves clicking on the hard dry surface outside. You have yourself in a predicament. Were you planning on staying awhile?

dewdew

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:28 pm   Reply with quote         

shy and with soft tone she told him her name .....and amitted it was true...her prediciment was somewhat complex in nature.....but planning....no....she shouted....NO....i was not planning on staying anywhere.....i don't even know where here is.....with that she folded her arms and stomped her foot.....then with a hummpppffff her nostrils flared.....it was then ...the centaur reconized her.

kittie

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:28 pm   Reply with quote         

His quickness to the next question somewhat frustrated the girl. She was simple.
"Actually, I didn't plan to stay here at a---"

"Your name, child!!! I asked your name first, you will answer my questions in the sequence they are asked!" the centaur chided. His words were harsh but they had a sort of sick humor to them.

kittie

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

(oohh you beat me.. pfft)

Martrex

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:33 pm   Reply with quote         

"Or perhaps you fish are in need of my assistance?"
"Please, we just want to go home! Can you help us, get there?"
"Miss Fish, this is your dream is that what you want to happen?"
"What do you mean my dream. I was taken and brought here. This cannot be a dream."
"That is for you alone to determine. But I am here to be of assistance if you need it."

dewdew

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
(oohh you beat me.. pfft)

i'll go back to the rock i was under Laughing ..sorry kitt Embarassed

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - WEDNESDAY... Lets write a story!!! - Reply to topic