Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Is this horrible? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

birdtoes

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello.
I have a question about one of my recent entries. It has gotten no votes and only one comment, something to the effect of, "This is really horrible." Surprised
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/135931/constipated-too-long.html
I would REALLY like some feedback on this entry - not asking for votes, just feedback - mainly, is this really bad? is it horrible? And if it is bad or horrible, why is it?
I spent AGES on this entry and liked it, but there's a ton I have yet to learn about Photochopping, and I really WANT to learn. So any feedback would be incredibly valuable to me.
Thanks so very much.
Judy Ariel

kinetic_be

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I just gave it my vote and that's for the simple reason that it hasn't gotten to my attention yet.
Maybe you have noticed, but we have more then 80 entries on this one and more and more keep coming pretty swiftly so I haven't had the time yet to keep track of them all...

Ignore the comment that it is horrible, because I don't think it is, but then again, everyone likes different things.
I'm not in the position to give feedback though, I'll leave that for the experts, all I can say is that I liked it Smile

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Um...keep in mind that the comment came from someone who has posted 5 entries...but only received one vote.

Wink

kinetic_be

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Um...keep in mind that the comment came from someone who has posted 5 entries...but only received one vote.

Wink

perfect statement Smile

birdtoes

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Aw, thanks for the vote - I HONESTLY wasn't asking for votes, just feedback, but thank you so much anyway Smile
Have a great day!
Judy

kinetic_be wrote:
I just gave it my vote and that's for the simple reason that it hasn't gotten to my attention yet.
Maybe you have noticed, but we have more then 80 entries on this one and more and more keep coming pretty swiftly so I haven't had the time yet to keep track of them all...

Ignore the comment that it is horrible, because I don't think it is, but then again, everyone likes different things.
I'm not in the position to give feedback though, I'll leave that for the experts, all I can say is that I liked it Smile

yello_piggy

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         

just have no opinion this time!

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:00 pm   Reply with quote         

well spoldge must have removed the horrible note, I did not find any comment on it so who left it? Sometimes we get 12 year olds here, sometimes 58 year olds.. it's all about the same mentality lol ..your work is cute- nothing wrong with your work. It is hard to get votes here. I spent months running with 1-2 votes on entrys.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:15 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

Oh my... !!!!!!
I had to read it 3x to believe what I was reading..
That's just.. insane Laughing

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

okay Paul. ugh.. 2 years.. no showers. what in hell do you do for entertainment? much less there had to be more than one bathroom in that place... that is horrible. Pitiful really that somebody that mental. I am horrified and saddened by that.

cherylm329

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

Wow!! That is all I can say Shocked

cherylm329

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:42 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:

Wink

What he said Smile

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:44 pm   Reply with quote         

The constipated too long chop made me think about the horrible story Laughing I wonder if her boyfriend just put the fridge in the bathroom... Surprised Razz Shocked Razz Confused

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

Inquiring minds want to know whether or not there was a second bathroom in the home. If not, could someone explain where he did his business?

kinetic_be

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Well... from reading this bizarre theory, I can only come to one conclusion..
Not sure if it's nice to hear, but it sounds like it was a slave-master couple in the most extreme way...
I'm not going deeper into detail because that just doesn't fit this forum, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Is this horrible? - Reply to topic