Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Ernesto Blows; Live Key West Cam, - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:55 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.schoonerwharf.com/webcam.htm

Shocked What?

The center of circulation will pass Right over Key West within hours, witness the turbulance, the mayhem,...the partying? Laughing

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Surprised Laughing

ReyRey

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Be safe Wink

Micose

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
http://www.schoonerwharf.com/webcam.htm

Shocked What?

The center of circulation will pass Right over Key West within hours, witness the turbulance, the mayhem,...the partying? Laughing

yea i saw it paul , at the news, i can't stop thinking about u guys who are overthere, as i said it to u yet, we don't have these and i wouldn't even be able to type on a keyboard if i were at ur place my friend...so keep at listening Jeff Beck , have a tequila or sthg and, stay online in the warmth of our psc family (just wonder how much the lines can work for internet).
Micose

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         

aaa the webcam i didn't see it... is it live? looks pretty calm right now no?
Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

The winds here are @ 3 mph, with no rain, don't how much more I can take Laughing

Micose

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
The winds here are @ 3 mph, with no rain, don't how much more I can take Laughing

hope it stays like this Cool

how much far are u from this webcam...could u go there and show us ur old "beau gosse" face ?
ReyRey

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm in Lauderdale Naiko, Key West is about 270 miles from me, or 4 hours drive, a good friend of mine lives down there and he's saying it's a weak system at best right now, I hope it stay's out of the Gulf of Mexico, there it can get stronger, but it's looking like it might, the forcasters have been saying landfall, but it has not turned yet, we'll see

http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/radar/station.asp?ID=AMX19&type=loop

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:21 pm   Reply with quote         

looks pretty calm at the moment, hell, we even have more rain and wind here at this moment Smile But i rather stay where I am now Huh..

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Paul, That camera is kind of boring. Could ya maybe go there and knock some chairs down or something. When the storm does get there, could you hold onto the bar and flutter like a flag in the wind? That would be cool. Sure it's dangerous, but think of all the folks back at PSC that you would be entertaining. Very Happy After you blow away we will probably dedicate a thread to you. You will be a hero!!!!! Bow Bow Bow Do it!!! No, really, I'm just kidding. Be safe. Stay alive. We like ya better that way. Wink

Micose

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Hey Paul, That camera is kind of boring. Could ya maybe go there and knock some chairs down or something. When the storm does get there, could you hold onto the bar and flutter like a flag in the wind? That would be cool. Sure it's dangerous, but think of all the folks back at PSC that you would be entertaining. Very Happy After you blow away we will probably dedicate a thread to you. You will be a hero!!!!! Bow Bow Bow Do it!!! No, really, I'm just kidding. Be safe. Stay alive. We like ya better that way. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Micose

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I'm in Lauderdale Naiko, Key West is about 270 miles from me, or 4 hours drive, a good friend of mine lives down there and he's saying it's a weak system at best right now, I hope it stay's out of the Gulf of Mexico, there it can get stronger, but it's looking like it might, the forcasters have been saying landfall, but it has not turned yet, we'll see

http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/radar/station.asp?ID=AMX19&type=loop

damn...Florida,Usa so huge space and distances...doesn't look so far on the map
Micose

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         

i keep the webcam on my desktop.
Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Haha Rey, I'll have to e-mail my friend and tell him to go knock the chairs around, I went through some different web cams but they all sucked worse than this one.

Looks like it's going more to Key Largo, I'll see if they have cams

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Ernesto Blows; Live Key West Cam, - Reply to topic