Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Wayback - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
Kansas wrote:
... not everyone wants rainbows and lolly pops everyday.

I DO!!! I DO!!!
Very Happy

perv! Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Laughing Laughing Shocked

Sassy

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:28 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Micose wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
Kansas wrote:
... not everyone wants rainbows and lolly pops everyday.

I DO!!! I DO!!!
Very Happy

perv! Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Laughing Laughing Shocked

OK I'm in Rainbows,Lollipops and Perv's..WOOT!!!!

I was almost with you last week Kansas..to much negativity lately.

Some people bring their crap in here and inflict it on the whole group..maybe they need some of the Perv added to their lives..WOOT! Shocked Laughing Cool

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:59 pm   Reply with quote         

A big woman, wearing a sleeveless sundress, walked into Club PSC. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and asked, "What man out there will buy a lady a drink?"

The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. At the end of the bar, was ScionShade, a washed up pscer, who was VERY drunk. Scion slammed his hand on the bar and said, "Give dat Ballerina a drink!"

DigitalPharoah, the bartender and a close friend of Scion's, poured the drink and the woman chugged it down. She turned again to the patrons and pointed around at all of them, revealing her hairy armpit, and asked, "What man out there will buy a lady a drink?"

Once again, Scion slapped his hand down on the bar and said, "Give dat Ballerina anudder drink!"

DP, finally approached Scion and asked, "Scion, my friend, I know it's your business of course if you want to buy that lady a drink, but how come you keep callin' her a Ballerina?"

Scion replied, "DP.... to me, any woman what can lift her leg dat high.... has got to be a Ballerina ..."

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:09 pm   Reply with quote         

groan

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
A big woman, wearing a sleeveless sundress, walked into Club PSC. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and asked, "What man out there will buy a lady a drink?"

The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. At the end of the bar, was ScionShade, a washed up pscer, who was VERY drunk. Scion slammed his hand on the bar and said, "Give dat Ballerina a drink!"

DigitalPharoah, the bartender and a close friend of Scion's, poured the drink and the woman chugged it down. She turned again to the patrons and pointed around at all of them, revealing her hairy armpit, and asked, "What man out there will buy a lady a drink?"

Once again, Scion slapped his hand down on the bar and said, "Give dat Ballerina anudder drink!"

DP, finally approached Scion and asked, "Scion, my friend, I know it's your business of course if you want to buy that lady a drink, but how come you keep callin' her a Ballerina?"

Scion replied, "DP.... to me, any woman what can lift her leg dat high.... has got to be a Ballerina ..."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..."

FootFungas

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:11 am   Reply with quote         

I'm not saying ban all threads and just talk about Photoshop,
But why not put all the youtubes in one thread? that would be nice and helpful to people who dont want to watch them.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:39 am   Reply with quote         

Kansas

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:44 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY67cYJDc9s

Footfungus... Please use restraint and do not click on the link above it's a Youtube link in the wrong thread!. There is no stopping Paul...He's having crazy fun here at PSC...

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

dfwsusan wrote:
I'd like to state for the record...

I am very active at other sites (not photoshop related)... I usually come up with cool new things to post.. games, questions, polls, etc.
I get people involved- and they love it.

I guess I'm used to a forum that moves.. page after page of new topics each day.. so much that you can't keep up!! Seriously. Each new thread will have 20 new posts in 10 minutes..it's that fast.

I guess I was trying to "liven" this place..get more people involved in the forums.. don't we want that?? An active place, with many different topics to suit all our tastes.

If someone wants to see only one topic and that's it..it would be like saying "I only want to see news stations on my tv".. no comedy, no drama, no entertainment. And in that case, you wouldn't put it on the channels you don't want to see. The same goes with this place..imho!!

I would love to see more topics created by more users here,, I want this place to be ALIVE...

Maybe some people are intimidated.. Well, I'm not intimidated, I will continue to post what I like..until a moderator tells me otherwise.

Thanks for listening Smile

And get posting!!!!

i love "bold" women
Micose

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

i dunno how to say that Sus, but u really look like my ex....kinda surreal...are u her ?

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:17 am   Reply with quote         

no

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
i dunno how to say that Sus, but u really look like my ex....kinda surreal...are u her ?

Ain't she pretty??

Shocked Oh...hi dfw...um...yeah...um...ok...bye now!

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:39 am   Reply with quote         

thanks dp Hug

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Wayback - Reply to topic