Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Clock is Ticking Strategy - Reply to topic

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:43 pm   Reply with quote         

I figured since that's a time sensitive thread, discussing anything in it is a major distraction, so, with that in mind, I started this side thread.

Shocked WARNING: Shocked
First off, it's stressful to play it too long, I needed medication after a little while, Wink Wink Overall I like the way it brings up PSC works that have been done in the past, I know there were some other things I wanted to talk about but the medicatioons rrrrrrrrrrr kikingggg inn n now Cool

Very Happy

I know it takes 2-4 minutes to look for a picture, save it to a file, post it to imageshack, upload it, then download it, copy & paste. Obviously having psc pics loaded and ready will speed the time up considerably, imagine if a bunch of people were playing that had files loaded and ready, it would be mayhem, could the servers keep up? This is BIG Laughing anyway I hope we have fun with it Very Happy

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:09 pm   Reply with quote         

I think Rey and Marco will be in for their meds soon Shocked Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:43 pm   Reply with quote         

I didn't think about the cutoff, when you get ready to post and someone cuts you off. Doh! Laughing

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I know it takes 2-4 minutes to look for a picture, save it to a file, post it to imageshack, upload it, then download it, copy & paste.

whaaaaa?? Hmmm

please don't tell me you don't know about right click on image> copy image location, and then paste it in your post...Or am I missing something?

Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:04 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I know it takes 2-4 minutes to look for a picture, save it to a file, post it to imageshack, upload it, then download it, copy & paste.

whaaaaa?? Hmmm

please don't tell me you don't know about right click on image> copy image location, and then paste it in your post...Or am I missing something?
ssssh... don't give away the tricks Laughing

Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:50 am   Reply with quote         

Doh Embarassed I never saw that before, I have a copy to imageshack, which is virtualy the same thing, now you know why I put up a strategy thread Laughing Shocked I wish they had a retard moticon...with my face on it Laughing

cafn8d

Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:28 am   Reply with quote         

LOTTA fun, that game! Thank you for coming up with it!

My strategy (while actively playing)... I set the thread to give me e-mail alerts when someone replies... my e-mail I use is Gmail. I keep Gmail open in a tab while doing whatever else (most likely chatting) in other tabs... when messages come in, Gmail alerts me with (#) next to "Gmail - Inbox" on its tab... I can see someone replied to the thread almost instantaneously to their posting. hehehehe... My strategy for quick addiction--er, additions! Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

I keep getting cut off, Sad Crying or Very sad that's 3 in a row Laughing

Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
Doh Embarassed I never saw that before, I have a copy to imageshack, which is virtualy the same thing, now you know why I put up a strategy thread Laughing Shocked I wish they had a retard moticon...with my face on it Laughing

wow, well, glad that you know about that now. It's really useful for posting images in chatrooms, threads, etc. just find the pic, copy the location, and paste it into your post, saves a lot of time, and you don't have to store them! Smile

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks Mason, it saves a step for sure Very Happy

Am I the only one that did it within 1 minute?
NO! Sad Crying or Very sad Cool Shocked SNAP! I see volkswes is in there, also teaming up with billtvshow, Cool Laughing Shocked

That's 2 cheese sammiches Scion Shocked

I don't know but I think
Fempie
Eepi
bsoholic
ReyRey
Grefix x 4
cafn8d x 2
Azionite,
digitalpharaoh (Hemos not "scissors) Laughing

did it in just over 1 minute +

can you think of anything that someone else can't find? it's frickin amazing, it's like a mini visual google Smile

And if you can't find it, chop it Very Happy

maybe the cloud has lifted? Rolling Eyes

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Clock is Ticking Strategy - Reply to topic