Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hello from Lengo - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:56 am   Reply with quote         

I've been here a couple days. I've read all the tutorials, but not the user submitted ones. I've seen the galleries, read up about how contests work, and I've seen some marvelous images from you people. This looks like a good place!

About Me, re Photoshop:

I'm sorta stuck. I don't have CS2. I'm using PS 6.01. No money, honey. I am disabled, and Social Security income doesn't allow me to make a $265 purchase. I'm kinda angry about that. Mostly frustrated, but angry too.

I've been Photoshop-ing for years. However, it has been limited to correcting photos that come out of my digital camera. I have a few that are, while not stellar, are appealing and have a nice look. Lately, my interest in PS has changed. I wanna try my hand at real art, Photoshop style. It's pretty fascinating what can be done, and the techniques to 'get there from here' are not rigid. This suits me!

I have a few tuts and advice to contribute. I hope you enjoy them.

I'll enter some contests when they inspire me, but probably not a lot of 'em. Pain severlylimits my time. I certainly seeing your work though, so browsing the galleries is a real treat!

About Me, re Internet discussion boards, user comments, and general behavior:

I've very tired of seeing thoughtless remarks. I'm also very tired of small talk. I've been Internetting since it's inception. Please.... Think before you speak and consider the consequences. You may maker yourself look stupid, or hurt someone without meaning to. Please... say more than 'thats nice' -- say something that isn't shallow. You won't hold my interest if I see too much of either of these. You won't hold other's interest if you behave this way, either. Do yourself a favor. Have depth and get to know each other. The Net is a great place to meet people, but nobody ever gets to know you if you don't show any depth.

I am 57 years old.

That's me. Here I is, for what's it worth (and in my opinion, a lot)!

Now, let the fun begin. I feel creative. Very Happy You guys have inspired me. I hope we can be friends too.

Lengo

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:11 am   Reply with quote         

I have 3 CS3 licenses left from my school years... If you need one I'll be happy to let you have one. Very Happy

Alias Jr.

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:31 am   Reply with quote         

Lengo wrote:
I've been here a couple days. I've read all the tutorials, but not the user submitted ones. I've seen the galleries, read up about how contests work, and I've seen some marvelous images from you people. This looks like a good place!

About Me, re Photoshop:

I'm sorta stuck. I don't have CS2. I'm using PS 6.01. No money, honey. I am disabled, and Social Security income doesn't allow me to make a $265 purchase. I'm kinda angry about that. Mostly frustrated, but angry too.

I've been Photoshop-ing for years. However, it has been limited to correcting photos that come out of my digital camera. I have a few that are, while not stellar, are appealing and have a nice look. Lately, my interest in PS has changed. I wanna try my hand at real art, Photoshop style. It's pretty fascinating what can be done, and the techniques to 'get there from here' are not rigid. This suits me!

I have a few tuts and advice to contribute. I hope you enjoy them.

I'll enter some contests when they inspire me, but probably not a lot of 'em. Pain severlylimits my time. I certainly seeing your work though, so browsing the galleries is a real treat!

About Me, re Internet discussion boards, user comments, and general behavior:

I've very tired of seeing thoughtless remarks. I'm also very tired of small talk. I've been Internetting since it's inception. Please.... Think before you speak and consider the consequences. You may maker yourself look stupid, or hurt someone without meaning to. Please... say more than 'thats nice' -- say something that isn't shallow. You won't hold my interest if I see too much of either of these. You won't hold other's interest if you behave this way, either. Do yourself a favor. Have depth and get to know each other. The Net is a great place to meet people, but nobody ever gets to know you if you don't show any depth.

I am 57 years old.

That's me. Here I is, for what's it worth (and in my opinion, a lot)!

Now, let the fun begin. I feel creative. Very Happy You guys have inspired me. I hope we can be friends too.

Lengo
Sound like Julie to me. 57, disabled, camera talk. not smart I am. Hunch I have.

anfa

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

You talk too much! STFUAC!!!!!!

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:36 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks for identifying yourself right away, Anfa. You have managed to be the first that I'll put on ignore.

anfa

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

OK bud. Just make sure you lick Marco's balls. That will gain you lots of friends. And friends means votes! afro

splodge

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:54 pm   Reply with quote         

welcome from another old phart (52) and moderator,
dont ignore anfa, she is a rude girl but usualy very funny with it

Hallcross Toots
anfa

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

BTW
Where's your avatar?
Where's your location?
And where's your chops?

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:52 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
OK bud. Just make sure you lick Marco's balls. That will gain you lots of friends. And friends means votes! afro
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:

rude isn't funny. It's just plain rude. And if you're the moderator, you're not doing a very good job.

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:21 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

You pathetic piece of shit! Yout oughtta know about licking Marco's balls. I'm sure you're an expert at it.

Now where's your mother? Doesn't she care about you either? Can't get attention from her, so you come to the Net to misbhehave to try to get some?

I need this place I need a hole in the head. I've seen your type way too often. I'm outta here already. Suits me fine. Tis better than putting up with a little twat like you.

bigbuck

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:30 am   Reply with quote         

We get a few spammers/trolls here, so sometimes members are a little standoffish/curt with new people who do lots of talking and no photoshopping.
Don't mind Anfa, he has a great portfolio to look through if you have time..
http://photoshopcontest.com/portfolio/10147/browse.html?l=0&p=96&o=votes
Galleries are also worth a look too...
http://photoshopcontest.com/galleries/votes/index.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/galleries/authenticity/index.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/galleries/execution/index.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/galleries/humor/index.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/galleries/idea/index.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/galleries/theme/index.html
http://photoshopcontest.com/galleries/winners/index.html

Best advice, enter a couple of contests soon. You will find the welcome warmer then.
Cheers

Alias Jr.

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:47 am   Reply with quote         

Lengo wrote:
anfa wrote:

You pathetic piece of shit! Yout oughtta know about licking Marco's balls. I'm sure you're an expert at it.

Now where's your mother? Doesn't she care about you either? Can't get attention from her, so you come to the Net to misbhehave to try to get some?

I need this place I need a hole in the head. I've seen your type way too often. I'm outta here already. Suits me fine. Tis better than putting up with a little twat like you.
shame on you!!!! you said crappy things to begin with. I knew I smelled trouble Evil or Very Mad now you belittle one of our best choppers and call him a twat!!! where in fact it was YOU that came to here through the NET and misbehaved Evil or Very Mad

I am an Alias, some may know me? some don't, i don't care if they do. I am not anfa!!! but by my alias powers invested by the color purple I declare you to be the PATHETIC PIECE OF SH*T! You need this place? it does not belong to you nor will you be accepted with a down right rude attitude like that. I will ask you nicely to please leave and never come back or I'll be forced to make a horrendous chop about you!!!

I may even call up the gang of Alias and we can do this western style... we know we won't be the ones NEEDING A HOLE IN OUR HEADS!!!! be kind please rewind

Surprised

Granulated

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:06 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:

a rude "girl" ? Shocked

annajon

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:07 am   Reply with quote         

* sigh *

another smokescreen up up here???? Why not use the magic word: IGNORE

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hello from Lengo - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.