Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Portfolio issues - Reply to topic

Post Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:20 am   Reply with quote         

Ok, this has been covered before, but untill now there seems to be no solution yet...

It seems to me the personal portfolio and favorites pages still are under a lot of bugs.
--
Favorites
I was just checking my favorites and to my suprise only 1 was left in there, while I know there were several others (about an hour ago I had 7 or 8 images listed in my favorites).

Where have the others gone too? I know it's thanksgiving day, but they could have atleast eft me a message that they were going on a trip or something...

Portfolio
This thing still bugs the hell out of me, images getting hidden al of a sudden, then popping up again a few days later.

Difficulties in rearranging them (sometimes they jump 4 places at a time, sometimes they don't want to jump). Other times a bulk of images get hidden while I just want to move one image 1 place up or down...

At the start of this feature I tought it was great, but lately I hate the damned thing just because of these bugs...

I guess I'm lucky as I only have entered around 47 images yet, I won't try to imagine what it would do if you have hundreds of them (:shudders:)
--
And while we're at it, it might be a good idea to add a little button to restore the whole thing to the default order or by vote order

Post Mon May 14, 2007 9:59 pm   Reply with quote         

i wonder

armogeden

Post Tue May 15, 2007 8:45 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:

Portfolio
This thing still bugs the hell out of me, images getting hidden al of a sudden, then popping up again a few days later.

Difficulties in rearranging them (sometimes they jump 4 places at a time, sometimes they don't want to jump). Other times a bulk of images get hidden while I just want to move one image 1 place up or down...

At the start of this feature I tought it was great, but lately I hate the damned thing just because of these bugs...

I guess I'm lucky as I only have entered around 47 images yet, I won't try to imagine what it would do if you have hundreds of them (:shudders:)
--
And while we're at it, it might be a good idea to add a little button to restore the whole thing to the default order or by vote order

who knows, i check my folio about once a year

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Tue May 15, 2007 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

zoom27 wrote:
i wonder

We wonder, not you! Wink

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Portfolio issues - Reply to topic