Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Sign Up NOW! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

:lassotool: :slicetool: :lassotool: :slicetool: :lassotool: :slicetool: :slicetool: :lassotool: :slicetool: :lassotool: :slicetool: :lassotool: :slicetool: :slicetool: :slicetool: :slicetool:

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

:dodgetool: :dodgetool: :dodgetool: :dodgetool: :dodgetool: :dodgetool: :dodgetool:

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:28 pm   Reply with quote         

shaking shaking shaking shaking shaking shaking

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

LONG LIVE ANFA!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:31 pm   Reply with quote         

you forgot to add " the one who we shall not mention" to your list Laughing

Tawiskaro

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Alas.

kinetic_be

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:05 pm   Reply with quote         

We're having about 5 topics going full with whining ppl crying about their buddies leaving this place?

Geez.. get a grip on yourself!
The past days I read nothing but crying babies prizing ppl as the greatest ever, who contributed soooo much to PSC and are now leaving..
BOO HOO!!!
What a bunch of asslicking-overreacting-crybabies are you?!
Blame the new ones, because that's all I've seen you doing for the 'so called changes' they've brought.
I know quite a few old-timers and newbies here by now and there's the ones who do nothing but crying in the forums and there's those with dignity and don't seem affected by this.

Thought the majority here was a bit older, turns out we got a flood of 12-years among the old-timers..

Really, I'm sick of reading this shit over and over from you kiddos.
Yeah, put me in line with the leavers. I got 2 more chops for this month and then I'll spend my time in other things then this.
Not because of this crybaby-wave which is flooding the forums, but I have other stuff to do next month which will absorb most of my time.

Flame me for calling you crybabies/wankers/whatever.. I got nothing to lose and from what I've seen you guys calling eachother, I really don't care what you think of me anymore. Exclamation

FootFungas

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
We're having about 5 topics going full with whining ppl crying about their buddies leaving this place?

Geez.. get a grip on yourself!
The past days I read nothing but crying babies prizing ppl as the greatest ever, who contributed soooo much to PSC and are now leaving..
BOO HOO!!!
What a bunch of asslicking-overreacting-crybabies are you?!
Blame the new ones, because that's all I've seen you doing for the 'so called changes' they've brought.
I know quite a few old-timers and newbies here by now and there's the ones who do nothing but crying in the forums and there's those with dignity and don't seem affected by this.

Thought the majority here was a bit older, turns out we got a flood of 12-years among the old-timers..

Really, I'm sick of reading this shit over and over from you kiddos.
Yeah, put me in line with the leavers. I got 2 more chops for this month and then I'll spend my time in other things then this.
Not because of this crybaby-wave which is flooding the forums, but I have other stuff to do next month which will absorb most of my time.

Flame me for calling you crybabies/wankers/whatever.. I got nothing to lose and from what I've seen you guys calling eachother, I really don't care what you think of me anymore. Exclamation

Didn't you have a quitting thread a little while back?

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:21 pm   Reply with quote         

well now I like ya a whole lot kinetic....to bad your leaving Laughing Laughing Wink

kinetic_be

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:22 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
Didn't you have a quitting thread a little while back?

Heh.. figured that was coming.
Nice way of digging up old cows, it has clearly everything to do with what I said above. thumright

Tawiskaro

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:23 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:

Why wait?

kinetic_be

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
kinetic_be wrote:

Why wait?

you are right.

Tawiskaro

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:32 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
kinetic_be wrote:

Why wait?

you are right.

Adieu.

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:30 am   Reply with quote         

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES PEOPLE!

It CAN'T be THIS serious.

It just CAN'T be.

I've seen worse happen here in 2 years and now all of a sudden everyone wants to leave???

Shocked

It's all quite confusing.

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:47 pm   Reply with quote         

List has been updated.

This is all beyond all logical comprehension.

I need more vodka now.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Sign Up NOW! - Reply to topic