Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Can I use photos from contests here on my blog? - Reply to topic

Post Sat May 03, 2008 3:33 pm   Reply with quote         

If I find cool photos in past contests can I use the picture on my blog without permission and just giving credit back to this site or do I have to ask permission of the person that did the pic and is offering some sort of credit usually enough to allow me to use it?

Here is one that caught my eye and I wanted to place it on my fashion blog, doh can't place live links yet.

thanks

Oscar

Post Sat May 03, 2008 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

You could just PM the person who did the picture and ask for permission.

FootFungas

Post Sat May 03, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

yeah, if you just PM them 99.99% will be happy to let you post your image.(just as long as you credit them)

Post Sat May 03, 2008 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         

HEY......HEY.....see here.........THAT'S MY JOB..... rambo

REY....... teaches

REIN...... entertains

Bill........ runs the QUE

Splodge .....see's all....and handles the delete button

DEWDEW....Pisses everyone off.... Twisted Evil .....but....i will sign the unemployment card for ya......hope ya find a job soon. Smile

Quote:
If I find cool photos in past contests can I use the picture on my blog without permission
...... Doh! .... Sarcasm can i copy paste your BLOG and use it like mine....if so.....i'm game. Sarcasm

You CAN use the one's you find in future contest....anything 2009 and later should be just fine.

Post Sun May 04, 2008 8:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Well you cut-off the rest of the sentence,
Quote:
can I use the picture on my blog without permission and just giving credit back to this site
and in fact you can use quotes or posts from my blog as long as there is a trackback for credit.

dewdew

Post Sun May 04, 2008 11:10 pm   Reply with quote         

jayg123 wrote:
Well you cut-off the rest of the sentence,
Quote:
can I use the picture on my blog without permission and just giving credit back to this site
and in fact you can use quotes or posts from my blog as long as there is a trackback for credit.

DAG-um'it.....Jay ol' boy....your right....there was more to your sentence....BUT.. Confused ..the rest would not really work with my funny comment....so i left it out. Twisted Evil I'll try and fit the other part in a future FUNNY comment. Cool

I think like the other's who have responded...as long as you ask permission it should be fine in most cases.....It is a big request for someone who is new....so you can expect some static...after a while the static becomes a soothing white noise you can't do without. drunken

Post Sun May 04, 2008 11:17 pm   Reply with quote         

hahaha, got it, I will see if I can stand the heat.

cafn8d

Post Mon May 05, 2008 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Heat. It's what separates tempered steel fit for a sword from melted ice cream hardly fit for a kitten to lap up. viking

Or something like that. Laughing Wink

MindGraph

Post Tue May 06, 2008 12:10 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Heat. It's what separates tempered steel fit for a sword from melted ice cream hardly fit for a kitten to lap up. viking

Or something like that. Laughing Wink

Laughing Laughing

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Can I use photos from contests here on my blog? - Reply to topic