Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - good-bye - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:37 am   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
Ever wonder why some people are so popular? Because they are nice to people. They offer constructive criticism. They post things that are funny. They usually do a half way decent job of chopping.

That, And they all have 10 aliases. They all cheat I tell ya!

hahaha! There ya go. Best post so far. Laughing Razz

F*ck though...I dunno if this whole friendly-voting debate stemmed from me winning or if Patim really was just referring to all of PSC in general, but if it's the former, HA!

I think more people at this site hate me than consider me a "friend." I doubt I could've mustered 5 of you to vote for me, let alone 90!! That, and I abhor friend-voting. I rather lose a competition than have someone vote for my entry purely because they liked me. I just hope that none of you actually think I somehow managed to rig mine and Patim's match. Confused

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:19 am   Reply with quote         

I don't think that you did Mase. I was just speaking in general. You Deserved to win this one (I can tell now), but I was frustrating from things over the past and indeed the friend-voting in daily contest. It made me quit once, and now twice and that is the story.

I examined our entries and have to bow Bow Bow Bow

Hang in there bro.

supak0ma

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:28 am   Reply with quote         

you examined the entries? you should have spent 18 of those chopping hours doing another chop, a decent one worthy of a 3rd round. You're just a crybaby.

ScionShade

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:50 am   Reply with quote         

See--he didnt quit. delete the stupid thread.

Micose

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

mupshur wrote:
don't you think Micose is HOT!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Bow sunny
monkeytwig

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

you never can quit PSC, i know ive tried already, found myself right back here on the same bloody day Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:52 am   Reply with quote         

monkeytwig wrote:
you never can quit PSC, i know ive tried already, found myself right back here on the same bloody day Laughing

now thats quality quitting Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

Here's my 2cents worth

yeah ok I know it's only worth .785 US...but hey we aussies dont say much but ya get ya monies worth Laughing

Tawiskaro

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:22 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Here's my 2cents worth

yeah ok I know it's only worth .785 US...but hey we aussies dont say much but ya get ya monies worth Laughing

What kind of funny money is that? This, sir, is two cents:

Wink

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

MY two scents:

nevet

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

mmm cheese.....

the202
Site Moderator

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Patim, just exactly how long is this goodbye going to last?

If you're anything like my wife it will take up to an hour before saying goodbye and actually leaving any kind of social event. I have to slowly make my way outdoors and to the car as she works her way through the crowd of relatives and friends; eventually she manages to give her regards to everyone and then alas, we drive away – that is "NO LONGER THERE".

On the other hand I am just the opposite. For example, several years ago I quit my job in another state and said goodbye to my former co-workers and moved several hours north to my current residence. I only quit and said goodbye one time and have never returned to that job, not even for a few minutes. I still keep in touch with some of my old friends, but I just send them an email or talk with them on the phone.

Of course it would seem you are more like my wife and that’s fine. In a few months the PSC 2007 H2H will be over, a new Champion will be named and everyone will forget about all of this. I get the impression you are simply upset about the results of your match and had you won, this thread wouldn’t exist. So having said that, are you sure about quitting…for good…forever?

ReinMan

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:18 pm   Reply with quote         

In my opinion the only way to LEAVE is to actually LEAVE.

If you are still discussing your LEAVING then you haven't LEFT.

No offense to Patim, or anyone else that has QUIT PSC. But I am getting frustrated with this "I'M NOT LIKING IT HERE AND SO I'M LEAVING AND YOU WON'T HAVE ME TO KICK AROUND ANY MORE" attitude.

(again, not just you Patim - there have been many others over the years)

GO! Be GONE!! But in truth, you look pretty silly when you come back a day / week / month / hour later and get back into the same shite you were complaining about when you "left".

I've had some very good friends from this community who "left" and you know what? They didn't come back. I miss them, but I still respect their ability to make a decision and stick to it.

I understand the need to VENT now and then (though I never do! Razz) and that is Human Nature. And I totally respect the need to take a TIME OUT now and then. I've done that myself MANY times.

But don't make threats that you can't / won't keep. It makes a person look untrustworthy / wishy-washy / and usually childish.

Okay. There. I said it. Now I must go find my cheese - I think i left it in a sock somewhere around here...

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
i only count 35 votes under Mason's post...what's up w/ that? Another Safari glitch?

Patim...I admire your work. Didn't understand your comings and goings in the past, but wish you'd stick around and keep refining your work.

Right now, I'm feeling worse for Delucx who lost by one vote. Crying or Very sad

I'm at home using IE...i still see 35 votes for Mason.

oh, and Patim, you're allowed to change your mind...it's in the rule book.

Tonto

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:14 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
In my opinion the only way to LEAVE is to actually LEAVE.

If you are still discussing your LEAVING then you haven't LEFT.

pale face ReinMan make tonto laugh out loud in tee pee
him talk the pale face talk him make tonto proud

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - good-bye - Reply to topic