Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H Wildcard - Reply to topic

DaVinci

Post Fri May 23, 2008 12:25 pm   Reply with quote         

People of PSC,

I just came back from holidays and when I checked PSC the H2H 2008 started already! Shocked My question: Are there any H2H wildcards? (I saw that some did not post a entry @ the H2H) so they have to be replaced right? Wink Let me know...

DaVinci

Post Fri May 23, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Hellooo?? -ooo -oo -o....echooo- ooo- oo- o....

Post Fri May 23, 2008 2:40 pm   Reply with quote         

There would only be a need for replacements aka wild cards if there were any double no-shows.
Since there were none, the opponent that did post in the no-show matches receives the win

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Fri May 23, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Volks is correct and if there was a double no-show or any other infraction, the policy is that the highest voted loser of the previous round gets to move on.
dewdew

Post Fri May 23, 2008 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

I would like to ask that my next match-up let me know if you plan on not posting....That way i can just add a BROWN DOT to the source and win. Twisted Evil Should save some time too.

See....i only get so many ideas for these things we call sources, and they are scarce to say the least. I'm guesstamating that i pushout about ONE idea a month. The last time i tried for two, i woke-up three days later....THE WIFE was pissed too...because she almost had my ass buried, and was looking foward to that getaway with JODIE....but just as the preacher started the ASHES to ASHES.....i jumped out that coffin and yelled DEWDEW...MY kids are still going to counciling.

Now since it was shear luck i made it to the next round.....DAVINCI.....ughhhh....for a small fee.....you could possibly post your chop under my screenname. Have your machine, call my machine....we can do lunch..and go over the FEE. Twisted Evil

bx3800

Post Fri May 23, 2008 4:08 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
I would like to ask that my next match-up let me know if you plan on not posting....That way i can just add a BROWN DOT to the source and win. Twisted Evil Should save some time too.

See....i only get so many ideas for these things we call sources, and they are scarce to say the least. I'm guesstamating that i pushout about ONE idea a month. The last time i tried for two, i woke-up three days later....THE WIFE was pissed too...because she almost had my ass buried, and was looking foward to that getaway with JODIE....but just as the preacher started the ASHES to ASHES.....i jumped out that coffin and yelled DEWDEW...MY kids are still going to counciling.

Now since it was shear luck i made it to the next round.....DAVINCI.....ughhhh....for a small fee.....you could possibly post your chop under my screenname. Have your machine, call my machine....we can do lunch..and go over the FEE. Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

DaVinci

Post Sat May 24, 2008 12:07 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

Lol Dew, and how big would that fee be? Laughing Let's see what's in my pocket...uhm 2 marbles, some unidentified goodie(I think it's old candy) and a crumbled piece of paper with a telephone number (from last night)...that should do the trick right?

dewdew

Post Sat May 24, 2008 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked what'ya take me for a sucker.....i have you know it would take a lot......hmmmmm.....did you say... Raising Brow TWO marbles....and you swear....they are marbles....Because if they are in a skin color package.....Those ain't Marbles. Embarassed Cool ....but now if they are honest to goodness MARBLES....i think that would do....I LOST MINE LONG AGO. Sad I am getting ON-STAR for the next set. Twisted Evil .......and if the candy is unchewed...or just licked a few times....now we are talking a very strong MAYBE.....BUT....the number from last night......GOTTA give that one a NO......That is Exactly the way i met my wife...and brother i would just'a soon loose. SHE BEATS ME......and i like it, but that don't make it right. Twisted Evil

WARNING:....my match is against CLAUDIOKLY...i think...so...you may wanna hold on to that candy. I may need it to get the taste of ASSWHIPPING out my mouth. Confused But anfa (DAMN HIM) has already handed it to me once so, it won't be such a shock this time.

DaVinci

Post Mon May 26, 2008 6:10 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Shocked what'ya take me for a sucker.....i have you know it would take a lot......hmmmmm.....did you say... Raising Brow TWO marbles....and you swear....they are marbles....Because if they are in a skin color package.....Those ain't Marbles. Embarassed Cool ....but now if they are honest to goodness MARBLES....i think that would do....I LOST MINE LONG AGO. Sad I am getting ON-STAR for the next set. Twisted Evil .......and if the candy is unchewed...or just licked a few times....now we are talking a very strong MAYBE.....BUT....the number from last night......GOTTA give that one a NO......That is Exactly the way i met my wife...and brother i would just'a soon loose. SHE BEATS ME......and i like it, but that don't make it right. Twisted Evil

WARNING:....my match is against CLAUDIOKLY...i think...so...you may wanna hold on to that candy. I may need it to get the taste of ASSWHIPPING out my mouth. Confused But anfa (DAMN HIM) has already handed it to me once so, it won't be such a shock this time.

So uhm....is that a NO? Laughing Good luck against Claudio Dew!

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Mon May 26, 2008 6:53 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

good story! Wink

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H Wildcard - Reply to topic