Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - LOVE FROM A DEPLOYED SOLDIER! - Reply to topic

Post Mon May 19, 2008 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

This is Spencej1129.
I have been a member since 2005, or something like that. You havent seen me lately because I am currently deployed. I dont get to post a lot of my stuff, cause of operations going on here, i mis the dealines... haha I just want to say that this site is a great way to make the time go by faster and keep me connected to the way things SHOULD be. I love this site, (even though I have never actually won a contest) and just wanted to say keep up the good work, and you guys and gals keep choppin'! Even though my Major says I should get more sleep, when I am not talking to my wife and kids... I'm gunna be a choppin'!
sincerely, from the middle of BFE, country unknown,
Spencej1129
Who wants to come over here and replace me? lol I need a break! Very Happy

Post Mon May 19, 2008 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

spencej1129 wrote:
This is Spencej1129.
I have been a member since 2005, or something like that. You havent seen me lately because I am currently deployed. I dont get to post a lot of my stuff, cause of operations going on here, i mis the dealines... haha I just want to say that this site is a great way to make the time go by faster and keep me connected to the way things SHOULD be. I love this site, (even though I have never actually won a contest) and just wanted to say keep up the good work, and you guys and gals keep choppin'! Even though my Major says I should get more sleep, when I am not talking to my wife and kids... I'm gunna be a choppin'!
Spencej1129

Cool

Now get ta choppin' soldier!

Martrex

Post Mon May 19, 2008 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

Yes you can't win unless you play. Oh wait that's the lottery ad, disregard that. Make it back safe and sound and we'll throw a party at the pub. http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9736

Glad we can give you brief moments of thought of something other than where you are. Hang in there.

Now get choppin, okay down on the keyboard and give me 50. DO YOU CALL THAT A CHOP SOLDIER! I DIDN"T THINK SO! Laughing Laughing Laughing

ReinMan

Post Mon May 19, 2008 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

Look after yourself over there Spence. Treat yourself, and the people you meet, well. Good karma. Then you come back to this crazy capitalist land and chop our asses off! Wink

Cheers from Canuckland, dude! Cool

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon May 19, 2008 2:33 pm   Reply with quote         

and we call ourselves proper hardcore choppers... now this is what I call commitment to the chop.

Go team Spence Very Happy

Martrex

Post Mon May 19, 2008 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

That's right he is defending our right to chop! salut salut salut

dewdew

Post Mon May 19, 2008 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Dude, first off THANK YOU. Thanks to all Ya'll who are over in that hell. God bless all ya'll.....HOOOOOOO' YAHHHHH.....keep your head tucked in, and your ass moving...everyday there is one more closer to home....AGGGHHHH thats what they told me..... Laughing Laughing .... you are one hardcore Mutherfucker to be choppin. Bow ....just don't be thinking about a idea for the contest...before kicking down the next door....of course i'm sure the CRAZY bastard yelling in your ear takes care of that......Now let me give you some very sweet and maybe useful advise......when under Mortor fire.....run towards it....they can increase the range, faster than decrease. Cool .....but what ever you do....GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE. Cool

Thanks for stopping by. You and your unit stay tight and safe. Hopeing you and all the deployed a safe, and speedy return......BUT this is the goverment....so you know the drill....HURRY UP...and WAIT. Razz

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon May 19, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey spence, thanks from the bottom of my heart for doing what you do, so me and my family are safe.

Sometimes, I imagine, distractions such as chopping are a good thing. I certainly am not raising my hand to say I want to replace you, however I will join you in "the pub" upon your return!

Post Mon May 19, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

spencej1129 wrote:
This is Spencej1129.
Spencej1129
Who wants to come over here and replace me? lol I need a break! Very Happy

Hey, Spence. First, thank you for serving your country. It is a noble thing. Second, thanks for the laugh: you made me look up BFE. Laughing

bneises

Post Mon May 19, 2008 8:34 pm   Reply with quote         

spencej1129 wrote:
...this site is a great way to make the time go by faster and keep me connected to the way things SHOULD be...

I actually found this place while in the same situation as you... You're right, it made the time go by so much faster...

Rock out Spence, and keep that head down...

annajon

Post Tue May 20, 2008 6:36 am   Reply with quote         

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - LOVE FROM A DEPLOYED SOLDIER! - Reply to topic