Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Wierd PSC stuff - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Home computer -
I go to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. cyclops drunken Hmmm Laughing

Alsoooooo on my work computer I cannot seem to stay logged in. I check the little box but when I close the brower and then come back an hour later the main page says I'm not logged in.

To answer the obvious questions:
- Home computer. Yes I flushed my cache and did a forced refresh on the page. Even killed off the cookies to get a new one.
- Home computer may have been affected by the lightning that hit here a week ago (haven't used the PC until now).
- Work computer. No the browser is not deleting cookies or cache when it closes.
- Both computers are running XP Pro and Firefox 2.0.0.14
- Yes I can live with it.
- Yes I'm bored and just wanted to make another thread.
- Yes you can carry on now. Razz

ReinMan

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:40 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Home computer -
I go to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. So I click on the "Log In" link and nuffin. So I go to the forum and I'm logged in. So I go back to the main page and I'm not logged in. cyclops drunken Hmmm Laughing

Alsoooooo ...[ blah blah yadda yadda more tech spech dreck la la la etc... Razz

Maybe you should try PUFFIN' ? Cool

ReinMan

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:43 pm   Reply with quote         

AND NOW: Captain SENSIBLE! sunny

You could try what I do when this sort o' shite starts happening.
Clear ALL your cookies. Every last one. Find your cookies folder and manually delete the whole frickin MESS.

This usually clears up all my log in problems. Except for the sites where I've been banned. Huh..

arcaico

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:33 pm   Reply with quote         

try internet explorer... i have this shit on firefox only...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Stevster

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:03 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

Arc is right, FF will not allow you to login and IE will.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:44 am   Reply with quote         

i just logged in w/ ff and it works just fine

Micose

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 am   Reply with quote         

CCleaner mate, use this...
screwloose

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:31 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Home computer -

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein

Very Happy

mike.b.

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:38 am   Reply with quote         

screwloose wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
Home computer -

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein

Very Happy

.....einstein was so smart....but first i would have tried something before running the rat race...ff works fine here by the way

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:13 am   Reply with quote         

Tofu's been hitting the bottle again...shhh.

Razz

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

screwloose wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
Home computer -

~Albert Einstein

Very Happy

YOU GOT IT! YEAH! cheers

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Tofu's been hitting the bottle again...shhh.

Razz

Just the little bit now and then.

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

You should get 40 lashes for even suggesting such a vile act against all that is good. Laughing

ScionShade

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:32 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
arcaico wrote:

You should get 40 lashes for even suggesting such a vile act against all that is good. Laughing

He's right though. I don't use explorer, hate it, but I had to switch to it all the time to enter PSC. Now that we know psc installs malicious pop-under software, and tracking cookies which record where you go on the web through tribal fusion adware, and spyware, and three other third party tracking cookies, solving the problem is simple enough. Either clear your browsers' temp files whenever it happens or get Adblocker plus for FF...or you can ask the site administrator not to use adware which is highly unusual for a paid service site.

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

youll need yer tin foil hat to block all those PSC Mind Reading Magic Missile lvl 4 LOLZ FX TOTHEMAX 3.14 Computer Virus Carpet that get injected into yer brain muscle everytime ya log in.

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Wierd PSC stuff - Reply to topic