Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - YerPalAl & ReinMan are NOT in Love - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

But we did finally meet and it was GOOD!

Al and I knew that appeasing the Great Lama God of CrossContinental Brotherhood would be in our best interest - good thing we brought along our bananas! Very Happy

Here I take a HUGE RISK and allow Alan to meet my Significant Other. Really, there was no way I could predict how he would react once he had been introduced to my fine Canadian Log. (Oh, ignore the woman ON my fine Canadian Log, ok?)

Are we striking a pose, or are we posing at being Striking? No women appeared at the time so this is a mystery we'll have to take to our graves (or the next pub, whichever comes first!)

It got a little tough by the 2nd day, so Alan and I decide to end it all. After about 17 hours a passerbye told us the train had stopped running this track about 3 years ago... so we took this as a sign from God and we decided to LIVE (and then go to a pub!)

They don't call them MOUNTIES for NUTHIN' ! (Alan, I reassure you he DOES still respect you! Even if you COULDN'T keep your hand off his GUN! 'nuff said Razz )

This is a water falls called SHANNON FALLS. About 2 of you out there will get the DEEP MEANING of this particular picture!

Yes - I HAVE been ta sea bafore, ARRRRRrrrRR! Alan as shipmate was kinda weird at first, but once I got used to seaing him in his riding chaps I was okay with it all! Shocked

Some great country was ignored, as we stared into the every-present digital camera eye...

Truly an EAST meets WEST kinda happening! Sorry the rest of you turned down my offer of a FREE pint o' th' GROG! Wink

Just thought a few of you Old Timers here might find this a wee bit InnerEsting!

Anyway, HOWDY to Y'ALL! Very Happy

ReinMan

sage

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool

I never got my invite Crying or Very sad . must have gotten lost in the mail. Evil or Very Mad

Looks like you guys had a great time.

nice seeing you again!

vunt van pumununt

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:57 pm   Reply with quote         

you're aware you only look silly in 6 out of 8 pics there eh? i guess you're slipping there, ol' timer Wink Laughing

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Good for you guys. Looks fun.

Are those croc shoes really all that comfortable?

YPA doesn't look all too broken up about losing his so-called soulmate. Wink

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:09 pm   Reply with quote         

bluefist wrote:
Good for you guys. Looks fun.

Are those croc shoes really all that comfortable?

YPA doesn't look all too broken up about losing his so-called soulmate. Wink

Well, Mr. Blue - if you knew a lot about it you'd know that you can NEVER lose a soul-mate... just gain more of them. Wink

And the one you refer to was updated on a (ir)regular basis, as she was with us in spirit. Being in spirit form, though, she didn't show up well in the pictures...

Oh, as I point out your WRONGNESSES, I'd like to mention that I'm not wearing CROCS, but the Canadian version (where CROCS got them from) HOLEY SOLES.

Please check your sources more carefully before BLAH BLAH BLAHING! Very Happy

AND for Mr. Van Punishment - I only look silly in 6 of the 8 pictures because I wanted to look weird in the other 2. I'm working on diversifying my act! Razz

bluefist
Site Moderator

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah ok... Rolling Eyes

VIVA DELUSION~! Laughing

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:41 pm   Reply with quote         

heh, very cool. Beautiful countryside. I love the little yellow rubber shoes. I don't think I would ever own a pair of my own, though. Wink

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:43 pm   Reply with quote         

One day these canadians will rule the world. But in the mean time....be careful of the mounties Smile

splodge

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:54 pm   Reply with quote         

i never doubted it,
square is missing,

Hallcross Toots
Michel

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Oh, as I point out your WRONGNESSES, I'd like to mention that I'm not wearing CROCS, but the Canadian version (where CROCS got them from) HOLEY SOLES.

Crocs are made in Quebec by Foam, last time I checked Quebec was still pat of Canada...

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20060529/CPACTUEL/60529053/0

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Enjoyed the pics.

Of interest: the fine print on a box of Crocs says, "under no circumstances should these shoes be worn in combination with black socks and shorts"

The Canadian version obviously neglected to print this bit of vital info.

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Michel wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

Crocs are made in Quebec by Foam, last time I checked Quebec was still pat of Canada...

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20060529/CPACTUEL/60529053/0

Ah - Then the company in Quebec (whom, last I heard is still in Canada) who USED to make these shoes for the British Columbia company Holey Soles has changed names - it used to be Rebound (out of Montreal).

A quick scan of the CROC's website gave me THIS info:
Crocs™ Footwear
6268 Monarch Park Place
Niwot, CO 80503

Last time I checked, "CO" is NOT a part of Canada (though I'm sure it wants to be-though I can't be sure as I have NO idea where "CO" might be! )

Well - even though I haven't been around here for a long time, I see that everybody still enjoys pointing out flaws of everyone else. Or teasing them about their ex-lovers (whom are their ex-lovers).

Dear Mr. Cop a la Bad: it is true! The Shoes I wear were actually MADE in CANADA and are NOT CROCS. Their instruction manual says "wear these all the time and when its cold put on your socks. Black socks are recommended as they retain body heat more efficiently." I'm sure the American instruction manual is not concerned with comfort, and would lean towards a more fashion-oriented directive! Smile

Showcase

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:47 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinDude!!! Those yellow shoes!! I am green with envy...wait a minute...no, no, its nausea. Im green with nausea from those yellow CLOGS! UGH!! And yet, only you could look that goofy...errr...stunning in them.

YerPalAl, kudos for doing such a good job keeping the walker out of the picture. Was Rein agreeable to the nap schedule like I thought he would be? Razz

Looks like you guys had a great time. Im glad the train never made it by...and then, like sage...I realized I never got my invite either...and I was a little hurt, but still glad no train. Smile

Great to hear both of you are trucking along. Make sure you say hi to the queen of magnificant waterfalls for me when you next talk with her.

Carry on BROhas! Very Happy

ScionShade

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks fer sharin' Rein...that's pretty cool. Smile
Also my "Heys to the Falls" and yerselves.
Nice shoes.
That is all.

Synthvet

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:08 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - YerPalAl & ReinMan are NOT in Love - Reply to topic