Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I'm back from Scionville. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ReyRey

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

Hi all,
I just returned from my vacation to Florida. While I was there, I rented a Harley and drove down the coast to meet our friend Scion Shade. He was very cool (as you would expect) His wife and children were all beautiful people. Everybody was blond but me. Shocked Laughing Laughing Me and Scion took a cruise to the local beach Bar/Restaurant and had a burger and some great conversation. The man is deep. (in a good way) We checked out the local wild life on the ocean. I wish I had more time. We tried to get together with our families at Busch Gardens. We spent the whole day there together and never saw each other. Laughing We will try again next year Sci. Wink Or as I call him. (Joe) Cool
Hey Joe. Post some of the pics if you would like. If not posted, maybe PM'd. I don't care if they are posted. Wink
Here is a shot I took at the beach with my kids when they were swimming.

By the way, It looks like people have been grumpy around here lately. You should all go visit Joe. Laughing

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Hi all,
I just returned from my vacation to Florida. While I was there, I rented a Harley and drove down the coast to meet our friend Scion Shade. He was very cool (as you would expect) His wife and children were all beautiful people. Everybody was blond but me. Shocked Laughing Laughing Me and Scion took a cruise to the local beach Bar/Restaurant and had a burger and some great conversation. The man is deep. (in a good way) We checked out the local wild life on the ocean. I wish I had more time. We tried to get together with our families at Busch Gardens. We spent the whole day there together and never saw each other. Laughing We will try again next year Sci. Wink Or as I call him. (Joe) Cool
Hey Joe. Post some of the pics if you would like. If not posted, maybe PM'd. I don't care if they are posted. Wink

By the way, It looks like people have been grumpy around here lately. You should all go visit Joe. Laughing

You have dolphin kids!!!!????? Laughing Laughing

lol

yello_piggy

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

Scion is a real boy? Shocked

kinetic_be

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:

lol

Laughing

Nice pic btw and sounds like a really nice gathering you both had Smile

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

So nice Rey you deserved a nice break... and you are working hard I see to PROVE Scion is not your alias.
Laughing Laughing

ReyRey

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
Hi all,

lol

Those are not my kids. That is Scion and me swimming after getting our hair done like this guy.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

Those are not my kids. That is Scion and me swimming after getting our hair done like this guy.

Hahaha Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:31 pm   Reply with quote         

see they are both alias's of PeeWee Herman's cousin. I knew it.

Oscar

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I heard in scionville, scions are very hostile. Laughing

Pretty nice that you guy meet up... I bet you guys exchanged tips on how to win at every contest.

Confused

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:38 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm damn sorry I couldn't drive over and see you guys, my hair is almost long enough to curl it that way too... Wink

ReyRey

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I'm damn sorry I couldn't drive over and see you guys, my hair is almost long enough to curl it that way too... Wink

Where abouts do you live Paul. Next year I will look you up and you, me and Scion will join forces. Cool

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:08 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Paul Von Stetina wrote:

Where abouts do you live Paul. Next year I will look you up and you, me and Scion will join forces. Cool

I'm in Lauderdale, @ 30 miles north of Miami, have you ever been down to the Keys? Florida has so much to offer, and I think the keys is my favorite area still, even though this place is just getting too many people, it's sad how we've mowed over most of what people come here for.

ScionShade

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry , I didn't even unload the pics from the camera yet Rey.
I'll post them...I'm a bit embarrassed with having put on that extra layer of winter fat this year Confused Those strange birds that showed up wearing matching colors to your jacket..that was weird..what up with that? Renting a Harley on your vacation was a stinking cool idea. I'm gonna have to copy it at some point.
Even though we didn't see eachother at Busch gardens..still mazed how that happened.... it was a great idea for a meet-up. If ya do come down again next year, I still like the idea of a family meet-up. Paul could actually grab a cheap commuter flight over here to Sarasota, and I'll pick him up.
Wherever we go, I'll cover Paul's cost.
PS....took Abby yard sailing Saturday mornin'.....found another nice
skullmet for two bux Razz

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
it's sad how we've mowed over most of what people come her for.

*sigh* right? The state has changed so much since I first came down in '93'. Even the bigger cities were only a few minutes drive to quiet, and nature, and traffic was not so bad at all most places. *sigh*

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:56 pm   Reply with quote         

You can just imagine how many changes I've see since 1960, this place was so different back then, not only did you know your next door neighbors name, you knew everyone in the neighborhood,.. now? I just know my neighbor is an asshole Laughing well one of them anyway.

as for the next time anyone is coming south, just give me more than a few hours notice, I can drive over to Sarasota in about 2-3 hours, Wink

ReyRey

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:57 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
I'm a bit embarrassed with having put on that extra layer of winter fat this year Confused

What fat? You have Photoshop, don't ya??? Well, then, your a lean mean fighting machine and nobody will know any different. (except for me and I can be bought. Cool )

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I'm back from Scionville. - Reply to topic