Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - panties all up in a bunch!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

ok damn it... what the hell is going on here today??? what did ya all get up on the wrong side of the fucking bed or something??? maybe you forgot to wipe your ass or are wearing 5 day old crusty ass boxers... perhaps its a hole in your sock and your fucking toe is sticking through it and rubbing you the wrong way.... hell i don't know... but what ever it is... its bumbing out all sorts of people here... for once can we all shut up about voting... annon comps... etc and stop picking fights between each other. we are all here and have to deal w/ each others shit and what not...so learn to deal w/ it. just be thankfull for what yall got and for being a part of this wonderful site. he theres peeps from all parts of the damn world here. i mean how cool is that? so wipe them sad looks of ya faces and turn this places direction around and lets try and keep it that way damnit!!!! now alls ya S.T.F.U.A.C. and have some FUN!!! is that too much to ask? you all know you want it Shocked

delia

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I've been too busy to have my panties in a bunch! LOL!

Besides, I have learned to just not even go there anymore, and skip them 'thar posts... Saves a lot of time and energy that way.

:0D

http://www.track4va.com
jkmansell

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Sad

MindGraph

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Move on and have some fun Rolling Eyes

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

ahhh ng....you just mad because you don't have Julie to fight with.....pick someone else.....spread that love. Cool .....o.k....i'll be good now. Angel
Fuck it i'm out for good

Tesore

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Fuck it i'm out for good

NOT Sad

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:34 pm   Reply with quote         

There is just no happiness here. Sad

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:46 pm   Reply with quote         

all ya be good or i'll knock ya upside the head w/ my sk8 and splodge i just talked w/ him tonite gave him my thanks.. he needs to take a break and don't blame him but ya know he'll be back and dewskie i'm so fucking glad i don't have to fight the one of which we shall not speak of. that there... my friend taught me many a lessons and the next steps to learning the way of the land here... just have fun.

many a times i've had my newby ass slapped back into place by some of the great old members here... after all i learn by trial and error. sure i've lost my cool but thats another notch on the ole wall. i'm thankfull for that Bow

but in all reality i deal w/ enough negativity in real life and find psc a place away from home... a place to make me smile and keep me out of trouble...you know a place to learn etc you get my point. nobody likes to come home espically me after a day of stress and frustrations only to log in to a world of a cluster fuck bull shit situation. thats all i was trying to say.

Tesore

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:50 am   Reply with quote         

I don't wear underwear.

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:47 am   Reply with quote         

It's the conflict that keeps me here (and a few other things)!

You can be sure that should PSC turn into a peaceful, pastoral, communist, future filled with happy, simple humans who call themselves the PSCEloi, I will be long, long, long, long, gone.

And, I'll be taking DewDew with me whether he likes it or not.

ScionShade

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
It's the conflict that keeps me here

You can be sure that should loi, I will be long, long, long, long, gone.

And, I'll be taking DewDew with me whether he likes it or not.

Matter of degrees. Certainly to me PSC has turned into a peaceful, pastoral, communist enclave , filled with happy, simple humans. Back in the day we had conflict, (and a few other things)!

dewdew

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:39 am   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
Quote:
Fuck it i'm out for good

NOT Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing and you know thisssssss...... Mr. Green I would never make it that easy on ya'll and up and quit.. Twisted Evil ....i'll relinguish my weapons....when they pry them from my cold dead hand's....and dang'it i mean PRY.... Cool .....DEWLOVE is going to be my new alias... Shocked i mean....ughhhh.....never mind. Cool

Sorry about the emo limit...i get excited sometime's

EDIT:...i may be 36...and i feel like 46 when i get up in the morning...(ENHANCING) kills.....but anyway...Splodge said he wutten gonna give me any beer at his bar....IS HE NUT's....he is lucky i don't drink anymore.....because i would break up some stools in that place. Cool I've been thrown out on my ass in way bigger and badder bars than his Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

Tesore

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:19 am   Reply with quote         

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - panties all up in a bunch!!! - Reply to topic