Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - WEDNESDAY... Lets write a story!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Designed2522

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:33 pm   Reply with quote         

The centaur laughed again and quickly started to do a jig.... a jig that seemed to go on for ever!!! As the horse man danced, smoke started to billow from his feet and soon the room was filled and the poor little he/she fish like creature could see nothing... The smoke got so thick that is started to cloud the water of the very clear tank that she was stuck in and then everything went blank.... there was no sound... nothing... complete silence... and then BANG...

kittie

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:14 pm   Reply with quote         

The glass of the tank cracked!!! A loud, horrible noise filled the fish girl's ears, and she shrieked, adding to the chaos. Her eyes burned from the smoke filled water, which slowly started draining around her.

"What are you doing?!" she cried, wrapping her arms around her shoulders and scratching at her neck. She doubled over, obviously not having a very good morning.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         

the centaur replied to the he/she fish i'm getting my revenge on you for....

Martrex

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:58 pm   Reply with quote         

As she lay there gasping for water her conciousness faded away. Only to reawaken back in the watery world she called home. Yet she felt the pain from the spot on her head where she had hit the rock. Her friends were still there just above her and asked.
"Are you okay? You bumped your head and were out for a second."

kittie

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:16 am   Reply with quote         

"The.... the furry man... I.." she stuttered, her eyes unfocused and her voice sounding that of a crazy person. "It was so dark.... where am I?" she seemed to start to come to, but she was shocked to be back in her own home area.

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:09 am   Reply with quote         

The End.

Wha? It IS Thursday.

Rolling Eyes

Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - WEDNESDAY... Lets write a story!!! - Reply to topic