Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Spring 2007 PSC Strike!!! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon May 07, 2007 7:43 am   Reply with quote         

We need an "eating popcorn" smiley for the drama. Laughing

Post Mon May 07, 2007 7:47 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
We need an "eating popcorn" smiley for the drama. Laughing

Wink

Heinlein

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:04 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
REVOLT!

Enough is enough.

We have had it up the HERE with the recent PSC site problems.

We DEMAND a better site.

We DEMAND better up-time.

If you're tired of this as I am...DON'T CHOP!

Don't chop, don't vote, don't participate.

THE SITE IS NEVER UP ANYWAY!

Evil or Very Mad

I am with you DP! I have stopped chopping awhile ago, and for the voting, I HARDLEY ever use my votes as I use to you. This site use to be fun, but lately it is more frustrating than ever!!! Evil or Very Mad

I use to be so addicted to this site, but now as time goes on, it seems easier for me not to bother logging on. Why log on anyway? It takes for ever to load!!!

Also, why bother pm Proc with your concerns. He never replies back, and WHERE IS MY PRIZE I WON OVER A MONTH AGO!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Come on everyone, lets side with DP and bring back PSC like it use to be!

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:08 am   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
My Call To Arms

I am with you DP! I have stopped chopping awhile ago, and for the voting, I HARDLEY ever use my votes as I use to you. This site use to be fun, but lately it is more frustrating than ever!!! Evil or Very Mad

I use to be so addicted to this site, but now as time goes on, it seems easier for me not to bother logging on. Why log on anyway? It takes for ever to load!!!

Also, why bother pm Proc with your concerns. He never replies back, and WHERE IS MY PRIZE I WON OVER A MONTH AGO!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Come on everyone, lets side with DP and bring back PSC like it use to be!

Thank you Heinlein.

See Crowned? I'm not as dellusional as you think you are.

And I will go on record this morning - and say that whatever tweaks Proc made yesterday SEEM to be working this morning. Everything is uploading fine so far. So for these few moments, Thank you Proc.

NOW...that being said...I'll throw a party Friday if this lasts a week. I hope it does.

I like parties.

Heinlein

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:11 am   Reply with quote         

You are welcome DP, but WHERE IS MY PRIZE???? Laughing

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:15 am   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:

Laughing Shocked

PROC!!! Where is Heinlein's prize???

Wink

Heinlein

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:16 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Heinlein wrote:

Laughing Shocked

PROC!!! Where is Heinlein's prize???

Wink

Laughing Laughing

bigbuck

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:32 am   Reply with quote         

Crashes galore here atm. 8 mins to reply to this. Database connection error on the front page 3 times.

Crowned

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh said:

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=153530#153530

If ya ain't got anything nice to say, then shut the fuck up.
Why in the HELL do ya think I've been quiet towards you the past few months? You may well be the most disingenuous person here and for you to post a comment like that shows only your ignorance.

Don't vote for any of my 4 contest images anymore, nor comment on them. I don't want OR need a vote from the likes of you.

If you have something that mean to say, say it here. Don't hide.

I think that I am entitled to my opinion as you are. I thought that you overblown a bubble and things will get to normal because any site owner wants his site to work normally. Mods have surely talked to Proc about the site going down, do you think you are the only guy who cares?? I have logged in everyday since I joined and I have voted for every contest. I just express my attachement to psc differently.
You may have lots of things going on in your life (like all of us) and psc for you is like a punch bag, then it is fine, but try to hit less stronger.

It is not about me and you, it is about giving Proc his space to figure out what's wrong. It is like when someone is driving and the other guy on the other seat is shouting and yelling telling him what to do..
What you did surely shows that you care, but it was louzy.

Mir

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:
Huh... Spam problem is no more. That's good news, isn't? Let's build on that. Proc is the man.

Cool

Who would want to take half an hour or more to upload spam on here!!! Probably they found somewhere they could get it done faster!! It took me long enough to get this message in. I haven't even bothered to upload my image for today's contest, too frustrating to try and even get a vote in.

Soze

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:39 am   Reply with quote         

Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

Come on everyone, lets side with DP and bring back PSC like it use to be![/quote]

I still waitnig for my price!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loosed any inspiration to chop!!!. Hope things will get better

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

Crowned wrote:
digitalpharaoh said: something meant to be a PRIVATE conversation

If you have something that mean to say, say it here. Don't hide.

I think that I am entitled to my opinion as you are. I thought that you overblown a bubble and things will get to normal because any site owner wants his site to work normally. Mods have surely talked to Proc about the site going down, do you think you are the only guy who cares?? I have logged in everyday since I joined and I have voted for every contest. I just express my attachement to psc differently.
You may have lots of things going on in your life (like all of us) and psc for you is like a punch bag, then it is fine, but try to hit less stronger.

It is not about me and you, it is about giving Proc his space to figure out what's wrong. It is like when someone is driving and the other guy on the other seat is shouting and yelling telling him what to do..
What you did surely shows that you care, but it was louzy.

I got nothing more to say to you EVER, Crowned. And I don't think I've said that to anyone here EVER. I've had my problems with people in the past, but never to this extent.

You eveidently don't get what I was trying to do...HOWEVER...seems like a lot of OTHER people did and still do...so if you think that what I did was lousy, then surely you must think that people actually taking my side are lousy as well.

So while you're still not grossly outnumbered, might I suggest that you walk away now from this pointless conversation.

AND LET THE RECORD SHOW...that what Crowned quoted was a PM...a PRIVATE MESSAGE. I didn't want to air out any personal feelings or issues in public...essentially because it shows no class.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:59 am   Reply with quote         

what the hell you posting PM's up in here for C, I am sure Proc is trying to sort this place out, thats not the point. If people do not vent their frustration then nothing will change, only get worse won't it.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
what the hell you posting PM's up in here for C, I am sure Proc is trying to sort this place out, thats not the point. If people do not vent their frustration then nothing will change, only get worse won't it.

And here I was thinking that PM stood for PRIVATE message.

Rolling Eyes

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 9:02 am   Reply with quote         

Ok, who made that 28 days later PSC parody poster? Hmmm? Anfa wasn't it? He started this mess! Let's blame him! Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Spring 2007 PSC Strike!!! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.