Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

AAAAAAAAACK!STOP IT! STOP IT! CEASE AND DESISIT! We had a religious debate already over the website in question!!! Did we not learn ANYTHING from this pointless drivel???? AAAAAAAAACK! Canuck, you know I respect your beliefs and anyone else's beliefs. Whatever you want to believe is entirely up to you. But, and I may be wrong, but you seem to want to bait people into some kind of debate by some of the things you say. If you believe in God and an absolute truth and all of this other stuff, fine. Believe whatever is in your heart. I believe otherwise. Other people do as well.
But can we pleeeeeeeeeeeease stop with this already???

My therapist says to avoid conflict at all costs and take more meds.

anfa

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Fishboy - OK then, will "FUCK OFF!" suffice?

Canuck <º)))><

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:26 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Fishboy - OK then, will "FUCK OFF!" suffice?

It would definitely be more in line with your unstated beliefs Very Happy

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:

I may be wrong, but you seem to want to bait people into some kind of debate by some of the things you say.

Yes, you are wrong, but since you do not believe in absolute truth, that shouldn't bother you. Laughing

I was merely thanking my PSC brother for his work on the site, and asking people how it worked in their browsers. Trust me, since the site has been up there have been sooooo many forums generated that I was hoping this one would focus on the layout, not the content.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:34 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa and DP are out of line. If you dont want to discuss it, do what others have done...Stop reading and keep your friggin keyboards quiet.

How many times have we had an arguement about "freedom of speech" on this website regarding nudity or some other offensive material in an entry?? Oh how horrible we feel when our own freedom to express ourselves has been derailed. You're attemting to do the same to Canuck and others that are willing to entertain this discussion.

Trying to squash a discussion of religion is, in fact, an attempt to limit freedom of speech. Canuck again has not asked for any religious debate yet you all feel it necessary to tell him his "speech" isnt wanted.

STOP FUCKING READING if thats the case.
SHEESH!

good day now.

Canuck/BroChris, it makes the message more bearable with the new design. Good job.

anfa

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

I don't think I'm out of order at all.
Religion has no place on this site.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
anfa and DP are out of line. If you dont want to discuss it, do what others have done...Stop reading and keep your friggin keyboards quiet.

How many times have we had an arguement about "freedom of speech" on this website regarding nudity or some other offensive material in an entry?? Oh how horrible we feel when our own freedom to express ourselves has been derailed. You're attemting to do the same to Canuck and others that are willing to entertain this discussion.

Trying to squash a discussion of religion is, in fact, an attempt to limit freedom of speech. Canuck again has not asked for any religious debate yet you all feel it necessary to tell him his "speech" isnt wanted.

A. I have nothing against his freedom to speak.
B. I actually tried to tell the responders that we've done this already before regarding the whole religious debate.
C. Just 2-3 posts earlier I tried AGAIN to squash the whole religious debate, simply beacuse the last one became quite intense...and I thought we all decided to shut the f**k up and chop.

Not once did I tell him his speech wasn't wanted or welcome. I simply did not want this to turn into a debacle like the last one did.

You, sir, are out of line for trying to insinuate that I am doing such. As I stated in the earlier post, everyone is entitled to his or her own beliefs. And Canuck corrected me in my misreading of some of his coments. I had no intentions of posting anymore to this thread until you came along.

GrampZ

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
oh wait..I have another favorite. It's where you slag Buddhism. Or maybe where you badmouth Hinduism? Ahhh I can't decide. I'll just say I like the part where you insult everyone's views but your own.

Keep up the great work

Guess I didn't read that far. If it's true that you disrespected Buddhism and Hinduism, then I'm glad I didn't waste the time. Your whole thing is based on "believing" not knowing. The end goal of Hinduism and Buddhism is to KNOW the truth as you become it.
Can't you see that there IS one God. And in his infinite wisdom he has given a path for each of his worldly children. Chirst, Buddha, Shiva, Allah, etc, are just the faces that God assumes to enable the spiritual progress of the different groups of his children.
You of lesser understanding see only the one face you are familiar with and claim it is the only way.
There are many paths leading to the summit of a mountain but they all eventually lead to the same place.
Imagine a house with a light shining out the windows. A person on one side of the house claims this is the way to see the light. A person on the other side makes the same claim for his position. A wise person will know that the SAME LIGHT SHINES IN ALL DIRECTIONS AND EACH OCCASION TO SEE THE LIGHT IS VALID BUT NOT THE ONLY WAY.
It has been said that if you gathered the saints of all faiths in one room, you would have bliss. If you gathered the followers of all faiths in one room, you'd have a war. How true.
Grow up. Expand your mind. Let in the light.

GrampZ, I am a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Christian, a Muslim. Married by a Swami who was a direct disciple of one of the great Hindu Avatars who blessed this world with his presence. Thank you and good night.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Bow

Showcase

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I don't think I'm out of order at all.
Religion has no place on this site.

and I say neither does NIPPLE!
who is right?

besides, it was NOT religion that Canuck brought to this site. It was his website layout. The others chose to discuss the content of his site.

dp, If you would allow me, sir, to retract my last statement regarding your...err..out of lineness, I would do so. Please accept my repentance! Very Happy

I will restate that Anfa and possibly others if I were to read the whole ridiculous thread, are out of line. Telling another member to "FUCK OFF" should have resulted in some action by a moderator.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:56 pm   Reply with quote         

No blood, no foul Showcase Very Happy
And we really can't say nipple?

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

And if I neglected to say it before....the site looks much better.

anfa

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:59 pm   Reply with quote         

GrampZ

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:05 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

Hahha! Who IS that guy?

Canuck <º)))><

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:09 pm   Reply with quote         

GrampZ wrote:

Guess I didn't read that far. If it's true that you disrespected Buddhism and Hinduism, then I'm glad I didn't waste the time.

Maybe you should read it before you make any assumptions - What say?

GrampZ wrote:

I am a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Christian, a Muslim.

Then you don't understand any of them because they ALL claim exclusivity.

You can say that there are many ways to God, but this is not what the Christian worldview claims. Indeed there are many ways to ficticious Gods but only one way to the one true God of Christianity. Truth is not arbitrary. If something is true, the contrary necessarily has to be false.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic