Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

except for the supposed "extra tendon in the legs" rumor

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Er, um.... that would be the KFC chicken-clone situation. Created by Man for Man.

HOW's THAT TURBAN FITTING DUDE!!!!!?

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:42 pm   Reply with quote         

I like the mesh...it keeps my head from sweating.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:44 pm   Reply with quote         

I don't mean to mess up this thread flow or anything, but I was wondering if BroChris has fixed those damned buttons yet on BeamInYourOwnEyeMan's site yet?

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:52 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I don't mean to mess up this thread flow or anything, but I was wondering if BroChris has fixed those damned buttons yet on BeamInYourOwnEyeMan's site yet?

Ah, you read the verse!!! Very Happy

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º)))>< wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

Ah, you read the verse!!! Very Happy

Well, yes. But I was referring to your icon.

BroChris

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Nope, haven't done it yet. I plan on fixing it tonight while (most) people are sleeping.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:15 pm   Reply with quote         

in the dark of the night, sneaking through the shadows, BroChris repairs damaged html so that we may surf the internet in tranquility.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:18 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing thought it was great when I clicked my honest answer of 'I Don't care if the absolute truth exists' and it went to the thanks for visiting message Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Genius

like the colurs by the way, nice Very Happy

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:45 am   Reply with quote         

Canuck...

I'm a christian, because I like what Jesus teaches. I like when He turns and first talks to His followers and tells them how to live their lives. I think this is a good philosophical approach to take. I pray to Jesus for guidance and to help me through the obstacles I face through life.

I've read both threads about your website and I feel your website is fanatical; although, I also think Evolutionists can be pretty fanatical as well. There are extremists on both sides that want to "cram their beliefs" and viewpoint down the other person's throat.

As to why I think your site is fanatical?
I think the premise behind the site is what makes it fanatical. The navigation system works like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" game, and only if you pick the choices that YOU want them to pick, do you get to move on to a well prepared statement you have at the end.

The site reminds me of a lawyer asking a witness a Yes/No question and then when the witness wants to say something other than "Yes" or "No", the lawyer quickly responds "Just ANSWER the question please!!!"

I don't believe the existance of God is a black and white issue. Your site would appear to be better served as a "Forum Website" where hundreds of threads like this one here can be made for people to debate and debate and debate...until they are blue in the face...and still haven't answered the question.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:01 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
You can claim that these quotes are insulting and arrogant but what is your absolute standard of decency which supports your claim?

This question was intended for BadCop, but I would just like to take this moment to quote Shakespeare:

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

blue_lurker

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:24 am   Reply with quote         

To Chopper...
Not only can ya chop the hell out of most of us here, you also have a wise head on ya shoulders...no wonder ya beat me in the head to head...all that and a preyer to the big guy...I did not stand a chance. Very Happy

Nice way to wrap this thread up I think...

ScionShade

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:02 am   Reply with quote         

Chopper and Sunday mornings. Very Happy
I think yer description of Canuck's site was excellent,
that's how Jesus was..
"Here's the facts...oh?...you wish to disagree?..well, there's the door, bye"
Jesus didn't mince words.Loving,kind,yes...but as the bible said...he was no respecter of men.

ScionShade

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:
Quote:
You can claim that these quotes are insulting and arrogant but what is your absolute standard of decency which supports your claim?

This question was intended for BadCop, but I would just like to take this moment to quote Shakespeare:

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Sounds like Shakespeare was inspired by the Apostle Paul,
"I had not known sin, but by the law: "
There nothing bad, but that the law of God made it so.

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:58 am   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:

I'm a christian,

Hey Chopper. That's a bold admission to make here. I hope your votes don't go down now Very Happy

Chopper wrote:

because I like what Jesus teaches.

I'm a Christian because Christianity is true.. There's a lot of things I like, but it does not effect the truth.

Chopper wrote:

As to why I think your site is fanatical?
I think the premise behind the site is what makes it fanatical. The navigation system works like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" game, and only if you pick the choices that YOU want them to pick, do you get to move on to a well prepared statement you have at the end.

I do not understand how this makes it fanatical. I am not forcing anyone to choose anything, or to stay at the site. Would you call a math quiz fanatical that only allowed one to advance when they had the right answer?

Chopper wrote:

I don't believe the existance of God is a black and white issue.

Then what is your take on Romans 1 vs 18 -19 + Psalm 14 vs 1 for instance?

Chopper wrote:

Your site would appear to be better served as a "Forum Website" where hundreds of threads like this one here can be made for people to debate and debate and debate...until they are blue in the face...and still haven't answered the question.

Well Chopper, feel free to start such a site. I feel it is unbiblical to say that "God probably exists."

But it looks like you could read it okay in your browser. Great!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic