Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - 9 Fu#%#ng entries????? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm going to be on vacation for the next 2 weeks.
Splodge will have to keep you guys entertained.
Off to PSW Smile

annajon

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Thats even worse as an excuse, you could have worked ahead, you have advantage

annajon

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:48 pm   Reply with quote         

PS Have a great vacation anyway.......... lucky you

TheShaman

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:25 pm   Reply with quote         

The sun was in my eyes.

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:46 pm   Reply with quote         

HEY...some ADVANTAGE MEMBERS are lazy.. Cool .i hardly ever enter early.. Twisted Evil..to get ahead i would have to chop more than 1 a day......dang that is SLAVE DRIVING....my motto is "Never Chop today, what you can chop tommorrow"....or the day after. Before evreyone starts whinning about That's what advantage is for...... Razz

Beside do you know how it would drain my self-esteem if i looked at the source a month ahead of time..Then, when the contest started i still had no idea's. pale ...besides i have a wife and kids....they drain my wallet and self-esteem enough....but thats o.k... I am going to spoil the hell out of some grandkids in about 10 years....After i feed them all kinds of chocolate and sugar and letting them do what they want...i'm sending them home.......ahhhhhh yes..revenge will be so sweet Twisted Evil

Oscar

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
The sun was in my eyes.

Bruce?

annajon

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
HEY...some ADVANTAGE MEMBERS are lazy.. Cool .i hardly ever enter early.. Twisted Evil..to get ahead i would have to chop more than 1 a day......dang that is SLAVE DRIVING....my motto is "Never Chop today, what you can chop tommorrow"....or the day after. Before evreyone starts whinning about That's what advantage is for...... Razz

Beside do you know how it would drain my self-esteem if i looked at the source a month ahead of time..Then, when the contest started i still had no idea's. pale ...besides i have a wife and kids....they drain my wallet and self-esteem enough....but thats o.k... I am going to spoil the hell out of some grandkids in about 10 years....After i feed them all kinds of chocolate and sugar and letting them do what they want...i'm sending them home.......ahhhhhh yes..revenge will be so sweet Twisted Evil

lol

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

At least you only plan to wire up your grandkids. My mother drove me nuts, she thought seat belts were just annoying, so never used them on my daughter .... and she did not believe in child proofing her house so we did not visit much and I sure as heck did not let her drive my daughter around. Sad

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
Thats even worse as an excuse, you could have worked ahead, you have advantage

I wanted to chop but I couldn't. I have a bone in my arm. Confused

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:55 pm   Reply with quote         

I bet you have more than one bone somewhere.

And let me just shut up before we get into trouble with the mods talking trash! Laughing

btw where is 313360 or whatever that canadian girl 's user name was, the one you drooled over where did she run off to?

janetdog

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:18 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
At least you only plan to wire up your grandkids. My mother drove me nuts, she thought seat belts were just annoying, so never used them on my daughter .... and she did not believe in child proofing her house so we did not visit much and I sure as heck did not let her drive my daughter around. Sad

I used to stand up in the front seat and ride in the back of a pick up truck. It was fun. I'm still alive.

Now, My three year old puts his seatbelt on without being told and riding in the back of a truck will get you a ticket.

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah I remember cars with just bench seats and no seat belts.. I stood in the middle of the seat as a kid. Now they are trying to put seatbelts on buses which might be a great idea.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

lol not sure where this thread is going but as for the reason why i didn't post today is that i've been trying build my rank per post stats and haven't been submitting my normal amount of entries. my last 2 entries i posted where just experiments w/ textures and different styles of effects. as far as standing up w/ out seatbelts i have no comment to that as i'm a perfect angel when it comes to that Rolling Eyes

Oscar

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

It's summer time and am, drinking in my driveway... it's summer time and am drinking in my driveway.

I used to chill to this song back in nam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Up9-lYh95M

dewdew

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:41 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
It's summer time and am, drinking in my driveway... it's summer time and am drinking in my driveway.

I used to chill to this song back in nam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Up9-lYh95M

Go Oscar....you drunk. Laughing .....i don't drink anymore, 6 of the longest years of my life....but i remember them. Smile .....So here is what i will be jamming. Cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=305vRNoofr8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3nfBWxrBEs&NR=1

afro AFROMAN is the shiz'at.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - 9 Fu#%#ng entries????? - Reply to topic