Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I'm back from Scionville. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ScionShade

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:08 am   Reply with quote         

Amazingly it was the old movie theatre up the road here where Pee Wee
got busted, and his career was ended. BTW Rey, if you like reading Stephen King, his new book, DUMA is set here in Venice/Nokomis...
In fact the mythical island in his book would have been visible from the pier just off to the right by a mile.
It is a strangely small world.

dewdew

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:41 pm   Reply with quote         

YOUR back!!!! Shocked ...ughhh....i thought you were coming home tommorrow.. Crying or Very sad ...as you can see....someone had a PARTY..and while i tried to stop them.....they forced me to go along with the whole thing.....i think we can just super glue that cover back on the laptop....and maybe if we let it dry out. Confused ..it should still work....Sorry. The toilet paper all over the house was ANFA's idea....SEEMED like a good one too ...at the time.....but now i am seeing it's a little over the top....NOW you and SCION did not go metal detecting by any chance did ya.....TELL THE TRUTH. Raising Brow ...is the gold still there......it better be still there....i got dibs on the sunken treasure....i bet ya'll buried it in the damn GARDENS...WHERE THE HELL IS MY SHOVEL...i'll just see for myself....you can't trust anyone anymore....BOTANICAL GARDENS MY BIG'OL BUTT....ya'll been hiding the treasure. Razz

ReyRey

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
YOUR back!!!! Shocked ...ughhh....i thought you were coming home tommorrow.. Crying or Very sad ...as you can see....someone had a PARTY..and while i tried to stop them.....they forced me to go along with the whole thing.....i think we can just super glue that cover back on the laptop....and maybe if we let it dry out. Confused ..it should still work....Sorry. The toilet paper all over the house was ANFA's idea....SEEMED like a good one too ...at the time.....but now i am seeing it's a little over the top....NOW you and SCION did not go metal detecting by any chance did ya.....TELL THE TRUTH. Raising Brow ...is the gold still there......it better be still there....i got dibs on the sunken treasure....i bet ya'll buried it in the damn GARDENS...WHERE THE HELL IS MY SHOVEL...i'll just see for myself....you can't trust anyone anymore....BOTANICAL GARDENS MY BIG'OL BUTT....ya'll been hiding the treasure. Razz

Take your medicine dew. Shocked

Stevster

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
dewdew wrote:

Take your medicine dew. Shocked

You should stop by Jacksonville next time. Cool

dewdew

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Medicine... Shocked ....i already took....i mean .. Idea ..yeah.....i need to take....(DOUBLE drunken DOSE) Twisted Evil my medicine....you got a light...my crack pipe went out.....HEY...wait a minute.....you trying to get me high and take all that loot for yourself....well i want fall for it....as a matter of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Laughing Welcome back from the darkside.. alien ..i sense a disturbance in the force... Cool

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Damn Dew Shocked you bogart, now there's none left for me, or any of us Laughing

Did you see the News today, a woman got hit by a stingray, as she was in a boat sunbathing in the Fla. keys, she died, Sad I've seen so many of them getting airborne while fishing down there, I heard a story about a 200+lb tarpon that jumped in a canoe in Everglades National park, it destroyed the boat, and the 2 guys brought it back in, had a hard time getting anyone to believe them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xCM0HalSMY

splodge

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

post the sodding photos already scion

Hallcross Toots
ReyRey

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Very Happy

ScionShade

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:21 pm   Reply with quote         

LOLZ! Ok..yer an impatient lot..lemme dig 'em up.

WhimSea

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
Damn Dew Shocked you bogart, now there's none left for me, or any of us Laughing

Did you see the News today, a woman got hit by a stingray, as she was in a boat sunbathing in the Fla. keys, she died...

saw that at work - but it was falling and hitting her head that killed her after the ray came out of the water at her. I thought at first the ray stung her, guess not - just a really freak accident. To be on that boat in that exact place in the ocean and what is a ray doing coming up out of the water anyways, and you fall and whack your head and die! freaky

speaking of freaky... welcome back Scion. Very Happy

the202
Site Moderator

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Pictures...Yes, no?

ReyRey

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked Uhmmm. The pictures are not going to be that exciting folks... Laughing Just me and Sci hangin' out. Cool

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:11 am   Reply with quote         

i think you can use the liquefy to ummm....suck it in.. Wink

just tryin to help

ReyRey

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:33 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
i think you can use the liquefy to ummm....suck it in.. Wink

just tryin to help

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing He's in better shape than me. I don't know what he is talking about. Cool

ReyRey

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

I think you look just fine. Shocked

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I'm back from Scionville. - Reply to topic