Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - PSC -Con Boston 2007! Be there! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Will you be visiting Boston that week?

Yes

16%

16%

[ 5 ]

No

83%

83%

[ 26 ]

Total Votes: 31

dewking

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:32 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
so.... any plans thus far as what to does? like...

thursday - expo then dinner?
friday - hang around boston then dinner? aqua duck?... i go no pass fer friday Sad

??

That works for me. I believe Mrs. Dewking will be joining us for dinner Thursday night. There are plenty of places around to eat.

Lots to do around boston too... depending on the weather. Hopefully its nice out.

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Wednesday (april 3rd) - Getting into boston around 1pm, go to the hotel, have an afternoon lunch around 3-4. Then go over to the Hynes center to check everything out. You can usually walk by some of the pre-confernce classes and catch some of the gurus around. Basically scouting out some photo shots around town. Then around 6pm heading over to Cheers. Having a few drinks and dinner...taking photos at the napp party and meeting psc members.

Thursday (april 4th) - Get up early becuase you want to be near the front when the let the doors open for the "keynote speech". This ensures that your near the front stage for good photo shots. (they dont allow video). After that...off to class session. DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR MIDNIGHT MADNESS TICKETS. Only about 200 or so are given out.

Thursday (april 5th) - Convention Expo and class sessions. Plan on meeting up with the PSC Members around 12 noon at the adobe pavilian. Chat with instructors, play with PS CS 3 and the wacom tablets.

Friday (april 6th) - i usually reserve this day to drive around town and take photos...go on tours....visit museams....fenway park...etc.

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

I am not sure when the duck tours start up again. I called them last month and they said they would start it up as soon as it gets warmer.

It snowed just a couple of days ago and has been raining since =o(.

For those that like to walk there is the Freedom Trail. That is a pretty neat 5 mile day hike.

For those that like to bowl they have many candlepin bowling alleys here. It is a completely different feel then regular 10 pin.

~Jacen

arcaico

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
who is melissa?

Oh boy... try calling her Mel... Twisted Evil she LOOOOOOOVES it... *where's the damn sarcasm font????*

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

dewking

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:11 am   Reply with quote         

Just wanted to bring this back u p to the top..

DB... your days are off a little. I'm assuming you meant Tuesday rather than Wednesday. Just want to be sure you don't miss anything.

I'm planning on being at the opening speech too. Gotta set up my schedule for classes today or tomorrow. Should be a good time.

Gotta bring my camera.

im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

Duck tours are up and running! The abomination almost ran me over saturday, I only assume it was because the driver was a quack!

~Jacen

dewking

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

Jacen wrote:
Duck tours are up and running! The abomination almost ran me over saturday, I only assume it was because the driver was a quack!
~Jacen

horrible...

Smile

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Jacen wrote:

~Jacen

caf?

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
cafn8d

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
Jacen wrote:

~Jacen

caf?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jacen, I like you already! Wink

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I already have my duck tour tickets for thursday 2:30pm at the prudential stop. A few of the napp members are going to be on this one.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - PSC -Con Boston 2007! Be there! - Reply to topic