Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - The Seven Deadly Sins Contest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ScionShade

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll try. getting more than one chop in a week that I aint too embarrassed to poste aint easy.

Sassy

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Hahahahhaa I am full of sin so what the hell!!! NOW...what is allowed nips,boobs,manass,womanass??? a(if done "tastefully") I'm with Sulemi not gonna waste my time if its DQ'd ...Thanks Sass

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:37 pm   Reply with quote         

MASON I4M IN

oops no i cant ..sorry
mikey

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
Seven holy paths to hell
And your trip begins

Seven downward slopes
Seven bloodied hopes
Seven are your burning fires,
Seven your desires... Shocked

(Moonchild) Iron Maiden"

Post Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:55 pm   Reply with quote         

so does that mean you're joining, Mikey?

If I don't, I'll come in the night and remove something very valuable from your body. Evil or Very Mad

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:00 am   Reply with quote         

You're all asking if you can do "private parts" and such. That's not up to me to decide, I may be running the contest, but it's still JMH's rules. If you have an idea that is truly artistic, and not just downright dirty, you could probably ask JMH to review it and maybe you can get special permission to post it.

I'm sure that if JMH doesn't want to do this, you all can still come up with some awesome stuff without breaking any rules, you've all done it before.

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:38 am   Reply with quote         

Sounds like a really COOL idea, Mason...but I can't commit to chopping that many days in a row...

Dunno if it's been brought up, but maybe a once a week chop would work better for those of us who WORK, CLEAN, have kids, etc. ???

Ok, I didn't read all the thread Embarassed ...still cracking up over Micose's thread...so is it possible to make it once a week?

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:53 am   Reply with quote         

I entered Wednesday's contest, but I couldn't do anything with that day's theme. It'll be pretty obvious when you see the entry, but I just wanted to make sure. So don't count my votes toward this.

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:55 pm   Reply with quote         

won't be entering for tommorow (sunday) and the day after, unfortunately I'm not at home, due to unexpected events. But I'll enter the other ones (tuesday to saturday)

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:14 pm   Reply with quote         

I was gonna sign up to this until I saw sundays image....LUST, how the hell do you get lust from that..... unless there are some really sick and disturbing entries coming Laughing

TheShaman

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:48 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll play along when I can, most of the days listed I've already completed a chop, but one or two I may be able to use.

Post Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

My pc has had a major crash for the third time in less than 2 months, so excuse me if I didn't respond for all weekend. It should be fixed by today.

OK, since there has been such a huge request for a different layout, I am definately going to change how the future ones are run. I was going to do so anyway, but obviously it's a good thing. I'm sorry I can't change it for this one, it'd be unfair to the people who have already made entries.

Post Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Well manson, if it is ok with the other 2 to 3 people that are doing the sins, i dont mind starting over. that way you can have more then 5 people doing it. i dont mind. restart it i say

Megpowergirl

Post Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Sulemi wrote:
Well manson, if it is ok with the other 2 to 3 people that are doing the sins, i dont mind starting over. that way you can have more then 5 people doing it. i dont mind. restart it i say

Well, I thought I would be able to have time this week to do it, but I'm not. I can't possibly be sitting here at the computer that long anymore for the rest of this week. Moving is going to be a pain and Kayla doesn't want to move as it is, so I'm lucky to be on right now. I think my work is done for the week, untill I move and get settled. I'll be in to check up on things though.

Post Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:49 pm   Reply with quote         

damned, and I just going to start with this (seriously)
Well, maybe it will be a good idea to spread the sins a bit more over a couple of weeks. I don't mind if it stops, but if it doesn't I'll continue.

my 0,00005 €cents

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - The Seven Deadly Sins Contest - Reply to topic