Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My apologies to Marco - Reply to topic

ReyRey

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

I made a joke about Marco the other day and he got upset. I always joke with him and he never gets upset. Well, it made me stop and think. Maybe I have been a bully to Marco. Sure he made some mistakes, but we all do. He deserved to be picked on for some of the things but there comes a point where enough is enough. I have a lot going on in my life, I have a disease where I am not sure how long I will be here and I don't want to go knowing that I have an enemy , so that being said, I will not pick on Marco any more. I will stop using him as a punch line. (Arcaico is going to kill me) From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry that I hurt you Marco, But I am a joker, so I will have to find someone else to pick on.... Rolling Eyes hmmmmmmm....let me see....Mikey! Yes Mikey, he is always here....No.. not Mikey...He will get God after me. Sad Hmmmmm.. I know Shaman!.... Rolling Eyes No...he will get Mikey after me. Sad I can't pick a woman. I respect them too much and besides, they gang up on you. Anfa is no fun, he just says fuck you and doesn't fight back. Billtvshow isn't around enough.. Sad Sad Sad hmmmm.. well there is....no...well I...... Evil or Very Mad Aw Fuck it! Marco sucks! Shocked Wow. That didn't last long. Shocked Sorry Marco. Shocked Your it. Wink Laughing Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:07 am   Reply with quote         

Well said 2rey but ya still gay

gravyboat

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

OOOhh oooh , Kick ME REY, Kick me!!! Laughing

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
TheShaman

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

Amen brother!

Life is way too short to be a bully all the time. Pep's do have feelings ya know. Its all fun and games over the internets I know, but it still hurts just as much as if you were doing it in person. You may think its all a joke, but think for a second how you would feel being put in a similar situation. Putting yourself in another persons shoes can humble you. Esp when that person has to hear it day in and day out. From multiple different sides. No one would want that.

Sometimes I think its worse, this banter on the internet, cause we all get this courage sitting behind our keyboards knowing full well that the person on the other side of the screen isn't going to do anything about it 99 times out of 100. Yet in real life, you can either punch the guy in the arm and say "hey! just playing man"! and get a good chuckle out of it. OR you may just get punched in the face. So you choose your words a lot more carefully when you interact face to face. You also don't fester at home thinking about how rude someone is to you all the time, knowing you can't punch that guy in the face.

Sure its still fun to poke fun, and I don't think that should stop. BUT lets try to think a bit more about the other person and how you would feel in the same situation. You know... We're a big family, and as such, we're all going to cry, fight, poke fun, and have our laughs together. That is what makes this community one worth fighting for.

Sorry for the long winded response.
Cheers!

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

tree hugger forum

arcaico

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I made a joke about Marco the other day and he got upset.

dude, ya gotta teach me that. Hmmm

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
blah blah blah blah

GAY!!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
blah blah blah blah

GAY!!!

Laughing I expected nothing less from you.
and thanks for proving my point so effectively.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing we are such children

dewdew

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Get a room. Rolling Eyes

blue_lurker

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My apologies to Marco - Reply to topic