Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - What's wrong with 69!? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

WhimSea

Post Wed May 07, 2008 11:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I mean what is wrong with page 69 of the 'favorite chop of the previous chop' forum... says there are no entries for that page ??? so why is there a page 69?

is this something like the 13th floor that is renamed to 14th, like there's not really a floor between 12 and 14?

I sound like Dew. I feel like Dew. gargoul more vodka! drunken

Post Wed May 07, 2008 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Some users posts were deleted, yet the page statistics didn't take that into account.

janetdog

Post Wed May 07, 2008 11:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Oooo. You guys are so busted! Who made boobies?

Post Thu May 08, 2008 12:02 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
I mean what is wrong with page 69 of the 'favorite chop of the previous chop' forum... says there are no entries for that page ??? so why is there a page 69?

is this something like the 13th floor that is renamed to 14th, like there's not really a floor between 12 and 14?

All better now. I think.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu May 08, 2008 3:25 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:

hah christy... i was thinking the same thing last night so i put a thread up bout it.... http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=207996&highlight=#207996

dewdew

Post Thu May 08, 2008 6:28 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
I sound like Dew. I feel like Dew. gargoul more vodka!

You say that, like it's a bad thing. Laughing. What you mean is when you think 69, you think DEW. Razz Laughing

When we use to test fire ammunitions, the countdown skipped the FIVE.....mainly because it sounds alot like FIRE when announced. Shocked

Scrumpy

Post Thu May 08, 2008 10:04 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

When we use to test fire ammunitions, the countdown skipped the FIVE.....mainly because it sounds alot like FIRE when announced. Shocked

Laughing I love the thought of the guy with the most dangerous/ important job just sitting there waiting for the word "fire" and not even noticing there's a countdown actually happening. Laughing

Post Thu May 08, 2008 12:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
dewdew wrote:

Laughing I love the thought of the guy with the most dangerous/ important job just sitting there waiting for the word "fire" and not even noticing there's a countdown actually happening. Laughing

Your thinking NASA....countdown. Laughing Not the same thing.....not even close.

In the Ten second count down.....you have to breach, clear, check the bore. Then you have to listen for the next call Number, check verification numbers, unload rounds from a storage tube...check target and range, Load the Bore and batten the hatch, and kick the saftey off..oooohh and dont forget to get the FOOK out the way. If you ain't standing just where you should be.....The recoil slide will plaster your ass to the Wall..(bulkhead)...It's the most nerve racking 10 seconds you could imagine....but DAMN it's fun.........Then you get a whole ten seconds (roughly) to do it all over again. In a Sub or Uboat...it's worse. Argh but not as loud. Laughing

Post Thu May 08, 2008 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

What's wrong with 69!?

scratch

Is this one of those TRICK questions?

Scrumpy

Post Thu May 08, 2008 9:08 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:
dewdew wrote:

Your thinking NASA....countdown. Laughing Not the same thing.....not even close.

In the Ten second count down.....you have to breach, clear, check the bore. Then you have to listen for the next call Number, check verification numbers, unload rounds from a storage tube...check target and range, Load the Bore and batten the hatch, and kick the saftey off..oooohh and dont forget to get the FOOK out the way. If you ain't standing just where you should be.....The recoil slide will plaster your ass to the Wall..(bulkhead)...It's the most nerve racking 10 seconds you could imagine....but DAMN it's fun.........Then you get a whole ten seconds (roughly) to do it all over again. In a Sub or Uboat...it's worse. Argh but not as loud. Laughing

Embarassed It was still fun to think about though Wink

Post Thu May 08, 2008 11:34 pm   Reply with quote         

69 is a real "win win" kinda thing.

Post Fri May 09, 2008 1:54 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Quote:

You say that, like it's a bad thing. Laughing. What you mean is when you think 69, you think DEW. Razz Laughing

when I type while tipsy, I channel you...

digitalpharaoh wrote:
What's wrong with 69!?

scratch

well no, it wasn't THAT 69! it was page 69

now whenever a countdown gets to 69.... I'll think of DP now. Very Happy

Post Fri May 09, 2008 12:35 pm   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
dewdew wrote:
Quote:

when I type while tipsy, I channel you...

digitalpharaoh wrote:
What's wrong with 69!?

scratch

well no, it wasn't THAT 69! it was page 69

now whenever a countdown gets to 69.... I'll think of DP now. Very Happy

DP...69...MY aren't we getting suggestive here.

Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri May 09, 2008 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

a 69 with extra helpings of DP, this sounds like a fun party Laughing

WhimSea

Post Fri May 09, 2008 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
DP...69...MY aren't we getting suggestive here. Laughing

marcoballistic wrote:
a 69 with extra helpings of DP, this sounds like a fun party Laughing

bwahahahahahaha

uh, I don't know what you're talking about Wink

bwahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - What's wrong with 69!? - Reply to topic