Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - SKYPE - sPSCcon-Virtual - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Patre

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

Just talked to Claudiokly in Brazil. 10:30 AM there-6:30AM here in Arizona. Worked like a charm. Great audio connection-very clean. Time differences could be an issue, so probably a good idea to arrange a schedule beforehand, if there is any doubt about the availability of the other party due to work, time differences etc. Smile

seamusoisin

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

Just talked to Claudiokly in Brazil. 10:30 AM there-6:30AM here in Arizona. Worked like a charm. Great audio connection-very clean. Time differences could be an issue, so probably a good idea to arrange a schedule beforehand, if there is any doubt about the availability of the other party due to work, time differences etc.

I guess we should call Easterly not to get some one at 3 in the AM, unless that's prearranged

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
patim

Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

I tried skype once some while ago, with a lousy headset. Didn't like it so I got rid of it. Now bought a great sennheisser headset. Wow, I'm convinced. This is great. So PM me with all of your skype names and I will call you day and night. Very Happy

Edit- please attach your timezone, so I won't embarass myself by calling you in compromising situations Laughing

patim

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:58 am   Reply with quote         

common people, where are all these PM's now. Is there really nobody out there that wants to speak to me Crying or Very sad

splodge

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:22 am   Reply with quote         

DO YOU NEED A HEADSET, WONT SPEAKERS DO ?

Hallcross Toots
seamusoisin

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

Before I had a headset I just used a small microphone and the sound comes thruogh the Pc speakers. Just a little less private. like speaker phone mode on the tele.

patim

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Spoke to Seamusoisin today. It is really scary how good the connection is. Like Pat said, as if you're in the same room. SKYPE for world domination Wink

splodge

Post Sun May 07, 2006 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

we eat spammer for breakfast, and it's always breakfast time somewhere in photoshop land

Hallcross Toots
TofuTheGreat

Post Sun May 07, 2006 10:04 pm   Reply with quote         

blogGreen88 wrote:
blah...blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...blah...SPAM... blah...blah...blah...blah... blah...blah...blah...More Spam blah...blah...blah...blah...blah... Even more Spam blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...

http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2006-05-03_497158035631104/tv/mpfc/spam4.wav

Post Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

the skype line is now open...time to call in

-db

MindGraph

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:55 am   Reply with quote         

Cynn wrote:
HA, Bud.

The problem I've had with Skype and a Mac is that for some reason, the microphone portion of a headset never seems to work. The earphones work, just not the mic. I've tried two different brands, and contacted their technical support people and everything. It's kooky.

There was also a thing with trying to install the OSX version, but that could be fixed, now.

I'm not all that much of a phone person, so it's not really an issue for me, but it's a heads-up for other Macheads. Smile

I have no problem with my skype on my mac therefore splodge will be stuck talking to a mac user...hahahaha. Not sure what the problem is with yours. I downloaded it about 3 months ago and began right away using it on my mac with no problems. I already have it on my computer so I'm in. To all. you definitely need headphones when using it cause of the feedback. When someone talks through the speaker it goes right back into your mic so that's important otherwise your going to have alot of echoeing going on with 50 ppl.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

bump

ScionShade

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

The microphone..it don't work. Sad

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:07 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok Im interested in this but not sure what Im ment to do so some one pm with what ever links I need and a step by step thingy for what I have ta do...oh and do Ineed to get any thing like the mic and stuff Confused

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - SKYPE - sPSCcon-Virtual - Reply to topic