Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - where is is monday source??? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         

well there is that martex, I have white vision today ... lol no it's an unlucky day. you know first off it's what I call a white poodle day. A white poodle day is an old family joke about seeing a white poodle means the weirdest ever shit will happen to you.. and look the nuts are out on the Labor day holiday already, I have about been run over twice out there and it's a full moon and the crazies come out full force on a full moon, I saw a woman walk a white poodle on my way out this am so I was prepared for all manner of hell.
and I had the test from hell today at the doctors called an EMG comes with acupuncture type needles... and I was involved in a near collusion with a teenage nutjob,escaping with my life and lastly well so far anyways I have about sliced my hand off cleaning a glass hamster cage so anything could be going and happening on a white poodle day or maybe it's just a white poodle weekend. Very Happy Very Happy

Martrex

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:45 pm   Reply with quote         

The old Electromyography (EMG) excuse

Electroencephalogram (EEG) Sorry my pair of E's out does your straight. For me when ever I see white poodles flying it is a good sign. Of course their wing color and if they have a halo or not is the most important factor that doubles their luck value.

Well at least with the hamster incident it didn't bite you and spread rabies, or if it had fleas it could have spread the black plague. So there is always a positive side to each and every incident. If you want to live a full life and enjoy your time here on earth then think about that. Enough preaching already my alter egos slips out sometimes when i'm not looking.
Laughing Crying or Very sad Very Happy Evil or Very Mad

ScionShade

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
was this Scion's idea??????????????? If it is I want him to give me an idea he would do for this day you can pm or post here just what kind of image you would post on this day..... clouds no you wouldn't do mundane clouds, holyness of mother teresa? I hope he replies to this thread with what he would do. Very Happy

Make selections, you determine all the shapes, shading, and top it off
with an in your face depth of field.
Do the clouds, do Mother Theresa, do it from scratch--do it white with shade defining all the shapes, depth, texture....do it. Impress people.
I could do it using nothing but the burn tool, and you'd think I used a photograph to cheat it. It's not that it's difficult, it's how much you desire to do something special.

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:44 pm   Reply with quote         

I did my entry, using pretty much only the layer style stuff and a bit of burn. I basically just cut and shaded shapes, like Scion was saying.

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:40 am   Reply with quote         

Martex:
what do you mean your alter ego ... are you a minister? I got a question though----what does it mean when you start frothing white at the mouth? I also seem to be scratching myself uncontrollably from small jumping black dots. What is this?????????? help

Mason:
Thanks for advice.

Scion:
Thanks for coming on an clarifying this white source, I got an idea I will rub chalk over an etching of something using a white paper scan it and there it will look like a grave etching. That is not a bad idea hmmm if I can get into a cemetery and not the HARD WAY though methinks this white foaming issue isn't good.

Micose

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

abducted!
splodge

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:20 am   Reply with quote         

the disadvantaged are going to be so confused on september 10th

Hallcross Toots
ReinMan

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
the disadvantaged are going to be so confused on september 10th

er, um... not so much now, thanks to this thread. Huh..

Oh, and just remember y'all: white is THIS year's beige! Very Happy

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

well I feel for you people on the day it hits...... and thanks to scion it was finally explained in a way that made sense..... you really need a description or people are going to think as I did that something wasn't loaded up correctly or worse that you all are nuts Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - where is is monday source??? - Reply to topic