Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - What is your favorite Sammich? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Scrumpy

Post Mon May 26, 2008 1:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Whatever...he's better than I will ever be. I like his stuff, so I vote for it. The fact that he just happens to be a super-nice guy is irrelevant. You can't tell me only 2 out of 3 of his entries are worthy of a vote- that's just retarded. I can honestly say, for me, with my limited skills, that Mark has deserved every vote I've given him. Maybe if I was as good as you Fabio I wouldn't think that- but I'm not- and neither are the majority of us. We like the guy's work...we vote for it...end of.

Congrats Mark (you muppet). Laughing

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon May 26, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

ok ok ... i have a way to stop all of your guys spats and tiffs about mark.... i spoke to him earlier today and he said stop voting for him and rather give me the votes that you'd normally would have for him.... Rolling Eyes plain and simple solution Very Happy

Soze

Post Mon May 26, 2008 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
ok ok ... i have a way to stop all of your guys spats and tiffs about mark.... i spoke to him earlier today and he said stop voting for him and rather give me the votes that you'd normally would have for him.... Rolling Eyes plain and simple solution Very Happy

great solution Matt. Lol

arcaico

Post Mon May 26, 2008 5:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
Maybe if I was as good as you Fabio I wouldn't think that-

Iīm not claiming to be the best chopper in here... I leave that to Rey (that loves the king seat) and Claf (that is the best chopper in here, and the one that less bitches about it)... Iīm just saying marco is overrated. All his "I love everyone, I buy advantage to everyone, Iīm mr nice guy (vote for me)" bullshit, doesnīt change the fact heīs just an average chopper as most of the people in here, who turns to be considered a top chopper. I mean-- HE IS NOT. half the people vote for him cause heīs a "nice guy" more than cause his chop is good. Iīm sicking tired of seeing better chops being underrated cause marcoīs pieces of crap are usually overrated. Call it envy, jealousy or whatever. I just like to give credit to people who deserve credit. Marcoīs entry in the H2H... SUCKED!! Badly... Iīve seen less skilled choppers make better chops than his and yet get less flatering and appreciation on their works... for instance... caf was eliminated on the h2h... her chop deserved to be in the top ones, for originality, and very good execution. candron did an excelent chop (sorry scion, but he did), yet, I see no mentions to his name. Did you see people talking about it? Zetape did an excelent chop and some morons like Showcase said he didnīt use the source and therefore didnīt deserve a vote. All of them are better in quality AND skills than marcoīs... want a review on marcoīs 5 wins?

1. Entrance to hell: very nice change of background. thatīs all. extraordinary how all that fire behind the gates canīt illuminate the back of the gate, that is brightened in the front and darkened in the back (exactly the opposite as it should be)

who should have won: Designed2522 http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/139048/votes.html
(except for the lens flare... but the overall surpasses it...)

2. Undercover Jedi... it was ok. No real competition, though eveīs idea was more original, although less skilled.

3. Points of View: ESCHER????? Go fuck yerself marco... you did a bad chop, with all the lights and shadows off, with no sense at all, and decide to call it Escher to make it look like you did a piece of art??????

who should have won: Infected http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/139603/votes.html and by DOZENS of votes ahead of marco... Lights are perfect... visual is great... and the idea is great... infected didnīt have to invent an excuse to make his chop plausible... he told a story with one image and no words.

furthermore, Tesore, caprix3 and anabe should also be ahead of him... by a large votes difference...

4. Sad Fate of Mr. T: "extension & repair work and further focal blurring to heighten depth of field," WHERE is yer depth of field mr. ballistic???? You unfocused the background to disguise the HUGE distortion in the background you did... which can be visualized by comparing the original cars with the ones in yer chop. You should first try to learn whatīs depth of field before claiming to have in in yer chop. The only thing I see there is a poor distortion to try to make it look like the cat is on his back feet without looking 3 feet tall, followed by a massive blur to undercover the distortion. Call it depth of field is the same as calling people stupid for NOT SEEING ITīS A DEPTH OF FIELD.

who should have won: Goat1981 http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/139666/votes.html clean original chop, great idea, and he still had to deal with marco bitching all the time about his borders, that didnīt interfere AT ALL in the chop.

5. Patience: biggest joke of the show... trully original to make a stone frog into a stone frog... Lrossaīs Leo shoulda beaten his chop hard, not tied.

I could go on and on, but I believe the more I say the truth about marco, the more I piss his followers... so Iīll just stop here and let ya guys be confused about whether a chop is good or not, and keep thinking every piece of crap marco pulls is genious just because he has 136 wins (WOW!) out of his almost 1000 entries...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Scrumpy

Post Mon May 26, 2008 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

I notice you didn't vote for either of the 3 that you think should've won??? Why don't you vote for the stuff you think is better than Marco's? or is it easier to tell everyone what to/not vote for?

