Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - What would you like changed? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

Simply put, this thread is about what you would like changed or altered here in PSC. Remember, these are just opinions and it most likely means they will not be changed, but feel free to voice your opinions/ideas.

Allow me to begin:
"I favor for removing the new emoticons and leaving the Penguin and the new set of Gordonk emoticons caf is working on."

I'd keep some of the new ones, provided they're similar in color as the originals (with exception of course of the theme related ones), and remove some of the silly ones like these: :safe: shakng2 shaking smurfin smurf brilsmurf bigsmurf :pukel:

lozerkidzunited

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:25 am   Reply with quote         

I'm in favor of removing those pointless/silly emoticons, and leaving the original emoticons. Also, We could add a few Gordonks, and keep the penguin. [Everyone loves Penguins]

Best place in the world.
Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:27 am   Reply with quote         

lozerkidzunited wrote:
I'm in favor of removing those pointless/silly emoticons, and leaving the original emoticons. Also, We could add a few Gordonks, and keep the penguin. [Everyone loves Penguins]

Nope, I'm just saying to leave the penguin or Grefix will get mad! Laughing

lozerkidzunited

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

I<3Penguins.

Best place in the world.
arcaico

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:30 am   Reply with quote         

Ok, my turn....

I'm in favour of removing marcoballistic cause... what?? I cannot wish to remove a member?? WTF!! Ya said we could ask... no members... yeah, I understand... *rips list*

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Scrumpy

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

I'm with you for the most part- I honestly can't ever imagine a possible use for cyclops or @ or most of them. To be honest, all you ever need are
and

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

How about bringing the 'log out' button and the 'who's online' in a more practical spot...

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

Sliver wrote:
How about bringing the 'log out' button and the 'who's online' in a more practical spot...

Why would you ever need to log out of PSC? Shocked

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

Well when I go to the internet cafe with candyart and sit at one cpu its needed.. we login & out each others account....

arcaico

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Sliver wrote:

Why would you ever need to log out of PSC? Shocked

multiple members in the same house... me and hell have this problem either. He always ask me where the hell is the log out button...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

yup, its needed when you want to logout and rate your entry with a 10 as a non-registered user too! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:20 pm   Reply with quote         

The views expressed by digitalpharaoh are his and his alone and do not reflect the opinions of anyone else.

1. Prizes or no prizes.
I was happy when we didn't have them, and when we did have them it was fun for a while...but now our slogan "Creative Contests. Real Prizes." is almost to the point of false advertising. My opinion, lose the prizes altogether until there are enough prize sponsors to make it interesting. And with all the ad spots that are lurking around, I'm sure that a few of them MAY be interested in sponsoring a contest or 2.

2. Less in-fighting.
Yes, we are a creative bunch and we are sensitive about what we do...but lately too many people want to be art critics...too many people want to call out other members in the comment section of their respective chops...It's gotten really stupid. If I read one more arguement I'm gonna scream...in the comfort of my own home. If ya don't have anything constructive to say, then STFUAChop something better. But, this is an old topic innit?

TheShaman

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

steps up to bluelurkers soapbox..
[rant]
I'm with pharaoh I'd like to see Less in-fighting and more Helping! This used to be known as a learning site.. it seems to have gotten away from that.

If you don't have something nice to say... mutter it under your breath but come on really! Its getting unbearable and I feel like I'm on the grade school playground again.

this place used to be fun... I've learned a lot, and still have a way to go... but getting into arguments isn't helping my photoshop ability its just raising my blood pressure.

The look and function of the site is fine, its the members who need the adjustment... myself included (but at least I'm trying)

carry on... nothing more to see here...
gets off soapbox
[/rant]

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

I think we should have (1) anonymous contest a week (without prizes) to give everyone a fair chance to win. Some newbies only have wins from anon contests. my two cents.... Rolling Eyes

Dot

Location: Tacoma, WA since march 2010, born and raised in Belgium

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
lozerkidzunited wrote:

Nope, I'm just saying to leave the penguin or Grefix will get mad! Laughing

so he gets to keep his stupid penguin but i don't get a cuddly wuddly polarbear smiley???? Thumb down Evil or Very Mad

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - What would you like changed? - Reply to topic