Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - What would you like changed? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:32 am   Reply with quote         

Anfa wrote:
Baby Seal Clubbers are almost as cockey as the the Clog Wearing Windmill Lovers!! Wink

O.K. I know what means "Baby Seal Clubbers" but ... sorry for my bad English ... someone can translate it? ... I just dont get it! Confused

ScionShade

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:33 am   Reply with quote         

If I had my way--all changes would stop while we're good.
I'd allow each player a personal smiley through a css style...
and that is IT.
I'd not even think about changes..I'd get to work on the tourney........period.
As a player, site user, I'd waste time fantasizing about winning the tourney, I'd be looking for a smiley or making one, and I'd totally ignore all BS around here, and try to get a good forum game going, and also in chat.
I'd try and start a PS class which would meet in regular chat at a set time each week with psd's . graphics, and explanatory material ready to go.
I'd request of all active players that have a personality problem with another player to leave them alone, including the gossip in PM. If you find yourself going to work late because someone you dislike is in a contest and you need to stay and vote for someone else to give them an edge...then spend the next three days in in chat disparaging that persons chop, you're over the top. If you have to get involved with every statement another person makes no matter that those statements have nothing to do with you or concern anything of interest to you...you're over the top. If you find yourself provoking some one till they get pissed off and respond, then you copy that response and Pm it to other members and the mods accusing that person of targeting you...you're over the top. If you spend a minimun of twelve hours a day here and yet are on a mission to drive the 'trolls' away from psc...you're a troll. If someone goes through the effort of avoiding you for months on end by hanging out in regular chat alone most of the time, yet you keep finding reasons to pop in there every couple days to make sure they know you aint done giving them a hard time, you need medication. If you vote for names only and don't even care about the images, then bitch about the votes you get, you're self delusional .of course you're gonna be fifteen votes less than you expected, there's still that many people here that are into the quality of work side of the game. If you're reading all of this, you're just nuts.

ScionShade

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Anfa wrote:
Baby Seal Clubbers are almost as cockey as the the Clog Wearing Windmill Lovers!! Wink

O.K. I know what means "Baby Seal Clubbers" but ... sorry for my bad English ... someone can translate it? ... I just dont get it! Confused

He was giving you the Love Claf. Everybody loves Claffy. Smile

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:15 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
He was giving you the Love Claf. Everybody loves Claffy. Smile

Mmmm ... skepticism ... Raising Brow

Marx-Man

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:20 am   Reply with quote         

i can vouch scions willingness to accept ideas and try new things Smile

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:04 am   Reply with quote         

damn it Joe, I read it all Sad

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:08 am   Reply with quote         

the site is fine in itself, like people have said, it will always come down to the community to make it work Smile

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:50 am   Reply with quote         

SCION said: - Safari fix... Notice the forums are a bit skewed on safari... ya may wanna fix that

that's true, avatars don't show in the threads, you have to press reply with quote to see who's written what, unless you have a massive memory and remember everyone's signature, and still, not everyone has a signature...

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
Marx-Man

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:19 am   Reply with quote         

Goemon with incorrect name wrote:
SCION said: - Safari fix... Notice the forums are a bit skewed on safari... ya may wanna fix that

that's true, avatars don't show in the threads, you have to press reply with quote to see who's written what, unless you have a massive memory and remember everyone's signature, and still, not everyone has a signature...

yup scion did say that huh Goemon Wink Wink Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - What would you like changed? - Reply to topic