Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Ok, how anonymous was it? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Heinlein

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:52 am   Reply with quote         

The only one I knew for sure was Micose's

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:04 am   Reply with quote         

My 2 favorites:

1. vokaris
2. ReyRey

I also like Mir entry.

They are not even on the first page!? Sad

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
My 2 favorites:

1. vokaris
2. ReyRey

I also like Mir entry.

Thanks Claf. Where do I sent the money?

mikey

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I only use a few votes in the anon contests, usually on the last day of the contest. there can only be one winner right? ~ I won the fluid mask before, so if I won it I would have given it to "someone" Wink

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
I only use a few votes in the anon contests, usually on the last day of the contest. there can only be one winner right? ~ I won the fluid mask before, so if I won it I would have given it to "someone" Wink

I won it and never got it. Evil or Very Mad

Oh..and thanks Claf. I was proud of my image. I took a long time to create all the surroundings and details. I actually made a professional print of it and hung it in my office. I'm glad it was appreciated. Wink

Soze

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
My 2 favorites:

1. vokaris
2. ReyRey

I also like Mir entry.

My 3 favorites were Dolly's Ledi's and Rerey's.

I got 2/3.

mikey

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:58 pm   Reply with quote         

It's not always about quality, it's what people like or not. Wink it's in the eye of the beholder.
Claf wrote:
My 2 favorites:

1. vokaris
2. ReyRey

I also like Mir entry.

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

i can always spot mine

Hallcross Toots

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
It's not always about quality, it's what people like or not. Wink it's in the eye of the beholder.
Claf wrote:
My 2 favorites:

1. vokaris
2. ReyRey

I also like Mir entry.

What I meant is if vokaris posted his entry early without updates, he surely had twice more votes. ReyRey is top 5, maybe top 8 if members are looking at every chops. Half of the deal in anon contest is about posting early. Some pretend regular contests aren't fair. I just think anon contest aren't better. Just in different way. And I don't say it isn't good... not perfect but exciting. Smile

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
i can always spot mine

they're the invisible ones, yeah?

Wink Laughing

cherylm329

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I knew for sure who Micose's, Reys, & Bigbucks were, the rest I wasn't sure about.

I also used all my votes the first day, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't it depends on the time I have to do it.

ScionShade

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

I totally missed this one. Looking at it now, I wish I'd caught it. Some really good stuff in there. Nice job people. You can take the rest of the day off.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:31 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm with you Joe, I never even got a chance to look, Confused I have to get ready to leave town now, so even less time... I don't know if I'll be here for Anfa Pants Surprised

bigbuck

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:43 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
mikey wrote:
Claf wrote:
My 2 favorites:

1. vokaris
2. ReyRey

I also like Mir entry.

What I meant is if vokaris posted his entry early without updates, he surely had twice more votes. ReyRey is top 5, maybe top 8 if members are looking at every chops. Half of the deal in anon contest is about posting early. Some pretend regular contests aren't fair. I just think anon contest aren't better. Just in different way. And I don't say it isn't good... not perfect but exciting. Smile

Yep. Agreed. The entries on page 1 receive a lot more views than further down. I was there, but edited mine with a day and a half to go. Probably only got a handful of votes total, after I edited.

annajon

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:44 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
mikey wrote:
Claf wrote:
My 2 favorites:

1. vokaris
2. ReyRey

I also like Mir entry.

Being the first to enter in a competition is not the best place to be, mine was totally invisable to everybody, and I had lots of work done on it. But it was a night time image, that must not have been "cool" on the competition day. Or it was the fact that when I had put it up long ago, there was a footnote with a link to the original old woman image that I later erased, because it was placed in my photobucket, which sort of breaks the anonimiousness of the game, I thought I was punished for having that link under the image on the first day.

I pegged the winner right that it would win, but had no idea who it was. But it was way better then every other entry, so you don't hear me complain at all.

What happened to the idea that we would have a blank page with a subject word on it in the voting queue? If nobody ever tries that out, (like TCM does most every Friday - and it has won top three the contest before the anon Friday contest so it works), how can we have that as the true anonimous contest challenge, as many people suggested?

Or have those blank entries not been processed yet by the vote queue processor?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Ok, how anonymous was it? - Reply to topic