Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - How to delete upload? - Reply to topic

Z

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:09 am   Reply with quote         

I accidentlly uploaded two of the same chop into an upcoming contest and i wanted to know if it's possible to delete that second post? THANK YOU for the help!

fempie

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:16 am   Reply with quote         

Deleting is not possible. You can post an "blank" entry instead though to prevent people voting for it. Otherwise you could try to pm to one of the moderators and ask to remove it?

Hope this helps Wink

Granulated

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:00 am   Reply with quote         

I was looking at my portfolio the other day and noticed 2 of the same entry.

Seeing as you can only pre-post one entry I thought it must have been some kind of bug. I still had to email the powers that be to get it removed though.

fahimbaloch

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:17 am   Reply with quote         

You cant delete the entry but you can replace it by just clicking edit on the right side of your screen .
if iam not wrong Laughing

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:48 am   Reply with quote         

It's a lot easier on everybody if you just chop
another image and post over it. Wink

Z

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:49 am   Reply with quote         

scion, that is now my plan, to chop another! I thought about but i wasn't sure if i could do a decent one in time but if i try i can do it! THANK YOU EVERYONE!
kisses to everyone..... Shocked

Granulated

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         

you guys realising he's talking about a pre-post ?

fempie

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
you guys realising he's talking about a pre-post ?

uhm... actually.. no Neutral

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 pm   Reply with quote         

The prepost editing doesn't seem to be working. It goes to the proper screen for you to choose your edited version, but when you press "update entry" it returns an Error message, saying I cannot submit 2 pictures prior to the contest. However, obviously, I am trying to edit. I hadn't had any problems before doing so (and I have done it a bit with other photos). Is this a glich happening today?

Thanks, Bourbon

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:11 pm   Reply with quote         

bourbon wrote:
The prepost editing doesn't seem to be working. It goes to the proper screen for you to choose your edited version, but when you press "update entry" it returns an Error message, saying I cannot submit 2 pictures prior to the contest. However, obviously, I am trying to edit. I hadn't had any problems before doing so (and I have done it a bit with other photos). Is this a glich happening today?

Thanks, Bourbon
Check if your updated image fits the site requirements - dimensions and file size. It it's close to the file size limit, try saving at a bit lower quality to get below the file size. If it still doesn't work, PM a mod to remove the first pre-post and then upload.

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:33 am   Reply with quote         

Thank you very much. I just sent a message to a moderator. The size and dimension of the new pics were fine, so I am unsure why it is giving me a problem. But hopefully after they are deleted I will be able to upload the finished versions without a problem.

Thanks again for your help! Bourbon

ps...I just realized, you are the moderator I sent it to, lol - so double thanks for your help.

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 am   Reply with quote         

bourbon wrote:
Thank you very much. I just sent a message to a moderator. The size and dimension of the new pics were fine, so I am unsure why it is giving me a problem. But hopefully after they are deleted I will be able to upload the finished versions without a problem.

Thanks again for your help! Bourbon

ps...I just realized, you are the moderator I sent it to, lol - so double thanks for your help.

Issue should be fixed Smile

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - How to delete upload? - Reply to topic