Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Funny for the Gringos! - Reply to topic

WhimSea

Post Mon May 05, 2008 10:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

This is the day we celebrate how Mexico beat the French. So, I give you a song. No, it's not a Cinco de Mayo song. The best I could do is "The One Semester Spanish Love Song." Yes, he uses phrases that you only use in first semester Spanish to tell a girl he loves her.

Watch this and be amused...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRq82c8Baw

donde esta mi burrito?

Scrumpy

Post Mon May 05, 2008 10:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Au revoir! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon May 05, 2008 10:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Mon May 05, 2008 11:01 pm   Reply with quote         

VIVA LA PUEBLA, MEXICO!

hAPPY mINCO dE cAYO

drunken Very Happy

true story, went to La Paz many years ago over 4th of July weekend. Plane landed, we found our way to our hotel, ordered cervezas at the beach. Went back to room, changed for dinner. Got to restaurant and ordered margaritas. "Sorry, no margaritas, senorita." hmmm. Ordered cervezas. "Sorry, no cervezas." Well, you can imagine how perplexing this situation was. Proceeded with dinner and walked back to our hotel where we were overcome with curiosity whether the entire town missed the tequilla and beer trucks. Finally.............we were told that it was their election day. No alcohol could be served between the hours of their election.

moral of the story: skip going to Mexico over 4th of July.

....those Mexicans are some pretty funnay, sneaky, uninformative sombreros.

WhimSea

Post Mon May 05, 2008 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

I thought at first they didn't have their liquour license (do they have to have those in Mexico?)

well, there are several US states that have that same law! and then those that don't sell on Sundays.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon May 05, 2008 11:48 pm   Reply with quote         

don't drink and drive tonight guys and be safe if ya go out Wink

Oscar

Post Mon May 05, 2008 11:52 pm   Reply with quote         

I need mi sombrero! ay caramba!

Post Tue May 06, 2008 12:13 am   Reply with quote         

That's nuts, like American tourists are going to be voting in their election!!! Maybe if you had slipped the waiter something extra you'd have received a nice wet drink. Course I've heard about those Mexican jails.
I don't fly well, so I'd have to be fairly bombed and so I guess I'd be ordering coffee at the hotel to sober up.

On a funny note we live in a football crazy area. UT Vols and all that, and one night on a football home game we ran by Taco Bell to pick up some Tacos they said they were out of tacos. lol

Same thing went to Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich drive thru, Oh we're out of Roast Beef -- these people don't plan well.

Laughing

FootFungas

Post Tue May 06, 2008 8:47 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:

On a funny note we live in a football crazy area. UT Vols and all that,

Gag, I hate the Vols.

GO RAZORBACKS!!!

Post Tue May 06, 2008 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
then those that don't sell on Sundays.

Cinko de Hu'leo Gonzall'es to you too... Smile
Say the Spanish whipped the French.. Confused ..WHO HAS'NT Laughing Pancho Villa is a HERO of mine. He is the original O.G.Gangsta.

I live in South Carolina....home of the Bible thumpers....and we can't buy alcohol on Sunday.....actually, unless the bar is a Private Club...."Last Call" is at 12:00p.m. on Saturaday night.....but you can't buy alcohol Sunday night at 12:00.....ohhhh no...you have to wait until Monday Morning...so i guess it's more like a 30 hour ban than a 24 hour ban. Does make the store's around town become full at 11:30p.m. on Saturday night.....Gotta get that beer for the Sunady games and Nascar Race. Cool Although, we do have a large supply of BOOTLEGGERS... Twisted Evil .....it's a dollar a beer...or $10 for a pint of some of the Cheapest bottled liquior know to man....but if you know a friend, who knows a friend.....I can say we have some of the BEST MOONSHINE ever jugged....A couple(2) of LIDS full and it's off to warm fuzzyland, a couple more and it's off to BLACK-OUT city....you just sorta come to in the morning. Laughing .....OR at least i am told. Twisted Evil

EDIT:.....GO DAWGS.....BORN and will DIE a Georgia Dawg's Fan....i'm a big fan of Spanish women too....but my wife won't let me fly those flags in the car window. Crying or Very sad

Post Tue May 06, 2008 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

FF-- I hate the Vols too. Bloody orange everywhere. I hate orange.

WhimSea

Post Wed May 07, 2008 11:10 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
i'm a fan of big women too....but my wife won't let me Spanish fly in the car. Crying or Very sad

bwahahahahaahaha

little cut n paste fun with Dew! Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Funny for the Gringos! - Reply to topic