Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

cherylm329

Post Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:17 am   Reply with quote         

Not really much meaning behind my choice name, except that it is easy to remember and read, lol.

Cheryl-My first name
M-First initial of my last name
3/29-is my birthday

Simple! Like me Razz

couldb5150

Post Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Having been known for doing some pretty outrageous (aka stupid) things as a young lad and into my early to mid 20's I acquired my screen name from my buddies I used to hangout with....cause after proper prompting and peer/pure pressure I was usually the only one dumb enough to do the crazy things they were egging me on to do. ergo comments like "hey he could be crazy" were often heard.....So I dumped the letter "E" and used the California Police code 5150 and voila .....a screen name was born!

.......and my ever existent signature...:AM I MENTAL"...?

5150 is a specific California Institutions Code (call sign), which allows a professional person designated by the state to take you to an approved psychiatric facility for involuntary 72-hour treatment and evaluation. If he/she believes you to be a danger to yourself, a danger to others and/or gravely disabled, as a result of a mental disorder. This person could be a police officer, fireman or perhaps a crisis Mental Health worker.

Oscar

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:37 am   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
Not really much meaning behind my choice name, except that it is easy to remember and read, lol.

Cheryl-My first name
3/29-is my birthday

Simple! Like me Razz

I wonder what you password is Shocked

Micose

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:31 am   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
Having been known for doing some pretty outrageous (aka stupid) things as a young lad and into my early to mid 20's I acquired my screen name from my buddies I used to hangout with....cause after proper prompting and peer/pure pressure I was usually the only one dumb enough to do the crazy things they were egging me on to do. ergo comments like "hey he could be crazy" were often heard.....So I dumped the letter "E" and used the California Police code 5150 and voila .....a screen name was born!

5150 is a specific California Institutions Code (call sign), which allows a professional person designated by the state to take you to an approved psychiatric facility for involuntary 72-hour treatment and evaluation. If he/she believes you to be a danger to yourself, a danger to others and/or gravely disabled, as a result of a mental disorder. This person could be a police officer, fireman or perhaps a crisis Mental Health worker.

very cool to know the whole shit about it mate:)
couldb5150

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:56 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
couldb5150 wrote:

Just be sure to send mail on holidays to the asylum....can get a bit crazy in there w all the voices in my head!!!......am i mental?

cherylm329

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:17 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

Cheryl-My first name
3/29-is my birthday

Simple! Like me Razz

It's usually a name of a food with some numbers after it, hahaha Razz

Micose

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:28 am   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
Micose wrote:
couldb5150 wrote:

Just be sure to send mail on holidays to the asylum....can get a bit crazy in there w all the voices in my head!!!......am i mental?

btw we have almost the same story here.... not about "Micose" but about psychotic stuffs mate..... i ve been called a long time "PsychoNaïko" and my buddies keep calling me like this...am i mental ....mmmm lets say that i have all the mental illnesses in one and that i am the healthiest person in the mean time........
Micose

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:29 am   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
Oscar wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

Cheryl-My first name
3/29-is my birthday

Simple! Like me Razz

Hug
just wanted do this Cheryl. Smile
cherylm329

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:53 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
Oscar wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

Cheryl-My first name
3/29-is my birthday

Simple! Like me Razz

Hug
just wanted do this Cheryl. Smile

Awe back at'cha Very Happy

dtm456

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Dan
The
Man
4our
5ive
6ix
Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:42 pm   Reply with quote         

I replied already. But I've since tried tofu (tasty if made right). But I still hate my screen name. Confused

antoinette

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:56 am   Reply with quote         

I just used 'Antoinette' on PSC, but 'Antoinette Presents' is my stage name for my art practice... Because my real name is far to boring to remember... I use to change my name every couple of months, it annoyed people-- so i had to choose something and stick with it. 'Antoinette' simply appealed to me, interesting, poetic and 'presents' parts comes directly from my art work which usual involves interactive or participatory work.

welan

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:32 am   Reply with quote         

Welan

Welan is my married name , Yevette is my real name , choppin is my game ,.....
.... im not to blame .... thankyou and happy halloween Laughing

Nonam

Post Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:38 am   Reply with quote         

nonam is Manon spelled backwards.
So hello all !!! My name is Manon. I'm from the Netherlands, and I am such a beginner at photoshop, but I love it. And since I'm online again after about one year of internetless life, I hope to start posting again more often.
Have a good one you all !!!!

annajon

Post Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:11 am   Reply with quote         

Swayzack wrote:
Swayzack is a rapper from one of my fav rap bands The Goats, which Ill be pretty suprised if someone has heard of them.Very Happy

http://jimmyluxury.com/thegoats.htm

Hi, my name is my first name, anna and the first letters from my last name. And since everybody in England always called me Bonkers, I will not say that that is.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic