Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What have you learnt - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

dewdew

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Learnt....that is southern american talk...(REDNECK) may be the term you know. here are a few others.
SUMBEACH=s.o.b.
sheetfar= shit fire
demdar=the ones pointed to

also i have learnt that if you write things that piss folk off you may have to write very long.....long.....long.....wet sobbin letters.

I learnt that i can understand micose's french when he types in english. Mr.shades ain't such a bad person,just highly misunderstood.
Rein can chop anything you see.
rey-rey will slip a win in right up under your nose.
EVE chops naked. Surprised ....O.K. that one is in my head only.
i also learnt that OSCAR speaks for everyone,and scary as it is........most of the time he's right.
Have'nt learnt shit in ps but i stayed at a holiday inn last night and they let me post responces anyway. i learnt i love this little asylum. Its good to be home.

Wild_Freesia

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:09 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Learnt....that is southern american talk...(REDNECK) may be the term you know. here are a few others.
SUMBEACH=s.o.b.
sheetfar= shit fire
demdar=the ones pointed to

also i have learnt that if you write things that piss folk off you may have to write very long.....long.....long.....wet sobbin letters.

I learnt that i can understand micose's french when he types in english. Mr.shades ain't such a bad person,just highly misunderstood.
Rein can chop anything you see.
rey-rey will slip a win in right up under your nose.
EVE chops naked. Surprised ....O.K. that one is in my head only.
i also learnt that OSCAR speaks for everyone,and scary as it is........most of the time he's right.
Have'nt learnt shit in ps but i stayed at a holiday inn last night and they let me post responces anyway. i learnt i love this little asylum. Its good to be home.

Well I gues them rednecks there learnt the Queens english with the word learnt and stuck with it.

dewdew

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:58 pm   Reply with quote         

WHO YOU CALLING A QUEEN.............I mean....ughh.....yes we have developed a combination of english, african dialect.

I say my good fellow, was that the tea bell i hear. Could you excuse my absence, for i must stop off at the loo to...............well you know what we do in the loo. I am anticipating the delight of Alfreds baked tarts.......ohhhhhhh those are a dandy treat indeeed.

translation=
well dude holla, i gotta take a piss before i drank anymore tea.That mf alfred had better baked them damn poptarts or i'll whip his ass.

yeah you right we held on to a little...........what?????............i said a little............

Wild_Freesia

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

hehe.. well I know for a fact if I speak I speak damn good australian "mate" but alas they whipped us, they chained us, and made us learn the "Queens English" for writing.
(the whips and chains weren't all that bad Wink Laughing )

ScionShade

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Our esteemed peers in the development department obviously haven't gotten around to putting a size limit on siggy images yet.
No hurry guys...we'll just wait till what happens every other time happens again...
me..I'm gonna go change my siggy now.
I'll start small and get progressively ......................

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:41 am   Reply with quote         

I learnkts (this is my French accent) that half of time, comments on my chops or other chopper's chops are from those who half of time don't know what they're talking about. Wink Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Heinlein

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:05 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
I learnkts (this is my French accent) that half of time, comments on my chops or other chopper's chops are from those who half of time don't know what they're talking about. Wink Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Agreed!

Overtime I have learned not to throw my votes away so fast. I now save votes for the non-advantage members who create nice work. Also, leaving comments of contructive advice and encourgement help the newbies to grow in their skill.

When I first joined this site almost two years ago, my work sucked!

After taking the advice from veteran choppers such as Marco, Shaman, Eve, Rey Rey, Claf, Billtvshow, Mindgraph, Micose, and many others, my work has been consistently improving. I believe my portfolio shows it.

Because of this site, and the wonderful people who belong to it, not only have I improved my Photoshop skills, I have also made some great friends.

Jim Smile

armogeden

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:13 am   Reply with quote         

Wild_Freesia wrote:
hehe.. well I know for a fact if I speak I speak damn good australian "mate" but alas they whipped us, they chained us, and made us learn the "Queens English" for writing.
(the whips and chains weren't all that bad Wink Laughing )

On a similar note, you guys know that English people certainly ain't posh... right? Damn TV making you think differently...

Anyway, I actually got my style of work from this site so hell I have a lot to be thankful for Very Happy

FootFungas

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:29 am   Reply with quote         

armogeden wrote:
On a similar note, you guys know that English people certainly ain't posh... right? Damn TV making you think differently...

Hey, my sister watches "keeping up appearances" so I know what British people are like.
Laughing
But seriously, if thats what British people really are like, I hate you all.

annajon

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:42 am   Reply with quote         

I have learnt to make water, on the computer.

I have also found a button to push, to make water with, but that is not as nice to work with, as making the water yourself, I have learnt.

annajon

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
armogeden wrote:

Hey, my sister watches "keeping up appearances" so I know what British people are like.
Laughing
But seriously, if thats what British people really are like, I hate you all.

English people or Scottish people or Welsh people, or Irish people, FootFungas, Who do you hate most then? Thinking of Keeping up ..?

FootFungas

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:09 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

English people or Scottish people or Welsh people, or Irish people, FootFungas, Who do you hate most then? Thinking of Keeping up ..?

Mainly just people from british sitcoms.

Oscar

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

I learned me inglish frum MTV

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - What have you learnt - Reply to topic