Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:
Quote:
You can claim that these quotes are insulting and arrogant but what is your absolute standard of decency which supports your claim?

This question was intended for BadCop, but I would just like to take this moment to quote Shakespeare:

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

By this are you implying that Shakespeare trumps the Bible?

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

Why do I see this thread going on a lot longer than the last one?
Sheesh.

splodge

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

dont blame me, i'm still staying out of it Very Happy

Hallcross Toots
Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:27 am   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:

(and yes, Canuck, feel free to use that last part against me. Preferably in the form of a question)

You misunderstand me. I do not want to use anything against you. This is not a game to me. I want only the best for you. The reason I asked to use our conversation is because I want people to evaluate what others say against the truth, and let them decide how it stands up.

The truth is either avoided or mocked. Our conversation makes this plain to see.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

"avoided,mocked..or accepted" just wanted to help ya there Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º)))>< wrote:
badcop wrote:

(and yes, Canuck, feel free to use that last part against me. Preferably in the form of a question)

You misunderstand me. I do not want to use anything against you. This is not a game to me.
I want only the best for you.

"I want only the best for you" Shocked

So YOU can do that for me? YOU have it all figured out what is best for ME?
Not Jesus? Not God? YOU.

Sorry dude - I think you better go take your Anti-Pride pills.
Your sneaky arrogance is now getting tiring. And you might want to listen with a MUCH more open heart to brothers like CHOPPER.

I'm now done with this thread... you all go on and have fun now, but it annoys my Heart and Soul when someone INSISTS that they are God's messenger, and in doing so they potentially turn people away from the Divine. Adios...

Gort

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:59 am   Reply with quote         

What makes this so hard for some folks to understand, me included, is that people seem to be either unwilling or unable to see a difference between "facts" and "beliefs".

We all have beliefs that we want to be true. But when you insist that YOUR beliefs are fact and other folks beliefs are not, the presentation of your particular belief suffers.

Perhaps if you said "Here are my beliefs and here is why I believe this way" people would be more interested in hearing your point of view. It turns some of us off immediately when you present your beliefs as absolute truth.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:27 am   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:09 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

Not Jesus? Not God? YOU.

Your sneaky arrogance is now getting tiring. And you might want to listen with a MUCH more open heart to brothers like CHOPPER.

Huhwa? You don't want the best for me ReinMan dude?

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Gort wrote:
What makes this so hard for some folks to understand, me included, is that people seem to be either unwilling or unable to see a difference between "facts" and "beliefs".

We all have beliefs that we want to be true. But when you insist that YOUR beliefs are fact and other folks beliefs are not, the presentation of your particular belief suffers.

Perhaps if you said "Here are my beliefs and here is why I believe this way" people would be more interested in hearing your point of view. It turns some of us off immediately when you present your beliefs as absolute truth.

And if your bank teller gave you $10 when you asked for change for a hundred, saying "Here is my belief, I believe that the correct change for $100 is $10," you would be fine with that?

I believe in absolute truth. You are free to disagree, but you can't live that way and be consistent with your belief.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

The truth is there's a great power that runs this universe and all the life in it, and whatever that power is we will only find out what it is when we die" or maybe not" Rolling Eyes but I do know one thing, Jesus rocks! and I choose to do good and refuse the evil! Twisted Evil and if you think there is no evil, your really lost for sure!! Shocked I bid you all peace, love and understanding" Very Happy We're all in this life together so let's kick the devils ass! and cherish the good, honest and descent people who make this world livable. Cool

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:25 pm   Reply with quote         

[Censored]

(and queer means weird)

Canuck <º)))><

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:41 pm   Reply with quote         

HKlevjer wrote:
Seeing as this now has become a religion-debate, the topic is a little
Queer

Welcome then Laughing

Before you get any ideas...I'm straight.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Canuck <º)))>< wrote:
badcop wrote:

You misunderstand me. I do not want to use anything against you. This is not a game to me.
I want only the best for you.

Not Jesus? Not God? YOU.

I'm now done with this thread... you all go on and have fun now, but it annoys my Heart and Soul when someone INSISTS that they are God's messenger, and in doing so they potentially turn people away from the Divine. Adios...

Why can't you just accept that you do not, and will not agree with the guy and leave him alone.Sorry dude - I think you better go take your Anti-Pride pills.
Your sneaky arrogance is now getting tiring.

[a href]http://www.box.net/signup/invitation/myrz2@comcast.net][/a][img]www.box.net/img/refer_orange_big.gif[/img]

ScionShade

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Gort wrote:

I see an awful lot of ideas presented as facts all the time...
If I said 'man evolved from apes" I hardly think you'd have a problem with that,
That is something you may believe but have accepted to yourself as a fact.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic