Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Anonymous contests. Yes or NO. Pls vote - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Would you like to see Anonymous contests on PSC?

Yes

57%

57%

[ 29 ]

No

24%

24%

[ 12 ]

I don't care

18%

18%

[ 9 ]

Total Votes: 50

kinetic_be

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:52 pm   Reply with quote         

it's almost 3 am and I just can't sleep..
This subject and the happenings is eating at me too much.
I don't know anymore, I guess I've gotten too hooked and involved with PSC that I take things too personally and forgot about the essence of it. Having fun & chop.

Someone wrote me "just chop and enjoy.. kinda like a nice steak. Ignore the salads and eat the steak". (Very true, I should have done that in the first place)

Tawiskaro, u make good sence. I will give it a little rest, take my hands off PSC for a few days and see how I feel.

And to Eve: nothing

It would be too easy to reply to your last post and make the same mistake all over again.

Heinlein

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
kinetic_be wrote:
I'm not staying, sorry... I announced that I'm leaving and crawling back from that would be a lame act (towards myself, don't get me wrong)

I disagree. Lame would be to fail to acknowledge an overreaction and misinterpretation. Still, you are free to bail out if you wish. You're also free to change your mind.

You are clearly not alone in your opinions. I share many of them myself--especially about the aliases. But I'm sticking around despite the annoyances, because I'm learning and improving. I'm going to win some competitions despite the fan clubs. Despite the tough competition. Despite people who don't like me. Despite accusations of foul play. Despite any obstacle. All that stuff is part of the challenge, isn't it? It is for me. Now, I shall do the noble thing: STFUAC.

Smile

Well said! I have stuck around for close to three years now, and I am glad I did Smile

There was a time when I thought I would never place first in a contest. I kept applying all I have learned from the veteran members, and after two years of entering contests, I finally won my first. And guess what? It was an anonymous contest. Wink

cherylm329

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:20 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
it's almost 3 am and I just can't sleep..
This subject and the happenings is eating at me too much.
I don't know anymore, I guess I've gotten too hooked and involved with PSC that I take things too personally and forgot about the essence of it. Having fun & chop.

Someone wrote me "just chop and enjoy.. kinda like a nice steak. Ignore the salads and eat the steak". (Very true, I should have done that in the first place)

Tawiskaro, u make good sence. I will give it a little rest, take my hands off PSC for a few days and see how I feel.

And to Eve: nothing

It would be too easy to reply to your last post and make the same mistake all over again.

Good point about the steak. Nice words too Tawiskaro, it does make sense. Some of the members actions and people's personalities make it very hard to enjoy this site sometimes though. I guess it's a good thing that people like Tawiskaro reminds us of what matters and brings us out of our emotions to see the good of it.

I think I am going to do the same too and see how I feel once things have cooled down.

I really need to stay out of the forums all together honestly Confused

ScionShade

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Ya know? My family and I spent the day today at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida.
Coincidentally ReyRey, or as I sometimes call him, "Rey times himself", and HIS family spent the day today at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida.
So here I am at Busch Gardens, and here's ReyHey at Busch Gardens...
same place all day today...kids running wild , having a great time, and can you possibly guess what Rey, and I ended up doing together while we both were hanging out all day today at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida?
Can ya guess?
And hey--cool other thing, for you oldtimeys like us, The Letterman were there in concert today..those are the guys that wrote, and performed
all those amazing love songs from the sixties, like Simon Cowels favorite, Unchained Melody. But anyway, what Reyreyheyhey, and I did while we were at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida together was..oh, you'll never guess but try. You could cheat, and ask HeyHey. It's rather incredible.

FootFungas

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

Coincidentally ReyRey, or as I sometimes call him, "Rey times himself", and HIS family spent the day today at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida.

Right.......Coincidence.
I find it creepy that rey is stalking you. Shocked

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:59 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:

Right.......Coincidence.

I know! It was really awkward cause I'm in the middle of stalking Paul!

FootFungas

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:02 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
and can you possibly guess what Rey, and I ended up doing together while we both were hanging out all day today at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida?
Can ya guess?

