Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - OMG! A MURDER !!! - Reply to topic

Post Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:52 pm   Reply with quote         

"A loud scream is heard from the dark psc chat room..."

..In walks inspector scion..

"Dear God!....someone murdered the avatars. Professor marco...what do you make of this?

"A bloody mess, sir"...looking at the advertising logos splashed all over the dead avatars.

The sultry and sexy CSI investigator Nancer takes prints off the vics. "I will take this back to the crime lab and see what pops up".

I found something Professor..(said nancey)...its a sock hair. Have anfa over at the lab run these against other hair samples we have on file.

After searching for days...a hit finally comes up on the folical spectrometer. Appearently this fabric comes from an embroidered sock...fitting the description of one...JMH. Let's bring him in for questioning.

Cheif of PSC Police Showcase brings in Jeromey for interogation. "Ok, j...we found this fiber that links you to the crime scene. Some avatars are missing...what can you tell us?"

"Well, the mob (a.k.a. advertisers) where ruffin me up sayins if i dont clean up my act...theysa gonna squeeze me. So to protect my hood (my homies here at the psc)...I took'em out. In return...the mob gave me prizes to give out."

So...said Showcase...their blackmailing ya. Hmmm...i think we need to set up a sting operation to see if we can get our avatars back.

I've got a better idea...said JMH...why dont we have a head-to-head challenges for a more creative outlet. You know like we had before. Kind of like a back room cockfight...just for my boys here at the psc.

You may have something their my friend....

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:17 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing

dunno

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

i wonder if db tries to tell us something Hmmm

Showcase

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:54 am   Reply with quote         

We'd be able to get to the bottom of this if Nancers could keep her hands off me...

If you need us, we'll be in the closet.
Razz

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:51 pm   Reply with quote         

isnt it about time you came out of the closet... ghehe...
oh come on you really had that coming with closet references

no hard feelings... Wink
( Laughing )

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - OMG! A MURDER !!! - Reply to topic