"Marco's Followers" Laughing

Post Mon May 26, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
I notice you didn't vote for either of the 3 that you think should've won??? Why don't you vote for the stuff you think is better than Marco's?

Indeed. I didnīt vote for them cause I didnīt have the time to check the contests. If ya take a closer look, I usually vote for 1 or 2 entries in each contest I check... not cause Iīm arrogant or something like that... but cause I think to make a difference and stand ahead, I canīt vote for any piece of crap... and usually there are no more than 3 entries that really deserve to stand out... I voted for Lrossaīs Leo entry, cause I checked the contest before it ended... when I check a contest, I do vote for it... otherwise ya can see there are no votes from myself in them at all...

by the way... I edit: almost was banned once cause I voted for every single entry but marcoīs with the comment "not marcoīs"!! hahaha that was fun... but kinda pissed Jeremy off...

Scrumpy wrote:

or is it easier to tell everyone what to/not vote for?

"Marco's Followers" Laughing

Dude... ask 20 random psces if i ever told them who they should vote for and then tell me how many said i told them to vote for determined entry... all the entries I commented here were in closed contests. And even if i did, who the fuck would listen to me? Iīm just a jealous troublemaker, ainīt I?

I didnīt say you were a marcoīs follower... youīre the one saying that... but marco knows how many brit friends of his vote for him...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon May 26, 2008 7:33 pm   Reply with quote         

alien Yoda once said " grave danger... this thread going in bad direction... i see... hurmmmm yes "

Post Mon May 26, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

This rant Arc is exactly why I am getting into shape and boycotting all tuna burgers

Scrumpy

Post Mon May 26, 2008 8:41 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
alien Yoda once said " grave danger... this thread going in bad direction... i see... hurmmmm yes "

Nah... it's cool ngsp. I know how much Arc dislikes Marco's work... that's fine. Seen it before...we'll see it again. I hear he's a nice guy really. Very Happy

Post Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Ummmmmmm........Samiches people?. Samiches!!! Razz

arcaico

Post Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 pm   Reply with quote         

point is EVERYONE leaves it unsaid... marco KNOWS his chops suck, but loves to wear his unfair crown... and people just keep feeding his ego. It's not these rants that are annoying, but to be below a poor chop and not being able to even say a word about it... not my case, but I'm very well known for saying out loud my opinions instead of pretending to be a nice guy not to turn people against me. If anyone in here wanna hate me cause I thing marco is overrated, I don't care... not at all mam... but I won't shut up. Truth has to be said sometimes.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

mikey

Post Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 pm   Reply with quote         

My motivation to chop is that every image you do you learn something more. that way it stays exciting and fresh. some chops come out better than others, sometimes the idea stands out over the photoshopping skill. then you have theme execution ect... Enjoy what you're doing and use your imagination, it's amazing what can done when you put your mind to it! Cool I agree some chops get overated for sure, but people in general try to be fair with their voting. "most of the time" Rolling Eyes no matter what happens we must enjoy life to the fullest! don't dwell on the small stuff!. there are a lot of fantastic artists at PSC, Arc included. Rock On people! no lecture required! Very Happy peace.

Post Mon May 26, 2008 9:00 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
arcaico wrote:
I leave that to Rey (that loves the king seat)

Hey... Shocked what did I do? king Laughing
If Arc keeps throwing people under the bus, we are going to need a bigger bus. Twisted Evil
You may continue Mr. Arc., and try not to beat around the bush so much. Say what you really mean. Laughing

hahahaha come on Rey... you know you're the second best in here, and you love that... you could shoot Claf to be number one.... Twisted Evil just an idea... Wink

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon May 26, 2008 9:13 pm   Reply with quote         

i stopped reading here....
Quote:
2. Undercover Jedi... it was ok. No real competition, though eveīs idea was more original, although less skilled.

SHUT IT! Razz

It was in keeping with the original source...pure.

*edit* Michel...where the hell is Michel???

anfa

Post Mon May 26, 2008 9:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Rey, he's not having a go at you. He respects you and Claf as a great choppers(I think) Wink
Keep it up arc mate I've missed this. I went on a few Marco rants when you where missing.
I like Marco, I really do. He's a nice guy. But as you say, as a chopper he is really over rated and gets well over-voted and wins with below par chops(I'm not saying all of Marco's chops are below par).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - What is your favorite Sammich? - Reply to topic