I know! I actually have a transcript!

ReyRey:So how have you been?
Scion: Pretty goo-
ReyRey: Oh hey! look Ive got the PSC records section up and look at that Most Votes in one month! Woah!
Scion:I keep forgetting! who has the most votes for one entry?
ReyRey:*mutters under breath*
Scion:*smiles triumphantly*
BillTvShowOh hey guys! I just in the neighborhood, OH LOOK guess who has three records!

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:04 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
FootFungas wrote:

Right.......Coincidence.

I know! It was really awkward cause I'm in the middle of stalking Paul!

Sounds like a good plot for a soap opera:
CyberLove: the stalking

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:08 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
and can you possibly guess what Rey, and I ended up doing together while we both were hanging out all day today at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida?
Can ya guess?

I know! I actually have a transcript!

ReyRey:So how have you been?
Scion: Pretty goo-
ReyRey: Oh hey! look Ive got the PSC records section up and look at that Most Votes in one month! Woah!
Scion:I keep forgetting! who has the most votes for one entry?
ReyRey:*mutters under breath*
Scion:*smiles triumphantly*
BillTvShowOh hey guys! I just in the neighborhood, OH LOOK guess who has three records!

HAHAH! Now THATS funnah!

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:

Well said! I have stuck around for close to three years now, and I am glad I did Smile

There was a time when I thought I would never place first in a contest. I kept applying all I have learned from the veteran members, and after two years of entering contests, I finally won my first. And guess what? It was an anonymous contest. Wink

The smoker! That's a great image. My first win was anonymous, too. Not as good as yours, though, but I'll take it. Smile

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:16 pm   Reply with quote         

KB: Very Happy

Cheryl: Very Happy

Rashdog: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Just kidding. I knew what you meant. Smile

Soze

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
Heinlein wrote:

The smoker! That's a great image. My first win was anonymous, too. Not as good as yours, though, but I'll take it. Smile

me too Smile

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:43 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
...I'm not staying, sorry... I announced that I'm leaving and crawling back from that would be a lame act (towards myself, don't get me wrong)...

I've made the same announcement to myself at least fifty times. Make that a hundred. But deep down I want to create, inspire and leave wacky and serious comments on other chops -- It feeds my brain and keeps me going. I've come crawling back many times, gladly. The true test of what you are made of will be whether you improve your work despite the negative critiques, despite the bwahaahah's, and despite the alias infections.

Granulated

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:47 am   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:

Also good luck with the fanclubs. Keep making average chops, but keep getting tons of votes. And if you ever get bored of Photoshop, you sure have a great carreer ahead of you in the politics!!!
!

Point One... It was ONLY me that directly "bwahaha" at you and I've already expained that. Perhaps you missed my comment.

Point Two, in reference to the snipped part quoted above.
FIrstly, you are currently leading the "this weeks leaders" chart.
Secondly I would like to show you this
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/135378/jigsaw-puzzle.html

You got 32 votes for that !..32 !!!!!!!!!

Dude...you are WELL AND TRULY in the friendly voters club.
If I'd done that chop, I'd have ended up on summink like 7 votes.

jesus on a skateboard !

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:44 am   Reply with quote         

rashdog wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
kinetic_be wrote:
I'm not staying, sorry... I announced that I'm leaving and crawling back from that would be a lame act (towards myself, don't get me wrong)

I disagree. Lame would be to fail to acknowledge an overreaction and misinterpretation. Still, you are free to bail out if you wish. You're also free to change your mind.

You are clearly not alone in your opinions. I share many of them myself--especially about the aliases. But I'm sticking around despite the annoyances, because I'm learning and improving. I'm going to win some competitions despite the fan clubs. Despite the tough competition. Despite people who don't like me. Despite accusations of foul play. Despite any obstacle. All that stuff is part of the challenge, isn't it? It is for me. Now, I shall do the noble thing: STFUAC.

Smile

I like you.
(but not in THAT way...not that there's anything wrong with that...you know what I mean!)
Smile
Teacher's Pet! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Anonymous contests. Yes or NO. Pls vote - Reply to topic